How long does it take to see effect of test cyponate

Discuss How long does it take to see effect of test cyponate at the Steroid Forum; Originally Posted by eliteballa3 Are you sure about that cause ive heard it takes 2 weeks for it even to ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2006, 12:17 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: How long does it take to see effect of test cypionate

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteballa3
Are you sure about that cause ive heard it takes 2 weeks for it even to get released into your blood stream yea then after that maybe 48-72 hrs it peaks tell me if im wrong im not sure but ive always heard people injecting 2x week but the inital effects of ur first shot takea bout 2 weeks?
Don't know where jboldman is coming from here. All Testo gets into your blood quickly. You take a lab testosterone level reading after two shots in a week & it should be off the charts. BUT cyp & enanth take a lot longer to build up & get into your brain (or those parts of it that effect & receive changes in hormonal levels). My own experience and my reading both indicate the beginning of week 3 (maybe end of week 2 for fast metabolizers) for "psychosexual" effects (James Brown: "I feeeeel good! Just like I know that I should now") to kick in. I agree with jboldman that muscular growth begins, at the earliest, in week 3.

However, in my last cycle, the juice kept upping the ante each week after 3 and wouldn't you know that in week 10, when I ceased using, density, vascularity, & size were really beginning to come on?

Solo
Old 04-28-2006, 12:39 PM

Default Re: How long does it take to see effect of test cyponate

haha going further on that say you kinda stoped during puberty and never finished so u never finished downstairs can test increase the size if your not all the way developed cause i have heard some things about that.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2006, 04:09 PM

i am coming from exactly where you pointed out. cyp blood levels will peak 24-48 hours after you shoot. your brain WILL know that and so will your balls. muscle building takes longer hence the reason why people say it takes a few weeks. It is not so it can build up but rather it takes that long to achieve any noticeable size and strength gains. If you do not believe me ask any of the guys over on the trt side of the board how they feel 24 hours after their enanthate shot. Naturally we are all different and one man's i feel great might take two weeks and another's might take two days. when you get into the think and feel stuff it becomes very objective. This whole notion that test does not kick in until week 4 is pretty much about the cumulative effect of test rather than that actual physiologic action of it. I don't think there is any doubt that anabolism starts pretty much immediately it is just not noticeable.

jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo47
Don't know where jboldman is coming from here. All Testo gets into your blood quickly. You take a lab testosterone level reading after two shots in a week & it should be off the charts. BUT cyp & enanth take a lot longer to build up & get into your brain (or those parts of it that effect & receive changes in hormonal levels). My own experience and my reading both indicate the beginning of week 3 (maybe end of week 2 for fast metabolizers) for "psychosexual" effects (James Brown: "I feeeeel good! Just like I know that I should now") to kick in. I agree with jboldman that muscular growth begins, at the earliest, in week 3.

However, in my last cycle, the juice kept upping the ante each week after 3 and wouldn't you know that in week 10, when I ceased using, density, vascularity, & size were really beginning to come on?

Solo
Old 04-28-2006, 04:11 PM

I am absolutely positive about that. Take a trip to mmooney's site medibolics.com and look at the articles. One is about injection frequency and shows a nifty chart of blood levels of enanthate after a single shot.

jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteballa3
Are you sure about that cause ive heard it takes 2 weeks for it even to get released into your blood stream yea then after that maybe 48-72 hrs it peaks tell me if im wrong im not sure but ive always heard people injecting 2x week but the inital effects of ur first shot takea bout 2 weeks?
Old 04-28-2006, 06:59 PM

how comes i always here people take it only 1-2x week not ever 2-3 day man thats alot of injections.
Old 04-29-2006, 01:15 AM
Veteran Member

Old 04-29-2006, 08:08 AM

as i said when it comes to think and feel, YMMV. The simple fact remains that blood levels are high within 24-48 hours. Unlike you, i DO get the psycho-sexual effects very rapidly. Of course in my case it has been a long time since i started from ground zero.

Really my point here is that test does not "kick in" in 3-4 weeks but rather the effects start immediately although they may not be noticeable for several weeks. If someone has a naturally good sex drive than the initial increase in blood plasma test may not register as much as someone with lower levels. that does not change the fact that the test levels have increased. Likewise. anabolism starts almost immediately but takes a while for the cumulative effects to be seen/felt.

In many cases, novice users are expecting too much too soon and complain that their test does not work.

jb
Old 04-29-2006, 01:46 PM
Veteran Member

Smile Re: How long does it take to see effect of test cyponate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jboldman
as i said when it comes to think and feel, YMMV. The simple fact remains that blood levels are high within 24-48 hours. Unlike you, i DO get the psycho-sexual effects very rapidly. Of course in my case it has been a long time since i started from ground zero.

Really my point here is that test does not "kick in" in 3-4 weeks but rather the effects start immediately although they may not be noticeable for several weeks. If someone has a naturally good sex drive than the initial increase in blood plasma test may not register as much as someone with lower levels. that does not change the fact that the test levels have increased. Likewise. anabolism starts almost immediately but takes a while for the cumulative effects to be seen/felt.

In many cases, novice users are expecting too much too soon and complain that their test does not work.

jb
Diplomatically put. I agree with all of it.

Solo
Old 04-29-2006, 01:58 PM

I agree with boldman, I feel effects within 2 days on cypionate. If his natural levels were still up, it is more likely that that is the reason he is not noticing the difference.
Old 04-29-2006, 02:36 PM

i dont kno i just always remember people injecting like mon/thur i dont kno maybe im wrong. Thing is im saying the first inital dose how long does it take to hit you ive heard it takes like 2 weeks to reach your blood stream where your brain and body make the conection.