How long does it take to "kick in"?

Discuss How long does it take to "kick in"? at the Steroid Forum; I have heard finalover say that it takes about 10 days for Trenbolone Acetate to "kick in". What I assume ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2010, 06:28 PM

Default How long does it take to "kick in"?

I have heard finalover say that it takes about 10 days for Trenbolone Acetate to "kick in". What I assume he means by this (and please correct me if I'm wrong) is that if you inject daily with 50-75mg of Trenbolone Acetate, you won't really notice a difference until the tenth day, at which point you'll start to see gains above and beyond normal.

My question is, how long does it take various steroids to "kick in" after you start using them?

1. Tesosterone Cypionate or Testosterone Ethanthate: Suppose you were doing a simple newbie's first cycle with one of these at 500mg/week. How long until you noticed a difference? How dramatic would the difference be? How do you feel when it kicks in?

2. Suppose you did one of the above, and you added 75mg/day of Trenbolone Acetate. Is it 10 days until the tren kicks in, even if you're taking it with test? How big of a difference will this combo be over test alone? What will you feel like when it takes effect?

3. How about when you run a cycle with Deca? How long does it take to "kick in"?

4. How about Winstrol?

Anyone else have any general or specific comments about how long it takes your favorite steroids to begin to take effect? Also, what do you feel like when it really starts to take effect?
Old 12-30-2010, 06:34 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to KBD
Default Re: How long does it take to "kick in"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulano View Post
I have heard finalover say that it takes about 10 days for Trenbolone Acetate to "kick in". What I assume he means by this (and please correct me if I'm wrong) is that if you inject daily with 50-75mg of Trenbolone Acetate, you won't really notice a difference until the tenth day, at which point you'll start to see gains above and beyond normal.

My question is, how long does it take various steroids to "kick in" after you start using them?

1. Tesosterone Cypionate or Testosterone Ethanthate: Suppose you were doing a simple newbie's first cycle with one of these at 500mg/week. How long until you noticed a difference? How dramatic would the difference be? How do you feel when it kicks in?

I believe libido would come quicker than it takes for the actual ester to kick in due to it being test in general. Test Cyp and Enan ive always felt on week 4, everyone is different though

2. Suppose you did one of the above, and you added 75mg/day of Trenbolone Acetate. Is it 10 days until the tren kicks in, even if you're taking it with test? How big of a difference will this combo be over test alone? What will you feel like when it takes effect?

Once again everyone is different, i feel tren on day 5, others feel it immediately, others feel it in 2 weeks.

3. How about when you run a cycle with Deca? How long does it take to "kick in"?
Deca is a long ester so it usually takes about 5-6 weeks until effects are noticable once again everyone being different. However if your run NPP, deca kicks in much fast as with Test Prop.

4. How about Winstrol?

Anyone else have any general or specific comments about how long it takes your favorite steroids to begin to take effect? Also, what do you feel like when it really starts to take effect?
Winstrol is within the week for me its a water base and 17aa so theres no ester attached.

Last edited by KBD; 12-30-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2010, 07:14 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience!!

How about Dianabol? I have heard some people call it "fast acting", and I know Bill Roberts recommends it for short cycles.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:00 PM

My nuggets shrivel up within a week of the first testosterone shot regardless of ester. Dbol took me about a week and a half to notice it working and weight gain. Most say within the first week though.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:46 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to TZTARZAN2000

cyp starts to kick in after 72 hours but you may not really feel it till day 7-10. trend kicks in in 12-24 hours. d-bol is good on the 2nd day but like said above everyone is different. i like starting cyp and prop together and run 100 mg. of prop eod till a 10 mil bottle is gone. i do my second cyp pin about 3-4 days later and then every 3-4 days. i like to use the d bol for 5 weeks but i dont start it till the second week. hope that helps!
Old 12-31-2010, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZTARZAN2000 View Post
cyp starts to kick in after 72 hours but you may not really feel it till day 7-10. trend kicks in in 12-24 hours. d-bol is good on the 2nd day but like said above everyone is different. i like starting cyp and prop together and run 100 mg. of prop eod till a 10 mil bottle is gone. i do my second cyp pin about 3-4 days later and then every 3-4 days. i like to use the d bol for 5 weeks but i dont start it till the second week. hope that helps!
That helps a lot. Thanks for your input.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:47 PM

Unhappy Re: How long does it take to "kick in"?

you guys are asking the wrong questions. the question is not how long it takes for the juice to work. the question is how long does it take to get good results or gain 10 to 15 pounds of size. cyp may start working in about 4 weeks but it takes a few months to get some good results. especially if you don't kick start with a fast acting compound. it takes time to build the strength with just a strait cyp cycle. I'm doing just cyp and it's taking forever to get my size back this time. I can see that it's working but I don't stay pumped all day like with the cyp and d-bol combined. usually I get off D-bol after about 3-4 months. by that time I have enough size to just maintain with just the cyp alone. I take d-bol for long periods but I never take over 20-30 mg a day , so its not that bad. has anyone every done a strait cyp cycle with no kick starter and how long did it take you to get 10 to 15 pounds of mass ??
Old 01-16-2012, 10:55 PM

Default cyp only cycle no kick starter ???

has anyone every done a strait cyp cycle with no kick starter and how long did it take you to get 10 to 15 pounds of mass ???

you guys are asking the wrong questions. the question is not how long it takes for the juice to work. the question is how long does it take to get good results or gain 10 to 15 pounds of size. cyp may start working in about 4 weeks but it takes a few months to get some good results. especially if you don't kick start with a fast acting compound. it takes time to build the strength with just a strait cyp cycle. I'm doing just cyp and it's taking forever to get my size back this time. I can see that it's working but I don't stay pumped all day like with the cyp and d-bol combined. usually I get off D-bol after about 3-4 months. by that time I have enough size to just maintain with just the cyp alone. I take d-bol for long periods but I never take over 20-30 mg a day , so its not that bad. has anyone every done a strait cyp cycle with no kick starter and how long did it take you to get 10 to 15 pounds of mass ??
Old 01-17-2012, 05:01 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulano View Post
This is probably why there is so much disagreement about when a particular steroid "kicks in". What does that really mean?

I think you are correct in that most people are referring to muscle gains (or at least weight gain) when they use that phrase. And if this is what they mean, there are still so many variables that influence gains e.g. training, caloric intake, use of anti-aromatase, etc.

There is also the issue of frontloading. This would definitely cause it to "kick in" sooner. And of course long- vs. short-acting esters, orals vs injectables.

Other variables that some people might use involve changes in libido, pumps, etc. These are all subjective to some degree as well but usually precede actual weight change by several days.

Steroid Profiles | Steroid Source Reviews |How to Use Steroids
Old 01-17-2012, 05:10 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: cyp only cycle no kick starter ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtrav79 View Post
you guys are asking the wrong questions. the question is not how long it takes for the juice to work. the question is how long does it take to get good results or gain 10 to 15 pounds of size.
That is even the wrong question for me.

If I want to gain 10-15 pounds in 12 weeks, I adjust my training and diet to gain 10-15 pounds in 12 weeks regardless of what else I'm doing. IOW, I will gain at least 10-15 lbs no matter what. So using that as the criteria is meaningless as to whether anything I'm using is working.

For me, the effectiveness is determined by the quality of the gains along the way and at the end of the 12-week period.