how many units in a ml?

Discuss how many units in a ml? at the Steroid Forum; Insulin pins hold 1 ML, they are different than regular syringes ....

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2004, 10:17 PM

Default This is correct

Insulin pins hold 1 ML, they are different than regular syringes.
Old 02-04-2004, 12:54 AM

Elvis is right. Luv you are the dumbass or on halo. ml is a size, like a gallon got it stupid? mg is a concentration like 90 or 98 octane. If you put a gallon of 90 octane in your '78 trans am would that gallon be the same amount as if you put in gallon of 98 octane? You get confused when its a ratio like mg per ml.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2004, 08:54 AM

Talking converting iu's to cc's

simple answer:

insulin syringes come (usually) in 50 or 100 iu's or "units"

50 iu's = .5cc's
100iu's = 1cc

and vice versa

hope this helps

-mechanic-
Old 02-04-2004, 09:17 AM
Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to chris gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff Henderson
Elvis is right. Luv you are the dumbass or on halo. ml is a size, like a gallon got it stupid? mg is a concentration like 90 or 98 octane. If you put a gallon of 90 octane in your '78 trans am would that gallon be the same amount as if you put in gallon of 98 octane? You get confused when its a ratio like mg per ml.

actually you and elvis are both dumb bastards apparently....we know a fuckin ml is a unit of VOLUME....your goddamn question was how many units in a ML...now in order to answer that we need to know what item you are talking about...if its insulin the 100 IUs per ml...if HCG or GH then it depends on how much fuckin water you use to reconstitute the damn stuff....tell you what since you know so damn much answer your own fuckin questions

my NEW email othala69@cyber-rights.net
Old 02-04-2004, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris gordon
actually you and elvis are both dumb bastards apparently....we know a fuckin ml is a unit of VOLUME....your goddamn question was how many units in a ML...now in order to answer that we need to know what item you are talking about...if its insulin the 100 IUs per ml...if HCG or GH then it depends on how much fuckin water you use to reconstitute the damn stuff....tell you what since you know so damn much answer your own fuckin questions
His EXACT question was...how many units is in a ml.....it's 100 all day , everyday!!He did'nt say one damn thing about hgh or insulin or anything. Yeah I agree he should'nt have come off with the "that's an easy question shit" but....he answered it as it was asked and he is'nt wrong.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:10 AM

Default was that an attack?

glock, was this a personal attack on me?....maybe i misunderstood your response....i beleive if you read my response to his question, it is answered.

100 units is 1cc, no matter what the substance.

its really clear cut-

-mechanic-
Old 02-04-2004, 12:59 PM

Default So if I need

to do 1500 units of HCG what mark on the Insulin pin do I need to fill it to? Just curious.
Old 02-04-2004, 04:12 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to chris gordon

ok one more time....mechanic no i wasnt attacking you ...i quoted the person i was attacking...lol....now....ML is a unit of volume....IU is a measure of strength of the compound....100IUs =1ml if you are talking about insulin...this is the reason an insulin pin is marked the way it is...this doesnt mean that 100 units always equals 1 ml....if that were the case guys would be injecting 10ml of HCGin order to get their 1,000 units.... because these compounds can be mied in various strengths per ml....this is why his original question could not be answered unless he stated what substance he was talking about...
Old 02-04-2004, 04:49 PM

batista,

not to fuck up this any more... but... i saw this before on another forum... here it is..

I get a 10,000iu kit and do 5 iu points on pin for 20 days. ------------ 10,000iu HCG kit/ 5iu's points (slin pin) times 20days=a 10,000iu HCG kit. ------------ 5,000iu kit/ 5 iu points a day for 10 days with 5,000iu kit=10 days. ------------ I also heard of guy shooting 2,500iu in one day a week for 2 weeks thats why I am trying to help show proper methods I have done research on it (lots).

confusing but work well for me! ---------------- For bros who use HCG at high doses 2 times a week.

Just trying to help out bro's take care

Subject: RE: RE: How many mL's of HCG equals 500 iu???

10,000 iu kit 5ius points on slin pin =500iu

a bit confusing in terms of how much but maybe it will help you: must be kept refrigerated once mixed and good for about a month after mixed. inject under skin w/slin pin (I prefer stomach) example/

profasi 10,000iu kit comes with 1cc of sterile water. Once you reconstitute, 5 iu's on an insulin point (10,000iu kit)equals 500ius

So many don't know how to convert to do over 3 week period with slin pin i.u.'s and converted it to an easy for me to convert by slin i.u's over 3 weeks on paper. 5 i.u's everyday of profasi 10,000 iu kit will last like 20 days.. optimium dosage with clomid/hcg from many many articles for 3 weeks, (read article below for times) just my way seems simpler to me 5 iu's a day for 20 days = 10,000iu kit.

5 slin iu's times 20 days = 10,000 i.u's kit it can be a bit confusing to newbies to hcg ---------------------------------------------

Like I said I'm not sure if this is true... maybe someone else could chime in..
Old 02-04-2004, 05:00 PM

sometimes there is great info and sometimes i'm in retard land