How much testosterone cypionate can I take without worrying about estrogen

Discuss How much testosterone cypionate can I take without worrying about estrogen at the Steroid Forum; I am currently taking test cypionate at 200mgPer ml/2cc every 2 weeks but I have extra to bump it up ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 03:09 PM

Default How much testosterone cypionate can I take without worrying about estrogen

I am currently taking test cypionate at 200mgPer ml/2cc every 2 weeks but I have extra to bump it up for about 4-6 weeks. How much should I bump it up and do I need to worry about estrogen? I really don't wanna start stacking a bunch of stuff. I'm looking to lose bellyfat, I have a good amount of muscle, workout 4 days a week and run about 6-8 miles a week. Any suggestions are appreciated. Btw this is doctor prescribed, cause I was having low t.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:20 PM
Steroid Forum Leader

Default Re: How much testosterone cypionate can I take without worrying about estrogen

There is too much individual variability to say how much testosterone can be added without risk of gyno.

I've seen a horrible case of gyno result in a first-time user who I know was only using 250 mg/week of Sustanon.

There was once a post where a user reported gyno at only 200 mg/week.

There are very many individuals who developed gyno without taking any added testosterone at all: simply from their natural production.

And there are others who can use 1000 mg/week with no estrogen control at all and don't get gyno.

It just can't be said for an individual, other than their own experience. It's best to be careful in this regard.

What I would do is to accept that careful and intelligent use of multiple compounds is superior to limiting oneself from doing this.

For example, obtaining blood values for your current estradiol levels and finding what amount of aromatase inhibitor is right for you could allow you both to use more testosterone without concern for gyno and to have -- depending on your current situation -- quite possibly more healthful estrogen levels.

For your goals and preferences, if I understand them correctly, 500 mg/week testosterone would be an entirely suitable amount.

Ask Bill Roberts Q&A - Bill Roberts answers your questions about anabolic-androgenic steroids and other performance enhancing drugs.

Last edited by Bill Roberts; 09-29-2010 at 03:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 06:44 PM

Default Re: How much testosterone cypionate can I take without worrying about estrogen

I only have 4ml of extra will that do me any good whatsoever, keep in mind my goal is fat loss. I currently am muscular enough. I have been getting 200mg every two weeks, was thinking about doing 100 mg in between the bi weekly 200. Would that offer me much benefit? I still have the 10 ml bottle, but that is my prescription, I cant use it too fast. If I do add the 100 mg to my trt what should I expect from that small increase? Thanks again.

Last edited by fireman9170; 09-29-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:08 PM
Steroid Forum Leader

It really depends. Again there is a lot of individual variability.

I don't want to say that this is science because it isn't -- it could just be chance that this is what I've tended to observe. But the times that I've seen remarkable fat-loss results from pretty modest but above-normal testosterone doses have been guys that were somewhat endomorphic. I really don't know if that's a true pattern or it was just chance.

Anyway I'd say there is a chance of having a quite significant benefit just from going to 200 mg/week to 300 mg/week for 8 weeks, and the chance might be better if somewhat endomorphic. The chance still exists even if not.

Since your quantity is limited, your strategy of making it the smaller increase for the longer time is the most efficient one.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:46 PM

Also 1 more question, is it ok to still take a preworkout supplement like superpump 250 while on test? I think both make you retain water, dont want to retain too much. I use it really for energy thru my workout.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:51 PM
Steroid Forum Leader

Sure, no problem.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:15 PM

Thumbs up Re: How much testosterone cypionate can I take without worrying about estrogen

Hey fireman, I currently inject 200mg every week of test cyp. No problems to report yet!

Thanks, Morris
Old 09-30-2010, 10:18 PM

Fireman you also want to make sure to get a full blood t level draw after abot 4-6 weeks of that dose just to make sure everything is good!
Old 09-30-2010, 10:42 PM

ok, maybe I didnt properly explain my initial question right. I was going to continue taking the 200mg every 2 weeks on Fridays, Then i was going to add 100 mg on the Fridays in between that so it would total 600 over 4 weeks. Is it dumb to do it that way? I got a shot of 200mg last Friday and then I was gonna inject 100mg tomorrow and then 200mg the following Friday.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:03 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to KBD

everyones different brah