HRT and doing a cycle?

Discuss HRT and doing a cycle? at the Steroid Forum; Hey everyone I'm new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to this board but not others. ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2006, 07:41 AM

Default HRT and doing a cycle?

Hey everyone I'm new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to this board but not others.

Anyway I'm on 5g of Androgel for HRT and I was wondering how much easier it is to keep gains after coming off of a cycle compared to people who are not on HRT? Also I would assume that the post cycle "crash" would be nowhere near as bad as a person who isn't on HRT? If anyone on HRT has any info please post.

I'm planning a cylce of:

1-14 Test E 250mg x 2/week
1-4 Dbol 25mg e/d
9-14 Anavar 40mg e/d
1-14 Adex .5mg eod

My goal is to more or less recomp. Hopefully I can add the mass, and then slowly cut down with the var. Since I'm on clyce I won't need the Androgel so I was thinking about doubling the dose to 10g for 1 month after the cycle then going back to 5g..? Any help is appreciated.

Phreek
Old 05-26-2006, 09:26 PM

Default Re: HRT and doing a cycle?

Bump
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2006, 12:03 AM

Default Re: HRT and doing a cycle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreek
Hey everyone I'm new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to this board but not others.

Anyway I'm on 5g of Androgel for HRT and I was wondering how much easier it is to keep gains after coming off of a cycle compared to people who are not on HRT? Also I would assume that the post cycle "crash" would be nowhere near as bad as a person who isn't on HRT? If anyone on HRT has any info please post.

I'm planning a cylce of:

1-14 Test E 250mg x 2/week
1-4 Dbol 25mg e/d
9-14 Anavar 40mg e/d
1-14 Adex .5mg eod

My goal is to more or less recomp. Hopefully I can add the mass, and then slowly cut down with the var. Since I'm on clyce I won't need the Androgel so I was thinking about doubling the dose to 10g for 1 month after the cycle then going back to 5g..? Any help is appreciated.

Phreek
Im on HRT and cycle too, I dont see any reason to use 10g after the cycle unless 5g doesn't get you into the higher normal levels. when I go off cycle I use 250mgs test p/w i could use 400 but that wouldn't really be off cycle would it??? So where does 5g a day put you on the test markers??? If its high normal range that should be good enuff..IMO why bother w 10g for a month?? if yer still on why not just extend yer cycle 4 more weeks at the higer dose and than go back to 5g pd?? Its not like yer gonna do PCT..so you are always on anyhow, right?? you are either gonna give your body a break or not..if not than stay on 4 more weeks..or get off... Make sense??