HGH, DECA, ANADROL, TEST E Cycle

Discuss HGH, DECA, ANADROL, TEST E Cycle at the Steroid Forum; I'm 5'8 225 bout 10%bf. I have 4 bottles of deca 250, 50 shots of Galineka Test E 250, 25 ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2007, 06:23 PM

Thumbs up HGH, DECA, ANADROL, TEST E Cycle

I'm 5'8 225 bout 10%bf. I have 4 bottles of deca 250, 50 shots of Galineka Test E 250, 25 tabs of anadrol 100mg, 50ius of jintropin. I'd like to get to bout 240 with the same bodyfat %. I also have winny, tren, t3 and clen for later on. I've stockpiled and ready to roll. What dosages would be sufficient to get to 240-250 range? I know alot will be water weight while im on, but i dont wanna just add fat to my frame, so i'll be eating alot of calories but mostly clean. Give me some good advices..........
Old 10-06-2007, 10:29 AM

Default Re: HGH, DECA, ANADROL, TEST E Cycle

This is why i dont post on here, a day later and no replies. Just thought i'd ask for some advice on people who may have tried this stack before. Of course i've probably been on this board longer than most thats on here now, i just change names. I come from the day of Voodoochile and others that use to run this board.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2007, 12:35 PM
Veteran Member

Well, I have done the test, deca, drol cycle before, but not with hgh. I know that if you dont want a lot of water weight, eat clean, keep some nolva on hand, and take some proviron to help harden yourself. Now, I have read this twice, but havent heard anything else, and I was wondering if Max or the hgh experts could help me out with this. but I read that you can get away with using half as much gh if you do IM shots instead of SQ. now, I could be wrong, but in the studies, half the dose actually gave the same levels of cicrulating gh in the body, and it actually stayed in the system longer. Maybe someone else can find that study. But as far as everything else, im not too sure what your cycle history is like, as far as doses, lengths, etc. If you are wanting to use it all, then you will need to run it pretty long because you could do the test for about 15 weeks at 750 or so. And, you didnt say exactly how much deca it is. Are the bottles 10mls? But the drols, I would cut them in fourths. And take 25mgs twice a day (or three times a day) and take it for 4-6 weeks. Again, this depends on your background. If you have not taken it before, then dont go over 50mgs for 4 weeks. But, put everything downt that you have done before and i can be more accurate
Old 10-06-2007, 06:13 PM

Thanks for the reply. I've done 3 test cycles, no more than 750mg a week for 10 weeks each, but that was 3 years ago. One cycle did have deca but only 300mg a week and dbol 40mg daily for 4 weeks. The other I ran some tren with it for 4 weeks. I have 4 -10ml bottles of 250mg deca. I have heard about the HGH in the muscle, what is the best time to take that during the day and how many iu's each day for maximum muscle building without overuse? Would 5ius in the morning and 5ius mid afternoon work? Or less? I've never used the anadrol before. I've done research for years on the stuff, but its usually for my buddies benefit bc i tell them but i'm always looking for the best advice from someone who has done this type of cycle before i start it back up again. I only weighed 170 when i started those cycles years ago. I stopped for a few years to try and keep what i had gained but now i'm wanting to get over this plateau and break the 240 barrier if its possible. But i need you guys help with some advice on how to work it to get the best possible results. Thanks
Old 10-06-2007, 07:56 PM
Veteran Member

Ok, well, I didnt see your age on there, so that will make a difference in the use of gh. In the study, they only used 2ius a day im 5 on 2 off. But even then, it wouldnt give you that much time on. Honestly, if you can, try to get mor because it wont do any good to use it for just 5-6 weeks. Its more of length of time then dose used. You would want to use it up through the cycle and PCT for optimal use. But, I would stick with the same amount of Test you previously used if you had good results. And up the dose of deca to maybe 4-500mgs per week. Run the Deca for 12 weeks and the test for 14. Use the aboms at 50 mgs a day for the first 4-5 weeks. If you are eating enough, with the water and size you put on from the drol,. you could hit the 240 mark in the first 5 weeks. After that, you would just need to let the water fade and replace it with muscle. Now, dont plan on using all of your gear in this cycle. You would hav to run too high of dosages. You will have a little extra left over. Now, if you want to do what some do and run long cycles, then make sure to use HCG thruoghout your cycle. But remember, your diet is more important than anything esle. If your not going to eat enough, then the aas wont help any. but if you are on point with diet and training, then you will get there no problem!
Old 10-09-2007, 02:10 AM

I have to chime in here. Unless you are going to be using the HGH for fat burning purposes, It seems to me this is going to be a very short cycle. IMO, you need to collect a few more things to make this a very effective HGH Mass cycle and do a lot more research, this can be very dangerous if you are not 100% on what you are doing and have everything for this protocol. Just my opinion, not trying to talk you out of it, I just think if you are going to do it, then make sure your are going to do it correctly and maximize it.

1)You are going to need to keep your androgen level high with the use of the Test at atleast 750 a week, Deca will help this and synergy. Tren even better.
2)You are going to need to acquire insulin to make the most for mass.(probably 10ius a day est.)
3)Your are going to have to use T 3 while on this to regulate thyroid, 25mcg ED should do it. HGH severly inhibits thyroid functioning and needs to be treated exogenously
4)HGH 4-6ius, and this is considered low for mass to a lot of people, broken in to 2 3iu shots a day AM and immediately PWO. Then 30mins later it is time for your insulin. Thats how I like to do it.
5)I believe for optimal growth, I take it every day with very stable blood levels not EOD or 5 on 2 off.
6)Also, if not taken for long term, might as well drop the dosage and use it for its fat burning properties because it will not be very effective mass wise. I would not even start w/o 100IUs of HGH on hand.
7)Not even going to begin to address using IGF 1 along with it. But if you can do it, you definitely should!

Some will probably disagree with me but, oh f in well!
I certainly am not laying out a cycle for you, taht is on you to do! This is how I would do it for mass or not at all if I ever did AAS or HGH.
Fiance uses it along the Fat burning cycle I told you about at 1-2 Ius a day of HGH, nothing else and it is very effective. Hope this helps or at least gives you an idea where to start your research. There are some really good stickies to read through on this subject.

Last edited by Stormbringer; 10-09-2007 at 02:12 AM.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:38 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pals2000 View Post
This is why i dont post on here, a day later and no replies. Just thought i'd ask for some advice on people who may have tried this stack before. Of course i've probably been on this board longer than most thats on here now, i just change names. I come from the day of Voodoochile and others that use to run this board.
What I'm not understanding here is if your so old school, from back in the day, with a pharmacy of AAS, why in the world would you need somebody else to put the cycle / doses together for you?

No seriously.............you need direction to put on 15lbs?.........

HDH

I DO NOT RESPOND TO PMs ASKING FOR A SOURCE.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:01 AM

No seriously.............you need direction to put on 15lbs?.........

LOL HDH!
Old 10-10-2007, 01:05 PM

I don't think you have enough gear...What are you gonna do with only 50iu's of GH and only 25 tabs of anadrol?
Old 10-11-2007, 05:35 AM

Well, The reason I ask for the advice is because I wanted an opinion from someone who has done the something close to what I have on hand. I do come from way back and its not too hard for me to reach out and ask for info bc unless your a ronnie coleman, then i suggest you may need to learn a little bit, even if its only for 15lbs. Way back in the day before all the young guys got on here and decided to flame everyone and decided they all had PHD's in pharmacology, the board was informative and the exact question that was just asked of me , why post for 15lbs would have never been asked. Just bc i dont live on the boards and post each day, doesnt mean you know more than me, but i always believe just ask if you want an opinion. I'm sure the pros who are already huge and keep switching trainers are asking the same questions just with larger dosages and tweaking them to catch the larger named pros. Now, as for the anadrol, they are 100mg tabs, was gonna split em in half, i'm sure 50days in harsh enough for me. The HGH i can get more of, just happen to get 5 kits to start out on. I've never taken slin before, bc I figured it would be too dangerous. I just added 30 more amps of Test E to the collection. I can add more drol at any time. Just wanted to know what dosage of HGH would be best from people who have used, bc not to many people on here have experience with that. Ive been natural for so long, i wanted to jump the 225 plateau and get a little bigger thats all. Anyone who wants to add to my question, i would appreciate it, just dont post to question why I asked for an opinion to get your post count up. Thanks