Inject into a vien? What will happen?

Discuss Inject into a vien? What will happen? at the Steroid Forum; If I accidentally inject 1cc test prop into a vien what will happen? Not sure if I did but may ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 02:14 AM

Default Inject into a vien? What will happen?

If I accidentally inject 1cc test prop into a vien what will happen? Not sure if I did but may have. I pushed pin in and I DID aspirate with no blood, but It may have moved a little and entered a vien, everytime I pushed the plunger in I got a wierd feeling in there, cant really explain it but it felt how id expect it to feel shooting into a vien.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:25 AM

Default Re: Inject into a vien? What will happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetRipped View Post
If I accidentally inject 1cc test prop into a vien what will happen? Not sure if I did but may have. I pushed pin in and I DID aspirate with no blood, but It may have moved a little and entered a vien, everytime I pushed the plunger in I got a wierd feeling in there, cant really explain it but it felt how id expect it to feel shooting into a vien.
Relax. I am not a medical professional, but I think if you had done so, you wouldn't be sitting at your comp writing about it. You'd be in hospital or dead
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 02:27 AM

That quickly?
Old 08-17-2011, 03:24 AM
Veteran Member

I have accidentally injected into a vein twice. Not an entire cc but just a small amount. On both occasions, i felt extremely light headed, my heart was racing, i felt like throwing up, i was kinda dizzy and I had a terrible burning sensation in my lungs.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:48 AM
MESO-Rx Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
I have accidentally injected into a vein twice. Not an entire cc but just a small amount. On both occasions, i felt extremely light headed, my heart was racing, i felt like throwing up, i was kinda dizzy and I had a terrible burning sensation in my lungs.
Exactly the same for me. The first time was scary, now I just try and relax when it happens. It passes very fast for me. Maybe 1-2 minutes max then its gone.

IronMagLabs.com

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:04 AM
Doctor of Medicine

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetRipped View Post
Where did you do the injection?

Email for free copy (pdf), "Anabolic Steroids - A Question of Muscle: Human Subject Abuses in Anabolic Steroid Research."

Email - [email protected]
Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/michaelscally
Blog - http://michaelscally.blogspot.com/
FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000559797692
Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)/ Androgen Induced Hypogonadism (AIH) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/609337655745437/
Old 08-17-2011, 02:41 PM

Glute, I didnt get any effects described so I guess I didnt inject in a vein, not sure what the sensation I was feeling was. I musta just passed through a vein
Old 08-19-2011, 12:14 AM

No...that's just that shiii you feel..lol. Ya'll shouldn't be hitting a vein frequently. Do your research or get a knowledgeable buddy. Shit is real out here!!
Old 08-19-2011, 05:18 AM

Yes you would know if you had injected into a vein as you would feel the symptoms as described above. To avoid this try and aspirate before you inject if you are not sure of your injections. There are plenty of videos o. Hoe to and where bro. Don't freak out as heavy said and you will be fine. If you don't mind what type of gear are u using. AP or BD etc... I love AP products!!!
Old 08-19-2011, 06:06 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
Yes you would know if you had injected into a vein as you would feel the symptoms as described above. To avoid this try and aspirate before you inject if you are not sure of your injections. There are plenty of videos o. Hoe to and where bro. Don't freak out as heavy said and you will be fine. If you don't mind what type of gear are u using. AP or BD etc... I love AP products!!!
I had aspirated both times and there wasn't any blood at all. That's the weird thing... It happened during a bicep and a glute injection and I think it might have happened once more after a tricep injection but I am not sure...