injection problem, swollen injection area

Discuss injection problem, swollen injection area at the Steroid Forum; Hi guys, You help me great for some details I needed few weeks ago. But I have a problem, I'm ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 09:12 AM

Default injection problem, swollen injection area

Hi guys,

You help me great for some details I needed few weeks ago.

But I have a problem, I'm worried about my last injections monday night before sleep. I always had quite a pain the day after the injection, in the area, but it disapear within 2 days. But this time (even if today seems less painfull than yesterday) my injection area (high-extern part of the right glute) is really swollen, and when I press it, it hurts a lot. And yesterday, I had fever.

Do you know what it could be and how to fix this ?

Sorry for my english.

PS : I rotate my muscle (I didn't inject my right glutes since 2 weeks and half (before the monday night I'm telling about). I did a slow injection. But, to tell you the truth, I probably liked of "sterelization" care this time. (I did the basics, but, I was tired, and didn't really carefull with it, don't really did a proper "massage")

THANKS

Last edited by scarmenprout; 06-12-2008 at 09:18 AM.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: injection problem, swollen injection area

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmenprout View Post
Hi guys,

You help me great for some details I needed few weeks ago.

But I have a problem, I'm worried about my last injections monday night before sleep. I always had quite a pain the day after the injection, in the area, but it disapear within 2 days. But this time (even if today seems less painfull than yesterday) my injection area (high-extern part of the right glute) is really swollen, and when I press it, it hurts a lot. And yesterday, I had fever.

Do you know what it could be and how to fix this ?

Sorry for my english.

PS : I rotate my muscle (I didn't inject my right glutes since 2 weeks and half (before the monday night I'm telling about). I did a slow injection. But, to tell you the truth, I probably liked of "sterelization" care this time. (I did the basics, but, I was tired, and didn't really carefull with it, don't really did a proper "massage")

THANKS
Most likely this problem will fix itself.But,keep an eye on the injection area and make sure it does not show signs of infection.The fever could be from test flu and hopefully not from infection.You say you "liked of sterilization"....never like of that again bro..you have to be strerile everytime.Massage has nothing to do with being sterile.If you think it is an abcess/infection go see the doc .
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2008, 09:56 AM

I did a mistake, I would like to write "I LACK OF STERELIZATION"

Yes, I really did the jackass... I really wish it will fix by itself.

Franckly, I think it could ba an abcess/infection.

The pain is just bigger than usual, but like I said, I always had pain. But this time, I have the area which has swollen. And (I'm not sur) the previous time wasn't painfull when I touched it

I know massage is not related to sterelization, but, like I said, it could be an abcess.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:32 AM

If it was an abcess chances are that it would not have formed just 4 days after the shot. Also an abcess is so painful its not even funny. I somtimes get really sore swollen, red and even hot at my injection site for a few days after my shot and somtimes i dont even know i injected. Like Dennis said the fever is most likely test flu, it will happen a few days after the shot, you can try and take some antioxidant vitamins to boost your amune system, it will make the fever and any other flu like symptoms go away!

E
"Train Hard, Eat Harder" The #1 key To Gain's!!!
E
Old 06-12-2008, 02:48 PM

Well, I don't know what to think :

I injected monday, getting really really sore tuesday night, since, it seems to be less and less painfull.

I didn't checked on the miroir since yesterday, and it seems to get bigger than yesterday.

The swollen area is not red, but warm, and painfull when I touch it.

I had some "fever" (warmness) too, and feel a little weak.

I don't now what to think
Old 06-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

I injected monday, getting really really sore tuesday night, since, it seems to be less and less painfull.

I didn't checked on the miroir since yesterday, and it seems to get bigger than yesterday.

At this point I'd say your 'thinking' is not good enough to rely upon - go to a fucking hospital and see what's up. You don't need an infection so far in there you can't check it from the outside..

I personally, would go to the doc.. if I can't make it to a doc.. I would use an 18ga needle (ive put a 4ga in me) and try and suck some of the magic juice that is in there..(edit, make sure you don't puncture PAST the infection - you don't need to spread it.
We all must meet our moment of truth

Last edited by LifeSize; 06-12-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Old 06-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

Sine you injected monday and it was sore tuesday then it is most likely not an infection.It takes many days for an infection to fester.If it is still warm and hurts by monday then i would go to a doc.From this point on : if it gets worse each day then it will mean infection..if it gets better each day then do not worry about it.
Old 06-12-2008, 03:28 PM

Thanks for that precious help, I'll keep you updated.

Also, I probably had 1-2 questions about DHT and "hair loss-thinning", but I'll ask when the other problem is fixed.

thanks
Old 06-13-2008, 06:48 AM

the pain almost goes aways.

But still have the swollen "ball" on my ass
Old 06-13-2008, 08:26 AM
Veteran Member

your fine bro