injection site vs. muscle growth?

Discuss injection site vs. muscle growth? at the Steroid Forum; I have always wondered if there is a relation between where you inject your gear and timing with your workout ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 01:47 PM

Default injection site vs. muscle growth?

I have always wondered if there is a relation between where you inject your gear and timing with your workout to increase muscle growth? For example, if I were to inject my gear into my quads right before I work my quads, does this help growth? Or is it better to avoid pinning into the muscle group you are working that day?

I have always been curious about this, if anyone has any info, I would love to hear it.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Steroid Forum Leader

Default Re: injection site vs. muscle growth?

It seems to me that the beneficial local effect on size is simply from the vegetable oil that is injected, rather like a natural Synthol, but better-appearing and less dramatic. I don't think the timing is relevant.

Personally I found a mL per day to the biceps to be worth about a half-inch over time, which disappeared only slowly after quitting the local injections. (I probably shouldn't have quit them: it's not as if I can't use the extra half inch.)

Ask Bill Roberts Q&A - Bill Roberts answers your questions about anabolic-androgenic steroids and other performance enhancing drugs.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2010, 06:27 PM

I see it the same way a natural synthol. I injected 1cc Ed rotated between bies and tris and after 8wks I pulled a 1/2 to 3/4 " out the site injections. The way I calculated isn't 100% but when cycle ended I lost the above amount within 2wks but strength remained the same. Like I said not perfect but a general idea of what was muscle and what disapaited after. Bill would continual injection of just sterial oil say 1-2cc Ed over 8wks time help "strech" the muscle to the point of alowing the muscle to grow to new heights?? Or even actually running a cycle with this method rather then using just oil say, tren or test??
Posted from my iPhone
Old 12-16-2010, 08:15 PM
Steroid Forum Leader

I really don't know, on the theory that oil stretching (an alternate version is stretching from getting fat while gaining muscle) enables later muscle growth by virtue of that stretching.

I've known some experienced and intelligent lifters who really believed in that but I could never get anything from them that I thought in any way counted as being anything that really showed it.

Just as personal opinion I really don't believe that the fascia limit cellular growth, fusion of satellite cells into mature muscle cells, or (if it occurs) maturation of satellite cells. Or in other words, I really don't think that the fascia hold back muscles from growing.

However I do think a shortened muscle doesn't have the growth potential of a muscle that can stretch to a better length (proper ROM) and so stretching of the ordinary, not oil, variety can be beneficial to later muscle growth.

The oil I think just helps while it is actually present.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:01 PM

Ok that answers that. My max arm size is 20" but I'm a short "er" guy and I thought I was maxed out there. I honestly felt I could not grow anymore. Do you think we as idaviduals are limited to specific muscle size or can use of aas produce unlimited gains per person. Refined- assuming I max at 20", if I just continued use of aas would they continue to grow. Or is it "in my genes" to not grow bigger then that. I know your not god but your smart what do you think?
Posted from my iPhone
Old 12-17-2010, 08:30 AM
Steroid Forum Leader

It's impossible to name a hard and exact limit, but definitely everyone has values which no matter what they do, they will never attain. For example, we could safely bet lots of money at extremely long odds that you will not ever attain lean 30" arms.

We could also do the same for the figures 29", 28", and quite a ways down, but no one has the knowledge to be exact at where an individual will peak. Sometimes the results are very surprising. For example, I'd think that anyone who had known Flex Wheeler before he started lifting, or only from his post-auto-crash detrained condition, would be absolutely astounded at what he attained.

Last edited by Bill Roberts; 12-17-2010 at 08:38 AM.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:23 PM
Veteran Member

The thing I've been most concerned with Bill is the timing of the site injections. Logically, I would think it makes a difference whether you inject before a workout and the oil is present during the muscle contraction and expansion... or a day after when the muscle is beginning to recover and grow. I have always avoided pinning areas a day after I work them out. My fear is that by loading the site with oil, it inhibits the muscle's ability to heal. Now, on the contary, I could be dead wrong. Injecting while healing could force the muscle fibers to fuse a bit "longer" than normal and cause accelerated growth. Am I making any sense here? What do you think?
Old 12-17-2010, 02:45 PM

those are great points. injecting the day of causes more unwanted pain during workout that i don't like so i don't do that. i to am highly interested in these theories
Old 12-17-2010, 03:23 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to KBD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tphskab View Post
I have always wondered if there is a relation between where you inject your gear and timing with your workout to increase muscle growth? For example, if I were to inject my gear into my quads right before I work my quads, does this help growth? Or is it better to avoid pinning into the muscle group you are working that day?

I have always been curious about this, if anyone has any info, I would love to hear it.
The muscle might swell up for a few hours at the most, but no.. Injecting a compound into the muscle is NOT going to make THAT specific muscle bigger. The compound is absorbed throughout the body. If that were the case id have fucking HORSE legs.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:04 PM

judging by your profile pic i wouldnt be surprised if you do have horse legs