Injections for increase Calves ???

Discuss Injections for increase Calves ??? at the Steroid Forum; Hi gays! I have a common problem..my calves are too small. I tried all teknics but ..nothing, So I decided ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2007, 03:05 AM

Default Injections for increase Calves ???

Hi gays! I have a common problem..my calves are too small. I tried all teknics but ..nothing, So I decided to try a chemical solution, I' d like to inject same drugs into them to increase size. But I don t know whot drugs I can try. Can you help me , please.
Thank you .
Old 10-12-2007, 05:33 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Injections for increase Calves ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settimun View Post
Hi gays! I have a common problem..my calves are too small. I tried all teknics but ..nothing, So I decided to try a chemical solution, I' d like to inject same drugs into them to increase size. But I don t know whot drugs I can try. Can you help me , please.
Thank you .
Get a HS education first, then worry about you calves.
Your post reminds me of surfer boy.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Veteran Member

RM, I think it's more a matter of him being from Italy and english is his 2nd language.

There's really no drug that will actually give permanent, muscle specific gains. Plus, it's very common to experience severe pain for 3-5 days after injecting steroids into the calves.

You can either train your calves a little harder or smarter or get used to having small calves.

Good luck,
MaxRep
Yes, the photo next to my name is a picture of me. Everything I write is fiction for entertainment purposes. Nothing I write should be construed to be medical advice or anything other than fantasy role playing. Nothing I write should be acted upon. I do not encourage or condone the exchange, purchase or administration of any illegal substance. Anything I write which may appear to contradict this is understood to be written as fiction for entertainment purposes only.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Veteran Member

HI JACK ! Have any of you ever considered surgical calf implants ? My calfs are my only lagging body part.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:53 PM

Calves can be a tough one. A lot of it has to do with genetics. I would say try changing up your training method first. I changed things up and have added some serious size to my calves. And now I love them.

I found they grew when I did high reps with a low weight, vs heavy weights. I think this has to do with the type of muscle fibers they are.

Try this: The only calf exercise you need - Go to the standing calf raise machine (the one where the things sit on your shoulders.) Set a weight that you can get 20 reps with. For me, it was only 75 lbs. (I was used to maxing the machine out for 6 reps, but this is a whole new ball game.) First set - do 25 reps. It will burn like hell. You may need to cheat on the last few. Rest for 15 seconds ONLY - just enough for the burning to go away. Repeat with another 25 reps. Rest another 15 secs and repeat one last time. Total of 75 reps. Very quick, but you will feel it for days. Worked for me.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Hi gays!
Hi Thweety.

Solo
Old 10-12-2007, 02:32 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiechomp View Post
Calves can be a tough one. A lot of it has to do with genetics. I would say try changing up your training method first. I changed things up and have added some serious size to my calves. And now I love them.

I found they grew when I did high reps with a low weight, vs heavy weights. I think this has to do with the type of muscle fibers they are.

Try this: The only calf exercise you need - Go to the standing calf raise machine (the one where the things sit on your shoulders.) Set a weight that you can get 20 reps with. For me, it was only 75 lbs. (I was used to maxing the machine out for 6 reps, but this is a whole new ball game.) First set - do 25 reps. It will burn like hell. You may need to cheat on the last few. Rest for 15 seconds ONLY - just enough for the burning to go away. Repeat with another 25 reps. Rest another 15 secs and repeat one last time. Total of 75 reps. Very quick, but you will feel it for days. Worked for me.
Speaking for myself (natural calves almost non-existent), the sit-down machine where you brace your toes and upper foot on a bar to lift weights bearing down via a padded bar on your knees is most effective. It really isolates the calves. I injected GH directly into the calves with no great effect (now convinced site injection does not work beyond a period of swelling), BUT those sitting calf lifts (along with great amounts of Sust and Tren Ace) really did wonders, just as they did for my biceps, previously another smaller area on my body.

Solo
Old 10-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo47 View Post
Hi Thweety.

Solo
LOL
Old 10-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Thank you .
Sorry bro since English is you 2nd language.
Some of these high school kids that post here can't do any better,
they want to look like Jay Cutler in a month and don't know HGH from Test.
Kind of pisses me off
Old 10-12-2007, 08:18 PM

I've been doing that calf exercise that chewie posted. In just a few weeks I can see a difference, my calfs are still small, but I can see some growth already.

And, I got that exercise from Nelson Montana over at EF. He's got some interesting ideas for other bodyparts that seem like they are worth trying.