Is Primo worth the $$$$

Discuss Is Primo worth the $$$$ at the Steroid Forum; Just wanted to get some opinions on your experiences with Primo. I have read some profiles of the stuff but ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2008, 03:58 AM

Default Is Primo worth the $$$$

Just wanted to get some opinions on your experiences with Primo. I have read some profiles of the stuff but am still a bit confused. Why would someone choose this since it is so expensive? Is it worth the money? And ehat have you used with it? Thanks gents. Im just trying to workout my "brain" muscle!
Old 02-15-2008, 09:15 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Is Primo worth the $$$$

Ranger..whats up bro ? About primo..I think back in the day primo got quite the rep as being the "shit" when it came to gear.I have never used any so I am only speculating..maybe BB can shed some light on this.I have some bros who used it last year..their gains looked no different to me than if they had used eq.If i was going to buy a more expensive steroid to stack with test I would use tren enth.
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2008, 09:31 AM
Veteran Member

Exactly what Dennis said, before all the variations were available, most people had test, deca, or primo available. If they didnt want to bulk, then they would go for Primo. It also made such an impact because most people who took it didnt have the "crash" when coming off. The results itself were similar to EQ but if you were at a lower bf % then you would see a bit more muscle definition. Tren is a much substitute nowdays and if you are one of the few that does not want to go that route, then you could add proviron to your test and see pretty much the same muscle hardening effects
Old 02-15-2008, 09:36 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis View Post
I have some bros who used it last year..their gains looked no different to me than if they had used eq.If i was going to buy a more expensive steroid to stack with test I would use tren enth.
Hey Big Dennis, good to see you around.

Primo is different than EQ in that there are no substantial RBC increases to worry about, no appetite increases, it doesn't aromatize at all, no water retention, it's hardly androgenic, almost a pure anabolic. All of these things make it great for pre-contest or a dieting/cutting situation... which is really where 90% of its use comes from. In these situations, it's reputation is well deserved.

To compare Primo to Tren as an either/or situation is really comparing apples and oranges. The 2 are nothing alike.

Because there's no water retention or aromatization with Primo, most people don't make large or fast gains with it so that's sometimes a knock against it but that's not it's purpose. When it's used where it does excel, as I said above, pre-contest or a cutting program, it's hard to say if there's any better product. There's a reason it's been used for 35 years as a primary ingredient in a pre-contest stack.

It does have a use by some people in a mass building stack and that's where a person is maxed out on their use of Test and whatever else they're taking, deca/Eq/Tren, whatever, and they want an additional anabolic boost with virtually no side effects. In that case, add a large dose of Primo to the stack and you'll get that extra anabolic boost.

I've used Primo in both cases and feel the benefits really start to manifest themselves best at about 700-800mg/week. At that dose, currently it will probably run you somewhere around $125/month and especially for pre-contest, I wouldn't think twice about it. It's done. For a mass builder, it's a little harder to justify but it just depends on your situation.

Best regards,
MaxRep
Yes, the photo next to my name is a picture of me. Everything I write is fiction for entertainment purposes. Nothing I write should be construed to be medical advice or anything other than fantasy role playing. Nothing I write should be acted upon. I do not encourage or condone the exchange, purchase or administration of any illegal substance. Anything I write which may appear to contradict this is understood to be written as fiction for entertainment purposes only.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:58 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxRep View Post
Hey Big Dennis, good to see you around.

Primo is different than EQ in that there are no substantial RBC increases to worry about, no appetite increases, it doesn't aromatize at all, no water retention, it's hardly androgenic, almost a pure anabolic. All of these things make it great for pre-contest or a dieting/cutting situation... which is really where 90% of its use comes from. In these situations, it's reputation is well deserved.

To compare Primo to Tren as an either/or situation is really comparing apples and oranges. The 2 are nothing alike.

Because there's no water retention or aromatization with Primo, most people don't make large or fast gains with it so that's sometimes a knock against it but that's not it's purpose. When it's used where it does excel, as I said above, pre-contest or a cutting program, it's hard to say if there's any better product. There's a reason it's been used for 35 years as a primary ingredient in a pre-contest stack.

It does have a use by some people in a mass building stack and that's where a person is maxed out on their use of Test and whatever else they're taking, deca/Eq/Tren, whatever, and they want an additional anabolic boost with virtually no side effects. In that case, add a large dose of Primo to the stack and you'll get that extra anabolic boost.

I've used Primo in both cases and feel the benefits really start to manifest themselves best at about 700-800mg/week. At that dose, currently it will probably run you somewhere around $125/month and especially for pre-contest, I wouldn't think twice about it. It's done. For a mass builder, it's a little harder to justify but it just depends on your situation.

Best regards,
MaxRep
Damn Max ! Good morning to you too All I said about eq was that the gains from it looked no different than gains I had saw on primo..and the other thing I mentioned was if I were going to buy more expensive steroid (80.00 per 10 ml) I would go with tren enth.Anyways always a wealth of info from Max..we are lucky to have him on board.Now he's got me to thinking about adding primo to my next cycle
Old 02-15-2008, 10:05 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis View Post
Damn Max ! Good morning to you too )]
Good morning to you too, my friend.

Please don't take anything I said as a knock against you, because that's certainly not what I intended.

All the best to you!
MaxRep
Old 02-15-2008, 10:12 AM
Veteran Member

Hey man..I'm cool.It's good to be back..I am on high speed like the rest of you guys now so look out ! I am also training natural like you suggested and feeling pretty darn good for an old man... Please keep the good info coming Max..you are the man !
Old 02-15-2008, 10:33 AM
Veteran Member

I know Dennis, I think your right. I have about 60 amps of Primo I never got around to using. Maybe its time to up the dosage to upper limits to see what it can add. I will be honest, I have never added it in a mass stack to see a boost, but it would be intersting to see what difference it makes.
And yes, we are lucky to have Max here with his wealth of knowledge! And Dennis, its not like you dont know more than the average bear!
Old 02-15-2008, 12:12 PM
Veteran Member

60 amps bro ?! Too bad they are not 10 ml amps huh ? And thanks for the kind words....
Old 02-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Veteran Member

Lol, No kidding! And any time man