Just started Test Prop this past monday, few questions

Discuss Just started Test Prop this past monday, few questions at the Steroid Forum; Well i've been on a 75mg of oral winstrol for well 2 weeks and 2 days now and just added ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 11:36 PM

Default Just started Test Prop this past monday, few questions

Well i've been on a 75mg of oral winstrol for well 2 weeks and 2 days now and just added the test prop this past monday, plan on staying on both for the next 6 weeks. Anyways this is my question, i took only a 70mg shot of the test prop with a 22g 1inch needle in my right delt monday, didn't really hurt but you could tell it was in there, some bleeding when needle was pulled out but nothing crazy, also some soreness right after the injection. Massaged it pretty good and it started feeling better and also went and worked out my arms/shoulders that night as i was told it would help move the oil around and help with injection pain. The next morning i woke up and it was a little sore but nothing awful but got progressively worse as the day went out. Pretty stiff by that night, a bit of tenderness in the area and the area also feels hard/stiff to the touch and when trying to stretch the muscle pre workout. Took my 2nd shot tonight in the left delt and there was less injection pain and no bleeding, also used the full 100mg this time. Massaged the area good, some pain but as of right now it feels great. Is this normal, is my left arm going to feel progressively worse as time goes on then better after a few more days? Could it have something to do with just the simple fact that maybe i hit a better spot on the left delt? The right arm is starting to feel a little better today but still noticable sore and stiff, even a little sore in my tricep on that arm too, is that normal as well? Also i read somewhere that some people are allergic to test prop and get cold/flu like symptoms. Just so happends i woke up this morning with stopped up bigger than shit(runny nose, achy, ect.), is that a possibility or more than likely just a common cold?
Old 03-26-2009, 04:35 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Just started Test Prop this past monday, few questions

It sounds pretty normal but if its still hard after about five days,you'll have to keep a close eye on it.
Any puffyness around the arm at all?
Old 03-26-2009, 09:49 AM

Good luck. I just finished a 3 week kick start with prop for a 12 week test e and Deca cycle. The prop absolutely killed me..........same thing it would hurt usually starting 24 hours after the injection and then would last 2 days. A couple of things

1. I would not inject the delts....to small a muscle to absorb what I view as a difficult injection in terms of pain.

2. Rotate injection sights, I would use both quads and both glutes

3. I hear that a jacuzzi might help, prop crystallizes in the muscle after the injection, it hjas a higher meltiong point than test e and cyp...so trhe jacuzzi might hel-.

Otherwise suck it up and welcome to using prop. Thats why I usually run the longer ester tests....I was running 100e0d so imagine how much that hurt
Old 03-26-2009, 11:11 AM

Yea my right arm felt like it got donkey kicked, it is getting a lot better now though, still a little stiff but no where near as sore. Now the left arm is getting sore, it never ends. Next i guess i've got the right glute and then left, i was told to stay away from the leg so i'll try those 4 spots for now. But if this stuff is supposed to do what they say i guess the pain will be worth the reward because i was under the impression that the Test Prop is some pretty good stuff.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:13 AM

And no real puffyness, or atleast nothing that looks out of the ordinary.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:55 PM

You're fine man. I told you... Test Prop hurts.

And it doesn't help that you're pinning a 22g into your delts. Don't do that. Get a 25g 1 inch for your delts. Luckily your moving onto your glutes now so you can continue with the 22g for the glutes, that's fine. Although a 22 -23g 1.5 inch would be ideal for glutes. A 1.5 inch really ensures you're getting that oil deep into the gluteal muscle where it belongs.

I would venture to say right now the pain you are experiencing is just as much from the size of the needle as from the Test Prop. And shot pain in general is worse at the beginning... it gets easier as you go along. No worries.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:03 PM
Veteran Member

Prop is devil juice
Walrus is right, smaller pin and go for the glute, will help. Also maybe a heating pad or hot shower right after you pin it. Helped me but prop is still satan in a bottle.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:45 PM
Veteran Member

Depends on the person, depends on the needle, depends on the method, and depends on the prop. I rarely feel the Test prop ache, but when I do it's in my delts or in my quads, for a couple days (doesn't interfere with lifting). If you inject slow and deep and mix your prop with another oil product, you should have minimal pain. Of course, the best place for slow & deep is upper outer glute or ventrogluteals, and the best needle for slow and deep in glutes is 1.5" and 23g. Do not move that needle once it's all the way in and inject smoothly. Have fun in there!

Solo
Old 03-26-2009, 02:33 PM

The first time I shot prop in my glute I couldn't sit down for 2 days......Stuff hurts like hell...
Old 03-26-2009, 03:16 PM

Prop F........ing hurts!!!! Did not find the results any better than Test e......just quicker.,