knots of scar tissue in biceps

Discuss knots of scar tissue in biceps at the Steroid Forum; I have pulled my biceps maybe 4 or 5 times in many years of training yet they heal badly, and ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2004, 04:47 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Ronin_
Default knots of scar tissue in biceps

I have pulled my biceps maybe 4 or 5 times in many years of training yet they heal badly, and i have a huge not inside my right especially, so that when do hammer curls it "catches" and feels swollen after training biceps or doing bent rows and chins. It is also much weaker now and prone to pulling from heavy deadlifting. Is there any phsio i can get to sort this problem out?
Old 03-16-2004, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin_
I have pulled my biceps maybe 4 or 5 times in many years of training yet they heal badly, and i have a huge not inside my right especially, so that when do hammer curls it "catches" and feels swollen after training biceps or doing bent rows and chins. It is also much weaker now and prone to pulling from heavy deadlifting. Is there any phsio i can get to sort this problem out?
You didnt specify how long ago you last tore your bicep...the only phsio you are going to be able to do is...go light, and give it time....I know you dont want to hear this, but the majority of lifters who have torn their biceps have only done it once, maybe twice in a lifetime...4 or 5 times is unheard of...bottom line most probabley is....you are juicing, your strength is surpassing your tendon and bicep strength....unfortunatley your tendons, ligaments, etc cannot support the amount of stress that you are putting on them....I have seen way too many powerlifters who constantly pull tendons or get tears in the muscle....sometimes the muscle will heal back stronger(kinda like bones become stronger after they have been broken). Alot of times, a tear in the muscle is an indicator as to how much stress your muscle will take....that is it's threshold. If you have torn them 4 or 5 times, you need to give them plenty of time to heal with lighter weights for probabley about a year...then slowly start getting back into the heavier weights....did you tear them doing deads?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2004, 08:03 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Ronin_

Ive never tore them bro, just bad pulls, never any bruising, just like a bad hammie pull when sprinting, but my bi's heal like shit - lots of scar tissue. I am keeping the reps 10-12 for a while yeh