List your BEST BULKING CYCLE

Discuss List your BEST BULKING CYCLE at the Steroid Forum; Hey guys... seeing that a lot of people are asking questions on "what is best for bulking, and what is ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 02:06 PM

Default List your BEST BULKING CYCLE

Hey guys... seeing that a lot of people are asking questions on "what is best for bulking, and what is best for cutting", etc... I thought we could do this....

LIst what is your favorite BULKING CYCLE.. ONLY put down the cycle protocol/aas being used.. then at the bottom list a brief explanation how it went for you. This might help people get a feeling of some good cycles to run... Hope this works and helps everyone..

EX:

1-4 Dbol
1-12 TEST E 500mg
1-12 DECA 400mg

you get the idea...
Old 06-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: List your BEST BULKING CYCLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXGetBigSonXx View Post
Hey guys... seeing that a lot of people are asking questions on "what is best for bulking, and what is best for cutting", etc... I thought we could do this....

LIst what is your favorite BULKING CYCLE.. ONLY put down the cycle protocol/aas being used.. then at the bottom list a brief explanation how it went for you. This might help people get a feeling of some good cycles to run... Hope this works and helps everyone..

EX:

1-4 Dbol
1-12 TEST E 500mg
1-12 DECA 400mg

you get the idea...
That exact cycle except it was test C and I ran Dbol for 5 weeks.

I put on 30 lbs in this span and a month post cycle I was still holding 20 to 22 of those lbs. Anytime you can hold onto 20+ lbs after losing the water weight from a cycle, that's phenomenal IMO. For this reason, I don't see any reason to do a different bulking cycle than that. I have buddies who add EQ to the mix but It's not necessary for killer gains.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to KBD

My best mass cycle was when i was about 225lbs. (ALOT OF WATER) lol.

Anadrol 75mg a day
Tren 800mg a Week
Test Enanthate 800mg a week

Yeahhh i blew the fuck up! got stretch marks to prove it lol.

Yes ill admit that was pretty fuckin stupid, but... WHat ya gonna do?
Old 06-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbigdaddy1220 View Post
My best mass cycle was when i was about 225lbs. (ALOT OF WATER) lol.

Anadrol 75mg a day
Tren 800mg a Week
Test Enanthate 800mg a week

Yeahhh i blew the fuck up! got stretch marks to prove it lol.

Yes ill admit that was pretty fuckin stupid, but... WHat ya gonna do?
Haha, I can't even IMAGINE what 800mg a week of Tren would be like!! Did you ever sleep?
Old 06-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Some View Post
Haha, I can't even IMAGINE what 800mg a week of Tren would be like!! Did you ever sleep?
Actually tren never gave me the sleeping issues that it gives alotta people. I got bad fuckin dreams tho, nasty vivid dreams.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:08 PM

Quote:
That exact cycle except it was test C and I ran Dbol for 5 weeks.

I put on 30 lbs in this span and a month post cycle I was still holding 20 to 22 of those lbs. Anytime you can hold onto 20+ lbs after losing the water weight from a cycle, that's phenomenal IMO. For this reason, I don't see any reason to do a different bulking cycle than that. I have buddies who add EQ to the mix but It's not necessary for killer gains.
whats up bro!

Ya my next cycle will be a bulking cycle starting in october.. this coming winter is all about puttin on some serious mass! obviously quality mass that is

I plan on running DECA..
Still up in the air about TEST though... I have always run E, but thinking maybe trying something else out.... sust or C.. along with Dbol front load..
Whats the major differnence between C and E.. i know about sust.. not to firmiliar with C... i can get anything.. looking to try something different
Old 06-08-2010, 05:20 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Anadrol and tren is the best muscle and strength gain combo alive.

Due to the fact that tren splits muscle fibers cause it supposedly activates IGF-1 in the body. And anadrol swells them up!

Good combo, never will run it again due to anger issues lol.

Anadrol/Tren= Best combo for muscle/strength
Anadrol/Tren= WORST COMBO for attitude.

lol.

I tried to fight my dad.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXGetBigSonXx View Post
whats up bro!

Ya my next cycle will be a bulking cycle starting in october.. this coming winter is all about puttin on some serious mass! obviously quality mass that is

I plan on running DECA..
Still up in the air about TEST though... I have always run E, but thinking maybe trying something else out.... sust or C.. along with Dbol front load..
Whats the major differnence between C and E.. i know about sust.. not to firmiliar with C... i can get anything.. looking to try something different
There is not a whole lot of difference between E and C. I believe the Cypionate ester will have a half life that is approximately 6 days, whereas Enanthate has an approximate 5 day half life. So, I believe that is why they typically prescribe Cypionate for TRT. It's a tuny bit easier to control the blood levels with less injections. But, for all intensive purposes, most guys see them as interchangeable. Some swear by E and some swear by C. If you're not in love with E, I would run some C just to give it a shot. You never know man.

Sust is a whole different animal. Great gains and they come quicker too. The only thing I don't like about it is that you have to wait longer after the last injection to start PCT. But, other than that it's great.

If I could get ahold of some good quality Test Phenylpropionate, I think I would give that a go for my next bulking cycle. I'd run it with NPP instead of Deca so you start seeing quality gains much sooner (I would imagine around week 3). You could inject EOD or every 3 days and keep the levels pretty stable. This way you would be fine running the dbol for only 4 weeks instead of 5. Just sounds like a good idea to me.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
There is not a whole lot of difference between E and C. I believe the Cypionate ester will have a half life that is approximately 6 days, whereas Enanthate has an approximate 5 day half life. So, I believe that is why they typically prescribe Cypionate for TRT. It's a tuny bit easier to control the blood levels with less injections. But, for all intensive purposes, most guys see them as interchangeable. Some swear by E and some swear by C. If you're not in love with E, I would run some C just to give it a shot. You never know man.

Sust is a whole different animal. Great gains and they come quicker too. The only thing I don't like about it is that you have to wait longer after the last injection to start PCT. But, other than that it's great.

If I could get ahold of some good quality Test Phenylpropionate, I think I would give that a go for my next bulking cycle. I'd run it with NPP instead of Deca so you start seeing quality gains much sooner (I would imagine around week 3). You could inject EOD or every 3 days and keep the levels pretty stable. This way you would be fine running the dbol for only 4 weeks instead of 5. Just sounds like a good idea to me.
cool thanks for the info bro...
Old 06-09-2010, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbigdaddy1220 View Post

Due to the fact that tren splits muscle fibers cause it supposedly activates IGF-1 in the body. And anadrol swells them up!
In no way are either of those statements true.