lump in hip after shot

Discuss lump in hip after shot at the Steroid Forum; Is this normal, i have a large sore lumop on my left hip after 1cc of Sustenon 250, really tender ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2004, 02:53 PM

Default lump in hip after shot

Is this normal, i have a large sore lumop on my left hip after 1cc of Sustenon 250, really tender and hurts, just a big lump, ??? any input will help. Thanks
Old 01-31-2004, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofdogs
Is this normal, i have a large sore lumop on my left hip after 1cc of Sustenon 250, really tender and hurts, just a big lump, ??? any input will help. Thanks
could be fake gear, you shot it improerly or your body is just reacting weird to the substance, any of the above
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2004, 04:04 PM

Did you aspirate? Sust is a painful injection to begin with.. A lump could mean an abcess, but its doubtful.. Sounds like it could be an infection from bacteria..Not much you can do.. watch it.. If it gets worse or you get sick go see a doctor.. What company is it, and what does your cycle look like..
Old 01-31-2004, 04:05 PM

i only used a 1" needle, i half way through the cycle. its real cause it came from Pharmacy...
Old 01-31-2004, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofdogs
i only used a 1" needle, i half way through the cycle. its real cause it came from Pharmacy...
alsao i never use the left hip, always done the rt one, this is the 1st time....
Old 01-31-2004, 05:35 PM

real gear, half way through(so you know your body accepts it. i would say either improper inject or something was dirty. 1" pin is pleanty for a hip inj as long as you get it all in. was it only 1cc?
Old 01-31-2004, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysmithinwesson
real gear, half way through(so you know your body accepts it. i would say either improper inject or something was dirty. 1" pin is pleanty for a hip inj as long as you get it all in. was it only 1cc?
Yes 1 cc, its kind of like a big egg in my hip, sore as #$%K, if i roll over on it it HURTS@!!!!!!!!!!! bad, both sides are a little sore and i need a nother cc tomorrow probably have to put it in the shoulder....
Old 01-31-2004, 09:16 PM

Are you aspirating?...for the second time?
Old 01-31-2004, 09:32 PM

Aspirating - Are you pulling back the plunger when you stick yourself and do you see air bubbles? this is important.. are you swabbing with alcohol also?
Old 01-31-2004, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster.
Aspirating - Are you pulling back the plunger when you stick yourself and do you see air bubbles? this is important.. are you swabbing with alcohol also?
aspirating yes, not alchol after though???