mixing water and oil based??

Discuss mixing water and oil based?? at the Steroid Forum; can i mix winstrol and test in the same syringe? i will be starting a new cycle soon and i ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2005, 05:16 PM

Default mixing water and oil based??

can i mix winstrol and test in the same syringe? i will be starting a new cycle soon and i won't to keep my injections down to a minimum with the winny
Old 06-02-2005, 11:33 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth99
can i mix winstrol and test in the same syringe? i will be starting a new cycle soon and i won't to keep my injections down to a minimum with the winny
Yes.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2005, 04:08 AM

Ya no problem. I always mix both into the same syringe the run it under hot water being sure to not let the water touch the needle. Then shake it so they mix and inject. This way thick oil goes in much easier because the water lightens it up.
Old 06-06-2005, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEATHEAD99
Ya no problem. I always mix both into the same syringe the run it under hot water being sure to not let the water touch the needle. Then shake it so they mix and inject. This way thick oil goes in much easier because the water lightens it up.
I mixed my Test E and Winny in the same syringe, went in much easier, but the site is a bit painful today. Feels like someone kicked me in the arse. Is this because of the amount of fluid being forced in to a small space or just me being cack-handed with the needle? I can normally feel winny shots the day after, but today is quite painful