My results w/tren.....Good and bad.

Discuss My results w/tren.....Good and bad. at the Steroid Forum; Just completed my first cycle using tren at 500mg week and test at 1000mg a week plus adex . I've ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2004, 11:12 PM

Default My results w/tren.....Good and bad.

Just completed my first cycle using tren at 500mg week and test at 1000mg a week plus adex. I've used high doses of test before so I know what to expect with test, this was my first time using tren ace. Well first for the good news, I guess you could consider this a cutter/lean mass cycle because I watched my diet and was not trying to bulk. Any cycle can be a cutter if you watch what you eat. After 7 weeks on this cycle I went from 255 to 245 but looked much better and bigger!! People kept telling me how much bigger I've gotten and it would shock me because I was not builking. My belt size went down two notches but my chest stayed the same( 50inches) I looked awesome with my shirt off got lots of looks at the pool. Strenght went up greatly from 315on incline for 4 reps to 365 for 8 reps!! It was the best I've ever looked on a aas cycle. What was even more amazeing was that I would eat like a pig on the weekends and did not put on any fat at all!! Tren is like no other aas.
Well now for the bad side of tren, my vision got blurrie at about the 5th week so I went and got my bp checked and it was 185 over 127 which is VERY high, the nurse was freaking out but I knew what was causeing it so it did not bother me to much, I would only be running the tren for a few more weeks. I was sweating all the time, just sitting at my desk typing and I would be sweating...it sucked. If I did any thing other than laying down I would sweat like a hogg. I was run down all the time. After I got up in the mourning I would nap two hours later. I missed lots of work-out because I was too tired. I had nose bleeds, anger problems and muscle cramps. On some injects I would cough so bad I thought I would cough up a lung.
Was the gains worth the side effects? I would have to say no unless you were going on stage or had a important date to be in shape by. Would I use it again, I do not think so the sides were a little bit to much for me. I think you can get the same results with other aas without the sides.
On second thought, I might use it again... the gains were nothing short of amazeing!!!
Tren is a very powerful drug so use it with caution. By the way after I dropped the tren everything went back to normal even while still on the test.

Demarco
Old 08-29-2004, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demarco
Just completed my first cycle using tren at 500mg week and test at 1000mg a week plus adex. I've used high doses of test before so I know what to expect with test, this was my first time using tren ace. Well first for the good news, I guess you could consider this a cutter/lean mass cycle because I watched my diet and was not trying to bulk. Any cycle can be a cutter if you watch what you eat. After 7 weeks on this cycle I went from 255 to 245 but looked much better and bigger!! People kept telling me how much bigger I've gotten and it would shock me because I was not builking. My belt size went down two notches but my chest stayed the same( 50inches) I looked awesome with my shirt off got lots of looks at the pool. Strenght went up greatly from 315on incline for 4 reps to 365 for 8 reps!! It was the best I've ever looked on a aas cycle. What was even more amazeing was that I would eat like a pig on the weekends and did not put on any fat at all!! Tren is like no other aas.
Well now for the bad side of tren, my vision got blurrie at about the 5th week so I went and got my bp checked and it was 185 over 127 which is VERY high, the nurse was freaking out but I knew what was causeing it so it did not bother me to much, I would only be running the tren for a few more weeks. I was sweating all the time, just sitting at my desk typing and I would be sweating...it sucked. If I did any thing other than laying down I would sweat like a hogg. I was run down all the time. After I got up in the mourning I would nap two hours later. I missed lots of work-out because I was too tired. I had nose bleeds, anger problems and muscle cramps. On some injects I would cough so bad I thought I would cough up a lung.
Was the gains worth the side effects? I would have to say no unless you were going on stage or had a important date to be in shape by. Would I use it again, I do not think so the sides were a little bit to much for me. I think you can get the same results with other aas without the sides.
On second thought, I might use it again... the gains were nothing short of amazeing!!!
Tren is a very powerful drug so use it with caution. By the way after I dropped the tren everything went back to normal even while still on the test.

Demarco
Interesting...I have had some pretty good gains on tren as well (using it for first time right now) but the gains are quite as good as yours yet, but I have had almost none of the sides. Just a little warm all the time, very irritable and have headaches at night, so I would say you have to try fina to see how it effects you.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2004, 11:33 PM

hey bro, didnt you use too much for a first timer? I always thought people started with 50/day or 75/eod...you were really close to 75mg ED, maybe give it one more shot using less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spound
Interesting...I have had some pretty good gains on tren as well (using it for first time right now) but the gains are quite as good as yours yet, but I have had almost none of the sides. Just a little warm all the time, very irritable and have headaches at night, so I would say you have to try fina to see how it effects you.
Old 08-30-2004, 12:32 AM

Try Tren Enanthate next time, the sides arent as bad as the acetate and the results are the same.
Old 08-30-2004, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicecravin
hey bro, didnt you use too much for a first timer? I always thought people started with 50/day or 75/eod...you were really close to 75mg ED, maybe give it one more shot using less.
Yeah I thought about that too. I may have over did it with the tren ace for a first timer. In fact I started with 75mg eod and liked the results so I bumped it up to 75mg ed for 6 days out of the week and 50mg 1 day of the week. Was thinking about tren enthan on my winter bulk cycle.

Demarco
Old 08-30-2004, 01:49 AM

I'm getting ready for a prop/fina cycle. 100mg prop and 50mg fina ed, respectfully. This will be my first time with tren also...a bit apprehensive about the sides though. Sounds like I better cayyr a sweat towel with me. LOL!
Old 08-30-2004, 03:25 AM

i just got done with my tren/test cycle and i had some quality gains. dropped a few perecnts in bf and gained a solid 10 pounds. i couldnt care less about the weight gain but i got strong as fuck. i love tren but i got horrible acne all over my upper chest and shoulders. not like huge zits but they were more like sweat bumps. i also got really impatient on it and i was ready to throw down at any time but no one was about to fuck with me cause i got fucking huge. pct starts tomorrow...wish me luck!
Old 08-30-2004, 07:38 AM

I was running a prop/tren cutter @ 100/75 ED. Ended up dropping the tren after about 5-weeks due to being down, lack of sleep and overall feeling like shitz. Bounced right back after discontinuing the tren. I doubt I will ever do it again.

Just my 2-cents.
Old 08-30-2004, 09:09 AM

TOOO MUCH GEAR!!!! If this was your first, second or even third cycle, it was too much. Save those cycles for when your body stop reacting to the weaker ones. BP up.....ahhh yes!! 1000mgtest will pretty much guarentee high bp if you are prone to hypertension. This could have been minimized with some anti-estrogens to keep water weight down but I didn't see those mentioned. Take care of yourself bro, when you have stroke in the gym it will be too late. Pup
Old 08-30-2004, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pup'nIrn
TOOO MUCH GEAR!!!! If this was your first, second or even third cycle, it was too much. Save those cycles for when your body stop reacting to the weaker ones. BP up.....ahhh yes!! 1000mgtest will pretty much guarentee high bp if you are prone to hypertension. This could have been minimized with some anti-estrogens to keep water weight down but I didn't see those mentioned. Take care of yourself bro, when you have stroke in the gym it will be too late. Pup

He said he too adex--