New BD Andropen 275 Info

Discuss New BD Andropen 275 Info at the Steroid Forum; Can't wait to get my hands on some! Chemical name: Testosterone Acetate, Testosterone Decanoate, Testosterone Propionate , Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2004, 07:07 AM

Talking ***** New BD Andropen 275 Info *****

Can't wait to get my hands on some!

Chemical name: Testosterone Acetate, Testosterone Decanoate, Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone Cypionate.

Product Desription:
Andropen is a combination of five testosterones. The presence of the acetate ester allows trinabol to display a rapid initial physiological response. The other four esters, which release at slower rates, prolong the physiological response with a relatively flat absorption curve over the duation of the injection life-cycle. Testosterone is a male sexual hormone with pronounced, mainly androgenic action, possessing the biological and therapeutic properties of the natural hormone. It is normally produced in women in small physiological quantities. In addition to the specific action that determines the sexual characteristics of the individual, testosterone also has a general anabolic action, manifested in enhancement of protein synthesis. Under the effect of testosterone, body weight increases and urea excretion is reduced. High doses suppress the production of hypophyseal gonadotropin, while low doses stimulate it. It has an antitumor effect on mammary gland metastases

Presentation:
Each 20 ml multidose vial contains 20 mg per ml of testosterone acetate, 90 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate, 45 mg per ml of testosterone propionate, 45 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate, and 75 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate, and comes with a light blue coloured top. 275mg/ml.

Last edited by atomicone; 11-02-2004 at 07:23 AM.
Old 11-02-2004, 12:02 PM

Does anyone know what the going rate is on the 10ml's of this? I'd like to get 2 vials to try this blend out.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2004, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman
Does anyone know what the going rate is on the 10ml's of this? I'd like to get 2 vials to try this blend out.
Madman..........is that you in your avatar? I think I gave you a dollar one time. I want it back.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:49 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman
Don't know yet none of my suppliers have it just yet, but it's going to come in a 20ml bottle and I'd guess it will run around $100.
Old 11-03-2004, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicone
Can't wait to get my hands on some!

Chemical name: Testosterone Acetate, Testosterone Decanoate, Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone Cypionate.

Product Desription:
Andropen is a combination of five testosterones. The presence of the acetate ester allows trinabol to display a rapid initial physiological response. The other four esters, which release at slower rates, prolong the physiological response with a relatively flat absorption curve over the duation of the injection life-cycle. Testosterone is a male sexual hormone with pronounced, mainly androgenic action, possessing the biological and therapeutic properties of the natural hormone. It is normally produced in women in small physiological quantities. In addition to the specific action that determines the sexual characteristics of the individual, testosterone also has a general anabolic action, manifested in enhancement of protein synthesis. Under the effect of testosterone, body weight increases and urea excretion is reduced. High doses suppress the production of hypophyseal gonadotropin, while low doses stimulate it. It has an antitumor effect on mammary gland metastases

Presentation:
Each 20 ml multidose vial contains 20 mg per ml of testosterone acetate, 90 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate, 45 mg per ml of testosterone propionate, 45 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate, and 75 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate, and comes with a light blue coloured top. 275mg/ml.

Bump for great product!
Old 11-03-2004, 08:44 PM

yeah that shit looks awesome! might have to give it a try sometime but cant find anyone who has it. i tried the source u gave my atomic but they dont have it yet
Old 11-04-2004, 05:56 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale23
yeah that shit looks awesome! might have to give it a try sometime but cant find anyone who has it. i tried the source u gave my atomic but they dont have it yet
They will soon enough!