Newbie Anavar Cycle update....

Discuss Newbie Anavar Cycle update.... at the Steroid Forum; Ok Boyz... I thought I would post my Anavar cycle, and any results that I have, sides etc... STATS: 35 ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2007, 06:33 PM

Default Newbie Anavar Cycle update....

Ok Boyz... I thought I would post my Anavar cycle, and any results that I have, sides etc...

STATS: 35 yrs old, 180 pounds, 6'0, 10%bf been working out for years, but mainly tailored to racquet sports, running, etc. I don't want to get that bulk look. I choose Anavar cus I need minimal gains. 10pounds max, age, and don't want anyone to know I am on AAS. This is my first cycle. I was planning on running a 7 week cycle. starting at 25mg for first 2 weeks, then up to 40mg.

I started the VAR this past Wednesday (5 days now) at 25mg a day. 15 in the morning, 10 in the evening. I am taking 5-10mcg of Creatine everyday as well.

Today, I noticed signifcant strengh increases. I was able to do 225 on the bench 5 times. My prior best was 2-3. I was in shock.. I knocked out 185 easily 10 times.. just a week ago i struggled to get 10. i need 70 pound dumbell inclines for 6 reps.. I have never even picked them up before on inclines.. I found myself looking around the gym because I felt like i was cheating.. i thought someone would know . but i guess no one really follows my workout routine.

EFFECTS: I noticed a very nice pump in the muscles. and when I think i can't go heavier in weights, the weights tend to keep moving up.. I do also notice that I am not that hungry. I am forcing down food, but not a big desire to eat alot. I find it easier to put down Protein shakes.. which in turn is giving me horrendous gas. I had a family member comment. " wow.. you should see a Dr.." like rotten fish/eggs. I havent slept that well .. sometimes half asleep, and tossing and turning alot. Also the last 2 nights around 6am, I find myself hungry.. (only time of the day) So i go drink a big protein shake and go back to bed. That actually have helped me sleep better. I am quite sore from workouts. I have read that on AAS you don't get as 'sore' but I am still getting sore. My stomach also seems bloated, even though I am not eating that much.. I am sure some of this stuff could be in my head however.

Now.. i have a small little problem. My BOSS at work is putting me on the road, then sending me to Cancun Mexico for a few days for a suprise vacation starting on january 6. So I have 2 more weeks till this trip!! I will be on the road for 10 days, and it will be almost impossible to eat and train correctly while traveling not mention the partying opportunities I will have. So... My cycle will end after 3 weeks instead of 7.. I had no idea this was coming.. Its a pleasant surprise, but puts a big wrench in my cycle. Good thing is maybe i can pick up some VAR in mexico on the cheap.

Should I just stop now, and do legit cycle later??

Should i finish this 3 week stint, then resume in a month or so after I return.?

Will I need to take NOLVA (PCT) after 3 short weeks on 25mg a day?

Thanks for your help
Old 12-24-2007, 01:43 AM

Default Re: Newbie Anavar Cycle update....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoach View Post
Ok Boyz... I thought I would post my Anavar cycle, and any results that I have, sides etc...

STATS: 35 yrs old, 180 pounds, 6'0, 10%bf been working out for years, but mainly tailored to racquet sports, running, etc. I don't want to get that bulk look. I choose Anavar cus I need minimal gains. 10pounds max, age, and don't want anyone to know I am on AAS. This is my first cycle. I was planning on running a 7 week cycle. starting at 25mg for first 2 weeks, then up to 40mg.

I started the VAR this past Wednesday (5 days now) at 25mg a day. 15 in the morning, 10 in the evening. I am taking 5-10mcg of Creatine everyday as well.

Today, I noticed signifcant strengh increases. I was able to do 225 on the bench 5 times. My prior best was 2-3. I was in shock.. I knocked out 185 easily 10 times.. just a week ago i struggled to get 10. i need 70 pound dumbell inclines for 6 reps.. I have never even picked them up before on inclines.. I found myself looking around the gym because I felt like i was cheating.. i thought someone would know . but i guess no one really follows my workout routine.

EFFECTS: I noticed a very nice pump in the muscles. and when I think i can't go heavier in weights, the weights tend to keep moving up.. I do also notice that I am not that hungry. I am forcing down food, but not a big desire to eat alot. I find it easier to put down Protein shakes.. which in turn is giving me horrendous gas. I had a family member comment. " wow.. you should see a Dr.." like rotten fish/eggs. I havent slept that well .. sometimes half asleep, and tossing and turning alot. Also the last 2 nights around 6am, I find myself hungry.. (only time of the day) So i go drink a big protein shake and go back to bed. That actually have helped me sleep better. I am quite sore from workouts. I have read that on AAS you don't get as 'sore' but I am still getting sore. My stomach also seems bloated, even though I am not eating that much.. I am sure some of this stuff could be in my head however.

Now.. i have a small little problem. My BOSS at work is putting me on the road, then sending me to Cancun Mexico for a few days for a suprise vacation starting on january 6. So I have 2 more weeks till this trip!! I will be on the road for 10 days, and it will be almost impossible to eat and train correctly while traveling not mention the partying opportunities I will have. So... My cycle will end after 3 weeks instead of 7.. I had no idea this was coming.. Its a pleasant surprise, but puts a big wrench in my cycle. Good thing is maybe i can pick up some VAR in mexico on the cheap.

Should I just stop now, and do legit cycle later??

Should i finish this 3 week stint, then resume in a month or so after I return.?

Will I need to take NOLVA (PCT) after 3 short weeks on 25mg a day?

Thanks for your help

if you cant train then i would stop the cycle and save it for another and start pct. i would think a mild pct would be ok, but i have not experienced just a var cycle. have fun in mexico!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2007, 08:23 PM

update: I am 8 days in the cycle. I have decided to stay on it till vacation. Over Xmas c hristmas eve, I got some stomach virus.. could barely eat.. and when I forced myself, i paid the price , and vomitted all night.. the next day was quite tired.. I don't think it is VAR related. Now, feeling better, and my last 2 workouts were very good.. Still increasing in strength. However, my bloating is quite bad now. I have put on 5 pounds this week, and some of which is fat i think... The bloating is bad, and went to GNC today to get some probiotic to hopefully work things out in my instestines.. Not sure if its the VAR, or possibly still recovering from stomach flu.

I have been eating good, my feeling my stomach is growing.. Not sure if its the bloat, or putting on fat in the belly.. Very happy with the strength gains, but wasnt expecting the bloat, and maybe stomach fat gain.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:27 AM
Veteran Member

Good to hear you are gaining strength on Anavar as you should. It is a very well known product for power lifters due to the strength gains.

The bloating I do not understand as Anavar typically will not cause anyone to bloat and typically is used during cutting periods. Maybe some of the weight gain is muscle and the fact you ingesting more, which is a good thing.

And you should typically do some form of PCT as Anavar. Simple Nolvadex would work great for a few weeks.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:14 PM

5 lbs in that short period does not seem ok....Your diet is not good or your gear is not good.....I run cycle of anavar and all of my gains were quality muscle and I only gained about 7 lbs after 10 weeks of 50mg ED cycle...
Old 12-28-2007, 03:33 PM
Veteran Member

Unless the creatine is causing some water weight. I used to get that problem many years ago using creatine. Or you got another product such as Dianabol and not Anavar? Maybe a mistake?

Not 5lbs in a few days though. Although everyone will typically have a few pounds weight gain or loss variance per day.

I used to weigh myself everyday in the mornings on an empty stomach upon waking and my weight would usually be a few pounds heavier or lighter on a daily basis.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:00 PM
Veteran Member

stop the creatine..the stomach problem will most likely go away..your vacation interupting your cycle sucks....it sucks that you shut yourself down for such a short time..but on the bright side ...recovery should be a breeze...by any slim chance can you get some prop and cyp or enth ? If so you could start the longer esther test,kicked with some prop and keep your cycle going over vacation etc..you should easily find place to lift in Mexico..I did.
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Old 12-28-2007, 05:25 PM

thks for the input.

UPDATE; day 10.. Today was my PUSH day... Did six reps at 225, and everything is going up... Shoulder presses at 135 for 4 reps.. I have NEVER come close to that before. My bloat has gone down a bit, and I did stop the creatine 3 days ago. Also bought some probiotic vitiamins for 'Good bacteria' Have no idea if that stuff works, but supposely helps Bloat.

I am on about 25mg per day of VAR.. i am quite sure it is VAR. The pictures look exactly like the BD VAR i have seen on numerous websites. I don't think I should up the dosage as I thought I would, but my gains are still coming, so Ill stick here at 25mg

my weight did drop a couple pounds, so I think the weight i gained was probably the water weight from the creatine/ and the stomach flu.

I was thinking about trying to keep the cycle going through mexico, however, this place Im going to... 'Temptations' looks like a Spring break type atmosphere for 30 year olds. adult all inclusive... So, i think i will be partying heavily, and prolly get shitty workouts in , and poor diet. Ill just try to maintain down there...

I have noticed today that my nipples are very slightly sore.. Nothing major.. just a little sore... This normal for VAR? It could be in my head as now I am thinking about it.. maybe i should start some Nolva to be safe???
Old 12-28-2007, 07:15 PM

Quote:
thks for the input.

UPDATE; day 10.. Today was my PUSH day... Did six reps at 225, and everything is going up... Shoulder presses at 135 for 4 reps.. I have NEVER come close to that before. My bloat has gone down a bit, and I did stop the creatine 3 days ago. Also bought some probiotic vitiamins for 'Good bacteria' Have no idea if that stuff works, but supposely helps Bloat.

I am on about 25mg per day of VAR.. i am quite sure it is VAR. The pictures look exactly like the BD VAR i have seen on numerous websites. I don't think I should up the dosage as I thought I would, but my gains are still coming, so Ill stick here at 25mg

my weight did drop a couple pounds, so I think the weight i gained was probably the water weight from the creatine/ and the stomach flu.

I was thinking about trying to keep the cycle going through mexico, however, this place Im going to... 'Temptations' looks like a Spring break type atmosphere for 30 year olds. adult all inclusive... So, i think i will be partying heavily, and prolly get shitty workouts in , and poor diet. Ill just try to maintain down there...

I have noticed today that my nipples are very slightly sore.. Nothing major.. just a little sore... This normal for VAR? It could be in my head as now I am thinking about it.. maybe i should start some Nolva to be safe???
the nolva will keep the bloat down also. if your happy with the gain your getting now just imagine what test would be
Old 12-29-2007, 06:41 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
thks for the input.

Sounds like you are on a good track now. And no Anavar will not cause gyno, so you should not have any nipple soreness. I see no need for Nolva at the moment, I would use it for PCT though.