The Over 40 Guy & Steroids

Discuss The Over 40 Guy & Steroids at the Steroid Forum; Hi, I want get some opinions on guys over 40 and cycles. I'm 45 and have been bodybuilding on and ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2007, 04:07 AM

Default The Over 40 Guy & Steroids

Hi,
I want get some opinions on guys over 40 and cycles. I'm 45 and have been bodybuilding on and off for about 15 years. About 12 years ago I went on a 12 week cycle of Deca & Winny with some reasonable results. Whilst I'm not where I was then in terms of physique, I'm still very fit; resting heart rate sub 50 and bloods all good and still reasonably muscular with about 10% BF. I've really been putting it in over the last 12 months and I've got the diet nailed. I want to go that extra yard and really get the tongues wagging. The guy I train with is 42 and he's just come off a 10 week cycle of Trenbolone (I think he said he had 50ml EOD. He looks phenomenal. What's your recommendation guys - bearing in mind I don't want "explode" with size. Cheers
Old 05-08-2007, 08:17 AM

Default Re: The Over 40 Guy & Steroids

Test only cycle @ 500mg a week, if the joints are aging consider adding Deca.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2007, 09:18 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreddedwheat
Hi,
I want get some opinions on guys over 40 and cycles. I'm 45 and have been bodybuilding on and off for about 15 years. About 12 years ago I went on a 12 week cycle of Deca & Winny with some reasonable results. Whilst I'm not where I was then in terms of physique, I'm still very fit; resting heart rate sub 50 and bloods all good and still reasonably muscular with about 10% BF. I've really been putting it in over the last 12 months and I've got the diet nailed. I want to go that extra yard and really get the tongues wagging. The guy I train with is 42 and he's just come off a 10 week cycle of Trenbolone (I think he said he had 50ml EOD. He looks phenomenal. What's your recommendation guys - bearing in mind I don't want "explode" with size. Cheers
I think you should try exactly what your buddy is doing. I did it myself and loved the results, I just used Tren e though instead of tren A. I was on 200mg Tren E every 5th day.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:21 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreddedwheat
Hi,
First of all let me welcome you to Meso..and yes I am 43..and secondly delete what Smokey just posted.Your last cycle really concerns me..you did deca and stano and no test ???Did you follow with good pct ? And your levels are good now correct ? And 50 mls eod of tren will kill you..I think you meant 50 mgs..right ? I would suggest a cycle of tren enth and test enth front loaded with tren ace and test prop.This will give amazing results you are after if your diet really is in check..plus cardio and lifting..rest etc...
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Old 05-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Veteran Member

Good reply dennis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis
First of all let me welcome you to Meso..and yes I am 43..and secondly delete what Smokey just posted.Your last cycle really concerns me..you did deca and stano and no test ???Did you follow with good pct ? And your levels are good now correct ? And 50 mls eod of tren will kill you..I think you meant 50 mgs..right ? I would suggest a cycle of tren enth and test enth front loaded with tren ace and test prop.This will give amazing results you are after if your diet really is in check..plus cardio and lifting..rest etc...
Old 05-08-2007, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome Dennis. In relation to the Deca Stano cycle, no I didn't follow up with good PCT; however everything is back to normal. I have produced two kids since. I'm sorry, I did mean 50mgs. Really appreciate your advice Dennis. Can you suggest dosages and PCT as well if that's o.k.? Cheers.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:59 PM

I agree that for over 40, test is the way to go. I'm 55 and have been doing AAS for ~5 years.
The only other AAS I've tried is an oral (tbol & dbol) to kick start the cycle. Also for us old
guys, I think if you can go with a doctor-prescribed HRT program you're much better off.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:15 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaretick
I agree that for over 40, test is the way to go. I'm 55 and have been doing AAS for ~5 years.
The only other AAS I've tried is an oral (tbol & dbol) to kick start the cycle. Also for us old
guys, I think if you can go with a doctor-prescribed HRT program you're much better off.
I think you must have misunderstood, he doesn't have low t levels to see a Dr. He wants to do a cycle that wont bloat him up to much and Tren hands down is the best thing he can use for that. Sure he can add test also to that. But orals are hard on the liver and should only be taken if his liver is in excellent shape.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:35 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaretick
Gosh ..terrible advice here ! TRT is the way to go ???/I strongly disagree with that..i would rather just run a cycle or two per year and regain my natural levels..than to be on trt for life.
Listen..everyones doses are different but if it were me..keep in mind I have many cycles under my belt already i would do something like this:
week 1-10 tren enth 400 mgs per week
week 1-10 test enth or cyp 600 mgs per week
first 14 days test prop 75 mgs eod
first 14 days tren ace 50 mgs eod
weeks 10 -12 test prop 75 mgs eod,tren ace 50 mgs eod
hcg run 500 ius every week entire cycle through week 12
week 12 start pct 6 weeks nolva 20 mgs per day..taper to 10 mgs ed last week
PIP427 likes this.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:06 PM

Quote:
excellent recommendation.