PAINFUL Glute after injecting Stanozolol(Winstrol)

Discuss PAINFUL Glute after injecting Stanozolol(Winstrol) at the Steroid Forum; Hi Guys Can any one give me some advice on why I am getting an abcess in my glute area ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2007, 04:49 PM

Default PAINFUL Glute after injecting Stanozolol(Winstrol)

Hi Guys

Can any one give me some advice on why I am getting an abcess in my glute area after I have injected winstrol 50mg/ml.This has happened on three or four different occassions and it takes a week for the swelling to go down and you can't sit or sleep with the pain(the actual glute is hard and warm to touch,also get cold chills and fever)

I have injected oil based in the same glute areas and no problem.

The make of the stanozolol is Asia Dispensary Ltd,looks like the legit stuff.The expiry date is good.

I am baffled and have stopped taking it due to the bad reaction I have been getting.

Has anybody any experience of the same thing happening to them or an explanation as to why this is happening.

Thanks
Old 08-13-2007, 05:00 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: PAINFUL Glute after injecting Stanozolol(Winstrol)

If you have a abcess get to the doctors.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2007, 12:47 AM
Veteran Member

Doesn't sound like an abscess. Sounds similar to Test flu. Maybe you should stop using short / no esters.

HDH

I DO NOT RESPOND TO PMs ASKING FOR A SOURCE.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:57 AM

Hi HDH

Excuse my ignorance but what is Test flu.have never heard or experienced this before?

Thanks
Old 08-14-2007, 08:24 AM

..Test flu is simply what it sounds like, the symptoms of influenza while on a cycle. I have had it once while running 750mgs a week of test and 300mgs of tren. It lasted for about two weeks, I continued to train although not very well.

I get what you are experiencing each and every time I run Winstrol. The injection site feels very painful and often feels like you have a golf ball stuck inside your butt cheek. I have also had it where my arse cheek went totally solid and it looked like it was clenched all the time. I am starting a new cycle this week and will be running winny with it. My only advice really is to do what I am going to do. Firstly, inject VERY slowly! Where winstrol is so 'thin', it tends to jet out the syringe and burns. If this happens, I know its gonna hurt after. It will probably take me a minute to inject the whole amp, maybe a bit less. Massage the area well to make sure the water/crystals are properly dispersed. If if gets bad, change injection sites or drink the stuff. This is normally the reason I avoid the stuff. I'm a bit more of a dab hand with a syringe, so reckon I can get it right this time!
Old 08-14-2007, 08:33 AM
Veteran Member

Same here, when I shoot winny, I get the golf ball, sometimes bigger but very hard and hurts very bad sometimes. I actually shot it into my quad to see if it was any better (don't do that by the way!!!). I stopped using it a while agoi simply because I couldn't deal with having that with EOD shots. Can't you just drink it?
Old 08-14-2007, 11:41 AM
Veteran Member

That's what I would do. The end results will be the same. I would just get caps or pill to start with. Less expensive and no pokes.

HDH
Old 08-14-2007, 07:50 PM

Hi There

When you say drink the winny do you just add 1ml to your protein shake?

What do you guys suggest the best way to drink it is?Hold the nose and drop down the hatch neat?

Thanks for your replies guys,much appreciated.

regards

chriscw
Old 08-15-2007, 12:46 PM
Veteran Member

I would just squirt it in my mouth with the syringe and chase it with juice. It costs more to use injectable like that though.

HDH
Old 08-16-2007, 08:35 AM

Hi HDH

Thanks for the advice man,much appreciated.I will let you know how I do in the contest come September?