Paxil and AAS

Discuss Paxil and AAS at the Steroid Forum; .......

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2004, 07:20 PM

Default .....

Last edited by weeman; 03-11-2004 at 06:55 PM.
Old 02-19-2004, 07:59 PM

Default It's fine...

Paxil is an SSRI. Should have no effect with anabolics. Just note that it can take up to 2 weeks to feel the full efects of the Paxil. I both AS and Paxil at the same time without a problem and I can't think of any distinct reason for them having a bad reaction with each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeman
My doc gave me a prescription for paxil today for anxiety. This is my first time taking any kind of drugs other than AAS. Anyway i was wondering if any of you bros ever took it while you were on a cycle. And if so, did you have any side effects?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2004, 08:27 PM

Weeman, I never did both at same time but when they say don't just stop taking them, listen to that advice. I stopped one day and had blurry vision and the shakes to the point I had to go to the doc and get another script, just a little heads up for the future as I am sure you won't be taking them forever.
Bigtraps
Old 02-19-2004, 08:31 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to chris gordon

you wont have any trouble...several bros on here take paxil, myself included
Old 02-19-2004, 08:32 PM

be careful bro ...paxil is known to cause gyno
Old 02-19-2004, 08:50 PM

thanx for all the info
Old 02-19-2004, 10:31 PM

Been taking paxil for 2 years for anxiety. You will be fine taking aas on it. The problem with paxil is getting off of it. It has nasty withdrawals.

pm me if you have any more questions.

later
Old 02-19-2004, 10:49 PM

Doc put me on Paxil for anxiety while I was going through a tough job situation and a breakup. You might notice some sexual side effects. I could get it up, but I, um, couldn't get it to go "bang" no matter WHAT I did. That took about a month or two to get over. I also slept more, and put on a few #.

Doc can add some wellbutrin to the paxil if you have those problems, or switch you to another like Effexor (which many consider as superior).
Old 02-19-2004, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicedUp1111
Been taking paxil for 2 years for anxiety. You will be fine taking aas on it. The problem with paxil is getting off of it. It has nasty withdrawals.

pm me if you have any more questions.

later

shouldn't have any problem while on gear and paxil at the same time. It actually subsides the anxiety that you get while on AAS. I know exactly where you are coming from ,I have anxiety by nature and when I get on the shit it makes me a damn basket case. I think that the paxil cr works better than the regular stuff so you might want to give it a try.
Old 02-20-2004, 11:58 AM

In my experience test + paxil = an excellent stack. The paxil takes the edge off the anxiety some of us get on test, and the test is great for helping deal with paxil's sexual sides.

But I'm not sure what would happen if you stacked paxil with something that is sexually inhibiting, e.g., deca