PCT not working.. need help!

Discuss PCT not working.. need help! at the Steroid Forum; hi, i changed my PCT and this time its not working. i did 2 cycles of tren /testo for 12 ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 12:34 PM

Default PCT not working.. need help!

hi,

i changed my PCT and this time its not working.
i did 2 cycles of tren/testo for 12 weeks and winstrol/testo for 6 weeks and the first time i took for PCT 4 Weeks of Nolva/Clomid/Aromasin. After 8 Weeks my testosteron was 790, on the sheet it says that normal is between 241-830.

This time i did the same cycle, but i read that Nolva ist just as good as clomid, so i droped the clomid. i live in germany and its not that easy to get clomid here, but Nolva i can always get at the pharmacy.well this time i have been taking nolva(20mg)+aromasin(25mg) for 6 weeks and my testosteron is still 47 (

so i dont know what to do now.
i hope someone can help me.

sorry for my english. its not very good.

thanks
Old 01-29-2009, 01:34 PM

Default Re: PCT not working.. need help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guicgn View Post
hi,

i changed my PCT and this time its not working.
i did 2 cycles of tren/testo for 12 weeks and winstrol/testo for 6 weeks and the first time i took for PCT 4 Weeks of Nolva/Clomid/Aromasin. After 8 Weeks my testosteron was 790, on the sheet it says that normal is between 241-830.

This time i did the same cycle, but i read that Nolva ist just as good as clomid, so i droped the clomid. i live in germany and its not that easy to get clomid here, but Nolva i can always get at the pharmacy.well this time i have been taking nolva(20mg)+aromasin(25mg) for 6 weeks and my testosteron is still 47 (

so i dont know what to do now.
i hope someone can help me.

sorry for my english. its not very good.

thanks
WHY DONT YOU TRY TO GET YOUR HANDS ON SOME cLOMID THEN IF IT WORKED BEFORE IT MAY WORK AGAIN
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2009, 03:11 PM
Veteran Member

Your previous PCT had something to kick start your natural test. (The Clomid)

The other compound are mostly there to deal with your elevated estrogen levels.

If clomid is difficult to get where your at, try to get some HCG. This will help you return your test levels to normal.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:16 PM
Veteran Member

Lesson learned, next time use hCG throughout your cycle (started around wk2) to "prevent" TA, and help with recovery. I would be sure to have everything needed for a proper PCT next time. Nolva, Clomid, hCG, etc,...
Old 01-29-2009, 03:29 PM

i guess it was my mistake
next time i am going to get some clomid and hcg for pct and this time i am just continuing with nolva/aromasin and try to order some clomid and restart my pct.
i hope i can recover my testo levels soon.

i have read some articles that nova was so much better than clomid, but its probably not so.

thanks i am sure to have learned my lesson.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:55 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guicgn View Post
i guess it was my mistake
next time i am going to get some clomid and hcg for pct and this time i am just continuing with nolva/aromasin and try to order some clomid and restart my pct.
i hope i can recover my testo levels soon.

i have read some articles that nova was so much better than clomid, but its probably not so.

thanks i am sure to have learned my lesson.
Their two different compounds! They do two different things. One is better at some things than the other and visa versa.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:51 AM

I used clomid once for PCT. I got oily. I got acne. I got moody.

Since then I've used HCG while on-cycle and after and have used Nolva after the HCG.
I keep my gains (minus some extra water bloat that these days I control with a bit of adex throughout cycle) and keep my strength.

The time I used clomid/nolva for PCT I kept a lot of my gains, but I feel HCG throughout and at the end pre-nolva works better.