Penis injection

Discuss Penis injection at the Steroid Forum; Found this thread on Steroids Forum :: Index :: Hardcore Anabolic Steroid Board NOW THATS CRAZY: STUPIDeek: Well about a ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 03:52 PM

Default Penis injection

Found this thread on Steroids Forum :: Index :: Hardcore Anabolic Steroid Board
NOW THATS CRAZY: STUPIDeek:
Well about a month ago my buddy tells me that the penis can grow from frequent injects of synthol. It not only grows synthetically but from the oil stretching the tissue in the penis it actually creates room for permanent growth and better blood flow.
So I gave it a shot. I have been injecting every other day 1cc for the past three weeks....moving the injects around each time.
I noticed some significant localized growth but I was wondering why I sometimes get a little bit of blood in my urine. Can anyone tell me why this is??? And if so can I have some suggestions on how to make it stop.
Thanks Guys,
Old 12-16-2008, 04:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to robyflexx
Default Re: Penis injection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceazer View Post
Found this thread on Steroids Forum :: Index :: Hardcore Anabolic Steroid Board
NOW THATS CRAZY: STUPIDeek:
Well about a month ago my buddy tells me that the penis can grow from frequent injects of synthol. It not only grows synthetically but from the oil stretching the tissue in the penis it actually creates room for permanent growth and better blood flow.
So I gave it a shot. I have been injecting every other day 1cc for the past three weeks....moving the injects around each time.
I noticed some significant localized growth but I was wondering why I sometimes get a little bit of blood in my urine. Can anyone tell me why this is??? And if so can I have some suggestions on how to make it stop.
Thanks Guys,
Look at this crazy s**t, Dog on roids big time!!! whippet on steroids http://steroidforum.net/whippet-on-steroids-t461.html
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 04:39 PM

Belgian blue bull
Old 12-16-2008, 04:41 PM

Im not sure if this is a serious inquiry or not ... but to my knowledge the penis is a not a muscle but is made from tissue, nerves, cartilage ... I beleive blood fills two baloon like chambers on the sides of the penis that make it grow ... unless you could somehow expand blodflow into these chambers or increase their size i dont see how penis enlargement would be possible ...

the penis is also a delicate organ ... by injecting synthol or other such substances into your penis you will cause it to swell which will alter its appearance, making it look bigger ... in reality you may constrict the flow of the urethral opening, making it rather difficult to urinate and ejaculate. It may potentially cause damage to the delicate tissues within the organ - the penis was not created to be able to stay extended for long periods of time ... swelling will do just that ...

be careful ...

blood flow in your urine maybe be a sign of damage to the urethral opening, but i am not a doctor ... you might want to get it checked out ... when you ejaculate does the same thing happen?

... just be careful man - like i said, i dont know if you are joking or not, so im responding to this as a serious question
All posts and advice provided by the ficticious character known as MrBman is strictly in regards to hypothetical situations. It should not be taken seriously. MrBman does not condone nor support the use or purchase of any substances deemed illegal.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via MSN to andysutils

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBman View Post
Im not sure if this is a serious inquiry or not ... but to my knowledge the penis is a not a muscle but is made from tissue,
thats true, people say when they get an irrection its muscle, totally not true, its an excessive flow of blood to the penis
Old 12-16-2008, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaught View Post
Belgian blue bull
Bam is this a real pic??
Old 12-16-2008, 05:29 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via MSN to andysutils

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceazer View Post
Bam is this a real pic??
yes, werent this the beast featured in bsf?
Old 12-16-2008, 05:33 PM

Yep they have the same genetic trait as the wippet in the other thread.
Google an image search on begians and you will see some monsters.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:34 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to robyflexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by andysutils View Post
yes, werent this the beast featured in bsf?
This is real i saw a show about genetic manipulation the other day and a vehement like this was featured...scared me something fierce, my fork nearly flew out of my hands.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:14 PM

I feel the person who injects their dog with steroids is a idiot