prescription steroids

Discuss prescription steroids at the Steroid Forum; How is it done? I hear of people with scripts, but that would worry the shit out of me if ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 07:06 PM

Default prescription steroids

How is it done? I hear of people with scripts, but that would worry the shit out of me if the doc got busted. You would sure be easy to find with your patient info in the doctors files. Am I missing something?
Old 02-22-2008, 09:33 PM

Default Re: prescription steroids

Hogg is a really good person to talk to about HRT via a Physician. He told me personally, through an email, about 4 years ago, that he no longer uses Sombat's Karachi Sustanon's. But rather has a prescription from his Family Doc. That is actually a very smart thing to do as it completely cleanses you of doing anything illegal.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyTampons View Post
Hogg is a really good person to talk to about HRT via a Physician. He told me personally, through an email, about 4 years ago, that he no longer uses Sombat's Karachi Sustanon's. But rather has a prescription from his Family Doc. That is actually a very smart thing to do as it completely cleanses you of doing anything illegal.

The ONLY way to get Test from a DR legally is to have Low testosterone. You will get a prescription for about 100mg a week so even if you don't use any it will still take about 30 weeks to get enough for a cycle
Old 02-23-2008, 12:43 AM

All good points! Well hell it's a good idea but I do think it would be tough to get the Doc to write up enough to blast a good cycle.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooter View Post
All good points! Well hell it's a good idea but I do think it would be tough to get the Doc to write up enough to blast a good cycle.
True but if you add a little of your own obtained in other ways your good. Plus you have a script so if your smart about how you transport your stuff you'll be safe.