Prohormone FAQs / Classification Guide / Information

Discuss Prohormone FAQs / Classification Guide / Information at the Steroid Forum; What a novel concept! I'm personally growing tired of reading: this is my first post I'm going to run superdrol ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2008, 02:39 PM

Default Prohormone FAQs / Classification Guide / Information

What a novel concept!

I'm personally growing tired of reading: this is my first post I'm going to run superdrol with phera for 10 weeks straight and then bridge it into injecting gasoline and tonic water. So I figured I would write a newbie FAQ. Please add to this, or hell sticky it if you should so desire.

Since someone else posted part, I figured I would post the entire thing.

Pro Hormone FAQ.
Please read before posting.

Statement 1: Hey guys! I'm a 19 year old guy who cant put on weight....

Stop. Notice your age. In mathematical terms it looks like this:
19 < 21 = no ph's
Eat more. Sleep More. You will be able to gain weight. But phs may dramatically affect your body's ability to produce and utilize testosterone in the future.

Statement 2: So is it cool to stack superdrol, pheraplex and trenadrol as my first stack?
Ok that was actually more of a question, but the answer is still no with a side of possibly. Generally its better to try running a non methylated prohormones (which you can ask about which are available at the time on the forum) first, and then step up to the methylated compounds second, due to the fact they're harder on the body/liver than the non methyls. "Bridging" methyls (running one into the other) is in a quick phrase, somewhat nuts. Its an all out assault thats usually attempted by someone with some decent ph experience under his belt. In my opinion you shouldn't run two methyls at one time, its a great way to kill off your liver.

Statement 3: How do I know whats a prohormone and whats a testosterone booster?

Hpro has done the work for you. Heres his ph list.

Statement 4: If I take more of these than recommended will I have a heart attack?
Probably not, however I always suggest people start small and work up to a level that they feel comfortable with. You've got your whole life to push a little harder.

Statement 5: Whats PCT?

Its a necessary part of hormone manipulation, allowing your body to return to its normal levels. Dinoiii wrote a great series of really in depth articles about Post Cycle Therapy. While your eyes are going to glaze over, its a good read. I suggest taking notes on products he likes. The pct section is a great place to get ideas on what might work for you as well as ask questions. Notice how no where in this statement do I recommend that SERM use is mandatory in PCT....

Statement 6: Will this show up in a drug test?
Yes and no. If you're being tested for anabolic steroids, then yes, they will show up. If you're being drug tested for a job odds are they're looking for narcotics, hallucinogens, and most importantly weed.

Statement 7: How much/What do I have to eat?

Everyone is different. Theres a section called diet. Post there.

Statement 8: I'm going to go out partying with my friends and knock back a few. Is it cool to drink on these?

No. If you're running a methylated cycle you liver is already taking a pretty good stress load from breaking that down, adding alcohol (and this is talking form personal experience) will make you liver swell, and its REALLY uncomfortable, as well as EXTREMELY bad for you. Not to mention the fact that alcohol basically stops protein synthesis entirely, which negates even taking the ph's in the first place. Non methyl cycles are easier on the liver, but again, whats the point of taking them if you wanna go party? Hell in my own ph use I wont even take Tylenol on cycle cause I'm so paranoid now.

Statement 9: So I finished my cycle, can I start one tomorrow?

No, minimum time frame between cycles: Cycle + Pct + "Normalization Period" = Ready for your next cycle. Voo, what the hell is a normalization period? I call it that cause your body needs to get back to where it was hormonally before you overloaded it with pro hormones on cycle and then with anti estrogens in pct. Your body will also use this period of time to do a little house cleaning on your cell receptors in your body making the next cycle as effective as the last one. I like see the "NP" at least as long in length as pct. Usually I wait about a month. So my personal normal setup would look something like this: 6 week cycle + 4 week pct + 4-6 week normalization period.

Statement 10: I'm looking for a lot of growth in a short amount of time, can I take twice the dosage and feel twice the effects?

Two part answer. You could take twice the dosage, in theory but depending on the product that might just land you in the hospital. The effects WILL NOT double if you double the dose, you reach a point of diminishing returns where your body literally cannot process the amount of material you've ingested. Most likely your sides will double, meaning you'll earn a neato nickname like "pizza face" or "michellin man" from increased skin oil or water retention respectively. For a first time out I always recommend reading the back of the bottle and sticking to those parameters. oh, and always take them with food, the absorb better, and you won't get the dry, dusty, terrible tasting ph burps...

Statement 11: Voodoo, you're kind of a dick.
Yeah, but I grow on you and eventually I'm an indispensable part of your daily life.

Prohormone "Traits"

The difference between "wet" and "dry" steroids/phs is water retention. Water retention is caused by estrogen through aromatase.

Wikipedia: Aromatase is an enzyme of the cytochrome P450 superfamily (EC 1.14.14.1), whose function is to aromatize androgens (that is, to selectively increase their aromaticity), producing estrogens. As such, it is an important factor in sexual development.

Effectively: Aromatase is when excess testosterone converts to estrogen.

WET:
M1,4ADD
Phera
M1T (and subsequent legal variants/clones)
*Superdrol

DRY:
Bold
Epithios
Tren
*Superdrol
Halodrol
Winztrol
Furazadrol
Prop

STRENGTH:
Tren
Superdrol
M1T(and legal clones)
Phera
M14ADD

On the strength category there are probably more, but from what I hear those are the biggies.

Prohormone Classification

Steroids are classified under 2 categories. Class I has a strong binding to the androgen receptor. Class II does not bind to the androgen receptors, rather it works through other means in the body.

Simply put:
Class I = binds to androgen receptor
Class II = does not.

These prohormones classifications are based on thier steroid counterparts. If there are any revisions needed PLEASE message me.
Class I
Boldenone based phs - 1,4AD & Bold
Progestin based phs - (similar to trenbolone) - Trenadrol & Trenaplex
Dienolone based phs - (again similar to tren) - Mdien
Mepitiostane (Thioderon) based phs - Epithio & Clones (Havoc/Epistane/so on so forth)
Desoxymethyltestosterone/DMT (Madol) based phs - pheraplex & clones
Testosterone
DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) based phs - M5AA

Class II
Masteron (Dromostanolone) based phs - Superdrol & Clones
Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone) based phs - Halodrol & Clones
Dianabol (methandrostenolone) based phs - M1,4ADD, M1T, 1-T, Methyl XT
Winstrol (stanozolol) based phs - Winztrol, Orastan-A, Furaguno, etc
Furazabol (miotolan) based phs - Furazadrol etc
Progesterone based phs - Revolt, Propadrol, Max LMG
Clostebol based phs - Chlorodrol, Oxyguno
4-AD

Not Prohormones...

AMS's products - test boosters
Testabolan is not a prohormone, it is an ecdysterone, tribulus, oglio peptide product.
Superdrol NG - Prasterone = DHEA, Methyl Xanthine = Caffine, Aprodine HCL = Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, ATD - test booster/aromatase inhibitor

I would like to add that Eyayo showed me that Mass Tabs is a prosteroid - 2a, 17a-dimethyl 17b-hydroxy 5a-androstan-1-ene-3-one
however since its close to about 3-4 steroids/other prohormone compounds out there, I cant classify it. I would guess its a class 2 though.

If you plan on stacking two prohormones at the same time, the best combinations are class I mixed with a class II. For example SD/Bold, Halo/Tren, M1T/Prop, and so on..

Here's why, effectively when you take a class 1/class 1 stack, you're theoretically limiting your body's ability to suck up the little steroid molecules you're pumping into it. Think of it like a burger joint parking lot at lunchtime. There are no parking spots available, and you're stuck lying in wait for a spot to open up.

However, with a class 1/class 2 combination while one pro hormone floats around binding to the androgen receptor, the other little guy is busy attaching itself to other parts of the body to encourage growth.

Want to learn more about steroid classifications? Mesomorphosis has a great steroid profiles page.
Old 03-15-2008, 04:23 PM

Default Re: Prohormone FAQs / Classification Guide / Information

Good post thanks for taking the time.

so im 19 well closer to 20 and half way through an epidrol cycle 40mg ED 6 weeks. diet is nailed as is training.
I thought a PH would of been safer than a cycle of D-bol or straight test so went for it.

i have my PCT planned and am running supps for my liver ATM

anything else i can do to minimize the risk.

probally your worst case but i dont have regrets.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2008, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whynot? View Post
Good post thanks for taking the time.

so im 19 well closer to 20 and half way through an epidrol cycle 40mg ED 6 weeks. diet is nailed as is training.
I thought a PH would of been safer than a cycle of D-bol or straight test so went for it.

i have my PCT planned and am running supps for my liver ATM

anything else i can do to minimize the risk.

probally your worst case but i dont have regrets.

Thanks
The biggest fears are bone plates closing as well as your hormones havent fnished settling naturally so they could come up higher or lower on the final resting place. My personal favorie pct is 6-bromo with a test booster and indole 3 carbinole for estrogen channeling.
Old 03-15-2008, 04:43 PM

OK pct is
DAY 1 60MG NOLVA
DAYS 2-10 40MG NOLVA EACH DAY
DAYS 11-21 20MG NOLVA EACH DAY.

then CISSUS-Drol and CEE throughout PCT
keeping eating and training in check

cissus drol- 375 mg Ketosterones Extract from Cissus Quadranglaris, DVTHF, Forsklin Extracts, 6-Bromodione

any good?.

what is indole 3 carbinole as well?
Old 03-15-2008, 04:52 PM

good post voodoo, nery informative and nice layout, this and the experiance Rpmjr has posted will help with all the questions on this subject lately. thanks to you both.
Old 03-15-2008, 04:59 PM
Veteran Member

Very good post! Sticky please! =)
Old 03-15-2008, 08:52 PM

Old 03-15-2008, 08:55 PM

Basically: indole 3 carbinole is an estrogen channeling agent, SAMe is bad ass liver support.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:14 PM

i recently had a piss test for a job, and i am on superdrol at the moment... only a half cycle to get cut... but i am kind of freaking out that it could possibly show up and i would not get hired. are you sure it wont show up?
Old 05-24-2008, 05:06 PM

if theyre testing you for steroids, youre doomed. Odds are theyre looking for weed and so on.