Proper PCT

Discuss Proper PCT at the Steroid Forum; I haven't done any juice for over 3 months now. I took HCG for a total of 3 weeks and ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2005, 07:55 PM

Default Proper PCT

I haven't done any juice for over 3 months now. I took HCG for a total of 3 weeks and used the PCT program reccomended in anabolics 2005. I took both nolvadex and clomid and am currently still taking both. I must say that this has been the fastest I have ever recovered and I feel great. I didn't lose any real weight, my balls are plump, and my sex drive is back on track. I think taking nolvadex and clomid together for PCT makes all the difference. I've done pct with just hcg and clomid and with just hcg and nolvadex but I have never done so well. I say, from experience, that the best PCT includes all 3: HCG, Clomid, and nolvadex. I will never do pct any less again. Thanks.

My pct looked like this:
Waited for all half-lifes to clear
5000iu HCG day 1, 2500iu day 5, 2500iu day 10, 2500iu day 15, 2500iu day 20, 1250iu day 25.

200mg clomid on day 1, 100miligrams for the next two weeks and 50mg a day still on

40mg/day nolvadex for week 1, 20mg a day for weeks 2-4, 10mgs a day still on

I also must say that I believe I paid like less than $70 for all the supplies needed. It was definitly worth it.
Old 04-05-2008, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Proper PCT

HI gear! Congratulations on ur PCT? May i know what was your cycle? Is it also applicable to somebody only using test E 500mg/week for 10 weeks? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 05:23 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via MSN to andysutils

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeaR_and_SauCe View Post
I haven't done any juice for over 3 months now. I took HCG for a total of 3 weeks and used the PCT program reccomended in anabolics 2005. I took both nolvadex and clomid and am currently still taking both. I must say that this has been the fastest I have ever recovered and I feel great. I didn't lose any real weight, my balls are plump, and my sex drive is back on track. I think taking nolvadex and clomid together for PCT makes all the difference. I've done pct with just hcg and clomid and with just hcg and nolvadex but I have never done so well. I say, from experience, that the best PCT includes all 3: HCG, Clomid, and nolvadex. I will never do pct any less again. Thanks.

My pct looked like this:
5000iu HCG day 1, 2500iu day 5, 2500iu day 10, 2500iu day 15, 2500iu day 20, 1250iu day 25.

200mg clomid on day 1, 100miligrams for the next two weeks and 50mg a day still on

I also must say that I believe I paid like less than $70 for all the supplies needed. It was definitly worth it.
OMFg lol holy shit, your avatr, the garbage pail kids, wow which one is it? russel muscle or brett sweat LMAO.
Old 04-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

My pct looked like this:

I'm glad you posted this, you just answered one of my questions about a good/successful pct.
Old 04-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via MSN to andysutils

brill post dude, i love stuff like this that everyone can make use of.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:06 PM
Veteran Member

Good feedback on your PCT! That is awesome it is working out well for you.

Congrats bro.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:18 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

My pct looked like this:

OK..I am a little foggy on exactly what days you took the hcg on ????Did you take any hcg during cycle or during time you waited on esthers to clear.Did you take hcg the same time you took clomid/nolva?????
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Old 04-06-2008, 02:07 PM

Thanks for the post...your PCT looks very much like the one I'm planning on....so it's nice to see it working for you. The one thing I'm kind of unsure of is this: Since I have been running HCG throughout my cycle (1st time I've done this) I'm curious how to administer the HCG post cycle.

So, like Dennis I'm curious if you ran HCG thru your cycle or just at the end?
Old 04-06-2008, 02:09 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmills View Post
Thanks for the post...your PCT looks very much like the one I'm planning on....so it's nice to see it working for you. The one thing I'm kind of unsure of is this: Since I have been running HCG throughout my cycle (1st time I've done this) I'm curious how to administer the HCG post cycle.

So, like Dennis I'm curious if you ran HCG thru your cycle or just at the end?
Yes..and i never take hcg after i have started nolva/clomid......
Old 04-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Veteran Member

jmills and dennis - how are you taking the HCG during your cycle? Is it 500iu per week after the 3rd week or do you do something different? I have never done it during a cycle but plan on running tren my next cycle and get bad atrophy which I would like to avoid. Thanks