Propionate Pain

Discuss Propionate Pain at the Steroid Forum; Originally Posted by rpmjr19 I have heard that the best combo for gear is 1%ba and 14% bb in 100% ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Propionate Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmjr19
I have heard that the best combo for gear is 1%ba and 14% bb in 100% ethyl oleate

I have only found 1 lab that has this make-up

anyone else hear about ethyl oleate?
EO is used by many labs. It's awesome shit. It's not always 100% in place of the oil. It depends on the ester and how high the mg/ml is. It's usually 30% to sometimes 100%. 200 mg/ml prop should be just about painless with 100% EO.

HDH
Old 01-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Veteran Member

my last batch was 1% ba and 5%bb. there is some tenderness but not too bad. It will crystalize if the temp drops to low. Its the first time I've been able to use test prop with out too much pain and stiffness. A couple of time it has crystalized some but when heated it disolves again and can be injected. i will be using this same consentration from now on.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2007, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Propionate Pain - Update

FYI - I just did a BD Test E injection and it isn't ANYTHING compared to the prop. The Test E feels like what you'd expect from a normal injection. If the prop was a 10 out of 10 on a pain scale, the Test E wasn't even a 1.

Peace.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:01 PM

Some of the UG labs must make Prop differently than it was done by US drug makers because i had some back in the early 90's and it hurt like hell. It was right after the steroid law of 1991 passed and not much foreign was available then. It was a real dry time and I still remember the pain from that stuff, brutal !!
Old 11-26-2009, 01:34 PM

..i do have numbness and increased pain.I used to shot once in 2 days in both legs(once in 2 days different leg) test propienate...last shot was 10 days ago...did i hit a nerve?????Also i have little scar tissue on my quads...how long does it takes to heal????
note:scar tissue goes away when i strech my quad...pain has rise toward my kne and it stopped there,even my shots were far away...anyway my both legs are in pain(my left more).Last shots were painful in both legs.I always used new syringes(new neddles) and use alcohol but i dont really massage after i do my shot....and i have this like my quad stayes very strong like contracted...but when i strech it it goes away for some time....no signs of bruisings or swellings but little hot when u touch..............anyway i do have 1:tissue irritation 2: Hitting the lymphatic system. or 3:infection...PLEASE SOME HELP
Old 11-26-2009, 05:24 PM

Try the shoulders.....1st shot I did in ass and it hurt so bad to sit....you don't sit on your shoulders....thus it doesnt really hurt....try it
Old 11-26-2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_payne View Post
..i do have numbness and increased pain.I used to shot once in 2 days in both legs(once in 2 days different leg) test propienate...last shot was 10 days ago...did i hit a nerve?????Also i have little scar tissue on my quads...how long does it takes to heal????
note:scar tissue goes away when i strech my quad...pain has rise toward my kne and it stopped there,even my shots were far away...anyway my both legs are in pain(my left more).Last shots were painful in both legs.I always used new syringes(new neddles) and use alcohol but i dont really massage after i do my shot....and i have this like my quad stayes very strong like contracted...but when i strech it it goes away for some time....no signs of bruisings or swellings but little hot when u touch..............anyway i do have 1:tissue irritation 2: Hitting the lymphatic system. or 3:infection...PLEASE SOME HELP
Are you saying that you have what appears to be scar tissue that has just formed from the prop injections that you have recently done? I am having a little trouble understanding your description but it sounds like you may have an infection. If you are having increasing pain 10 days after your last injection I would head to the doctor.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:21 AM

the scar tissue it's gone now and 2day i awoke up in very less pain then yesterday.Today it's the 12 day after my last injection.I dont feel anymore numbness on my quads...just a little pain when streched.I start ibuprofen last night 800mg every 2 hours and paracetamolium 1000mg every 6 hours.also im doin alcohol compress.Im afraid i used short needless 1inch....anyway let's wait how ill feel 2morrow and no matter what im visiting a doctor in the afternoon
Old 11-27-2009, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_payne View Post
the scar tissue it's gone now and 2day i awoke up in very less pain then yesterday.Today it's the 12 day after my last injection.I dont feel anymore numbness on my quads...just a little pain when streched.I start ibuprofen last night 800mg every 2 hours and paracetamolium 1000mg every 6 hours.also im doin alcohol compress.Im afraid i used short needless 1inch....anyway let's wait how ill feel 2morrow and no matter what im visiting a doctor in the afternoon
Okay, without seeing it I don't think that was scar tissue. Scar tissue does not really go away that fast. Get on to the doc and let us know what he says.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:24 AM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to KBD

Dont be a girl lol.

Just workout through the pain it sucks thats why i never use prop but ive tried it. U be igghtt