Question about tren dick

Discuss Question about tren dick at the Steroid Forum; Hello, im new here and ive got a problem so maby some of u can help. I took a cycle ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 07:20 PM

Default Question about tren dick

Hello, im new here and ive got a problem so maby some of u can help.
I took a cycle of tren 2ccs a week for a total of 10 weeks really before reading any thing about it and, I was told that about 3 weeks after I get off of it, it will cause my dick to be limp well they where right, I was wondering how long will it be before my body starts making its own test again? I was thinking about getting some test and taking it to get me back to my old self. If u have any information it would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Robert
Old 06-23-2008, 01:36 AM

Default Re: Question about tren dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosimdisam View Post
Hello, im new here and ive got a problem so maby some of u can help.
I took a cycle of tren 2ccs a week for a total of 10 weeks really before reading any thing about it and, I was told that about 3 weeks after I get off of it, it will cause my dick to be limp well they where right, I was wondering how long will it be before my body starts making its own test again? I was thinking about getting some test and taking it to get me back to my old self. If u have any information it would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Robert
Geez, man, you ran Tren and you never even read up on it? You should have had HCG, Clomid, and either Arimidex or Aromisin ready to go whenever you came off your cycle. I don't know what to tell you...you probably have about 4 - 5 months of incredibly low natural test production to look forward to...If I were you I would start reading up and see if it's to late to run a decent PCT. Could you even come up with HCG, Clomid, Arimidex, Aromisin, or even nolvadex? If not maybe try DHEA and some other over the counter stuff, gotta be better than nothing!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 04:47 AM
Veteran Member

Same here. I would get on studying these compounds listed and take what you need to get back to normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHard View Post
If I were you I would start reading up and see if it's to late to run a decent PCT. Could you even come up with HCG, Clomid, Arimidex, Aromisin, or even nolvadex?
Old 06-23-2008, 10:41 AM
Veteran Member

Your problem seems to stem from lack of knowledge..

If you would have followed proper PCT when done with your cycle you probably wouldn't of had this problem.

I personally would go back on cycle running Test at 250-500mg a week. I would include Arimidex or Aromasin, and maybe even some Dostinex to lower your prolactin which must be through the roof. I would run this cycle for 6 weeks maybe 8 weeks.. Take HCG for 10 days @ 500iu daily. I would then follow proper PCT..

PCT schedule...
wk1 - Clomid 100mg ED, 50mg Nolva ED
wk2 - Clomid 50mg ED, 50mg Nolva ED
wk3 - 40mg Nolva ED
wk4 - 40mg Nolva ED
wk5 - 30mg Nolva ED
wk6 - 30mg Nolva ED
wk7 - 20mg Nolva ED
wk8 - 10mg Nolva ED
Continue at 10mg ED until you feel ready to come off..

Most wouldn't recommend a cycle, just PCT..

Maybe follow Dr. Swale's protocol?
We all must meet our moment of truth
Old 06-23-2008, 04:07 PM
Veteran Member

Just do pct..start out with hcg ed 750 ius 1st 7 days..then do 750 ius eod 7 days...then jump on nolva for 4-6 weeks.Lesson learned.....
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Old 06-23-2008, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeSize View Post
Your problem seems to stem from lack of knowledge..

If you would have followed proper PCT when done with your cycle you probably wouldn't of had this problem.

I personally would go back on cycle running Test at 250-500mg a week. I would include Arimidex or Aromasin, and maybe even some Dostinex to lower your prolactin which must be through the roof. I would run this cycle for 6 weeks maybe 8 weeks.. Take HCG for 10 days @ 500iu daily. I would then follow proper PCT..

PCT schedule...
wk1 - Clomid 100mg ED, 50mg Nolva ED
wk2 - Clomid 50mg ED, 50mg Nolva ED
wk3 - 40mg Nolva ED
wk4 - 40mg Nolva ED
wk5 - 30mg Nolva ED
wk6 - 30mg Nolva ED
wk7 - 20mg Nolva ED
wk8 - 10mg Nolva ED
Continue at 10mg ED until you feel ready to come off..

Most wouldn't recommend a cycle, just PCT..

Maybe follow Dr. Swale's protocol?
How much of your gains do you keep when you run your PCT like that?
Old 06-23-2008, 04:52 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHard View Post
How much of your gains do you keep when you run your PCT like that?
Gains is specific to each person, and no cycle is the same as the next or the one before it.. No real way to gauge, and I have no need for such a through pct. Since he's shut down, and been shut down I figure it would be the best schedule.. It's sort of based on the protocol anti-aging clinics follow to see if they can kick start mens natural test production.. lots of hcg in short bursts...then semi-long term nolva therapy..

He doesn't need to restart the cycle like Dennis said, it would help him get up and running and feeling good again though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis View Post
Just do pct..start out with hcg ed 750 ius 1st 7 days..then do 750 ius eod 7 days...then jump on nolva for 4-6 weeks.Lesson learned.....
You don't think 10 days at 500iu is enough? Would someone shut down hard have any increased risks with high doses of HCG? Just thinking..
Old 06-23-2008, 06:27 PM

Take Tribulus, DHEA, Yohimbe and Deer Antler all together. Best natural test booster combo you'll get. Take it after PCT for 4-6 weeks and you should be fine.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:05 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdeadlifts View Post
Take Tribulus, DHEA, Yohimbe and Deer Antler all together. Best natural test booster combo you'll get. Take it after PCT for 4-6 weeks and you should be fine.
Sounds like a potion! Is there a pre-packed version, or at least all that in capsules? what about doses?
Old 07-03-2008, 04:24 PM

For me I took my last stick in mid july and by sept I would do anything that moved. But I tapered off the tren and then had to go cold, without the benefit of PCT.