Question about tren dick

Discuss Question about tren dick at the Steroid Forum; Hello, im new here and ive got a problem so maby some of u can help. I took a cycle ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-22-2008, 07:20 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1
Default Question about tren dick

Hello, im new here and ive got a problem so maby some of u can help.
I took a cycle of tren 2ccs a week for a total of 10 weeks really before reading any thing about it and, I was told that about 3 weeks after I get off of it, it will cause my dick to be limp well they where right, I was wondering how long will it be before my body starts making its own test again? I was thinking about getting some test and taking it to get me back to my old self. If u have any information it would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Robert
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-23-2008, 01:36 AM
RockHard's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 174
Default Re: Question about tren dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosimdisam View Post
Hello, im new here and ive got a problem so maby some of u can help.
I took a cycle of tren 2ccs a week for a total of 10 weeks really before reading any thing about it and, I was told that about 3 weeks after I get off of it, it will cause my dick to be limp well they where right, I was wondering how long will it be before my body starts making its own test again? I was thinking about getting some test and taking it to get me back to my old self. If u have any information it would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Robert
Geez, man, you ran Tren and you never even read up on it? You should have had HCG, Clomid, and either Arimidex or Aromisin ready to go whenever you came off your cycle. I don't know what to tell you...you probably have about 4 - 5 months of incredibly low natural test production to look forward to...If I were you I would start reading up and see if it's to late to run a decent PCT. Could you even come up with HCG, Clomid, Arimidex, Aromisin, or even nolvadex? If not maybe try DHEA and some other over the counter stuff, gotta be better than nothing!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 06-23-2008, 04:47 AM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,204
Default Re: Question about tren dick

Same here. I would get on studying these compounds listed and take what you need to get back to normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHard View Post
If I were you I would start reading up and see if it's to late to run a decent PCT. Could you even come up with HCG, Clomid, Arimidex, Aromisin, or even nolvadex?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-23-2008, 10:41 AM
LifeSize's Avatar
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,567
Default Re: Question about tren dick

Your problem seems to stem from lack of knowledge..

If you would have followed proper PCT when done with your cycle you probably wouldn't of had this problem.

I personally would go back on cycle running Test at 250-500mg a week. I would include Arimidex or Aromasin, and maybe even some Dostinex to lower your prolactin which must be through the roof. I would run this cycle for 6 weeks maybe 8 weeks.. Take HCG for 10 days @ 500iu daily. I would then follow proper PCT..

PCT schedule...
wk1 - Clomid 100mg ED, 50mg Nolva ED
wk2 - Clomid 50mg ED, 50mg Nolva ED
wk3 - 40mg Nolva ED
wk4 - 40mg Nolva ED
wk5 - 30mg Nolva ED
wk6 - 30mg Nolva ED
wk7 - 20mg Nolva ED
wk8 - 10mg Nolva ED
Continue at 10mg ED until you feel ready to come off..

Most wouldn't recommend a cycle, just PCT..

Maybe follow Dr. Swale's protocol?
__________________
They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do
You always gotta watch motherfuckers around you
Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof
We all must meet our moment of truth
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-23-2008, 04:07 PM
dennis's Avatar
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,798
Default Re: Question about tren dick

Just do pct..start out with hcg ed 750 ius 1st 7 days..then do 750 ius eod 7 days...then jump on nolva for 4-6 weeks.Lesson learned.....
__________________
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-23-2008, 04:26 PM
RockHard's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 174
Default Re: Question about tren dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeSize View Post
Your problem seems to stem from lack of knowledge..

If you would have followed proper PCT when done with your cycle you probably wouldn't of had this problem.

I personally would go back on cycle running Test at 250-500mg a week. I would include Arimidex or Aromasin, and maybe even some Dostinex to lower your prolactin which must be through the roof. I would run this cycle for 6 weeks maybe 8 weeks.. Take HCG for 10 days @ 500iu daily. I would then follow proper PCT..

PCT schedule...
wk1 - Clomid 100mg ED, 50mg Nolva ED
wk2 - Clomid 50mg ED, 50mg Nolva ED
wk3 - 40mg Nolva ED
wk4 - 40mg Nolva ED
wk5 - 30mg Nolva ED
wk6 - 30mg Nolva ED
wk7 - 20mg Nolva ED
wk8 - 10mg Nolva ED
Continue at 10mg ED until you feel ready to come off..

Most wouldn't recommend a cycle, just PCT..

Maybe follow Dr. Swale's protocol?
How much of your gains do you keep when you run your PCT like that?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-23-2008, 04:52 PM
LifeSize's Avatar
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,567
Default Re: Question about tren dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHard View Post
How much of your gains do you keep when you run your PCT like that?
Gains is specific to each person, and no cycle is the same as the next or the one before it.. No real way to gauge, and I have no need for such a through pct. Since he's shut down, and been shut down I figure it would be the best schedule.. It's sort of based on the protocol anti-aging clinics follow to see if they can kick start mens natural test production.. lots of hcg in short bursts...then semi-long term nolva therapy..

He doesn't need to restart the cycle like Dennis said, it would help him get up and running and feeling good again though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis View Post
Just do pct..start out with hcg ed 750 ius 1st 7 days..then do 750 ius eod 7 days...then jump on nolva for 4-6 weeks.Lesson learned.....
You don't think 10 days at 500iu is enough? Would someone shut down hard have any increased risks with high doses of HCG? Just thinking..
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-23-2008, 06:27 PM
iluvdeadlifts's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The gym
Posts: 312
Default Re: Question about tren dick

Take Tribulus, DHEA, Yohimbe and Deer Antler all together. Best natural test booster combo you'll get. Take it after PCT for 4-6 weeks and you should be fine.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-23-2008, 08:05 PM
LifeSize's Avatar
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,567
Default Re: Question about tren dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdeadlifts View Post
Take Tribulus, DHEA, Yohimbe and Deer Antler all together. Best natural test booster combo you'll get. Take it after PCT for 4-6 weeks and you should be fine.
Sounds like a potion! Is there a pre-packed version, or at least all that in capsules? what about doses?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7
Default Re: Question about tren dick

For me I took my last stick in mid july and by sept I would do anything that moved. But I tapered off the tren and then had to go cold, without the benefit of PCT.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.