Raised Bump on tit portion of nipple.???

Discuss Raised Bump on tit portion of nipple.??? at the Steroid Forum; I am actually starting to get a bump on the tit part of my nipple. I am on test E, ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 06:50 PM
Veteran Member

Default Raised Bump on tit portion of nipple.???

I am actually starting to get a bump on the tit part of my nipple. I am on test E, Deca 600, and this started happening before the Anavar that was recently added. I mean it looks like on of the small bumps that you can see all over a normal tit, but it is raised on the top side of my tit part of the nipple. I am assuming it is progestin buildup from the Deca and that I am about to start leaking. Anyone had this??
Disclaimer: My thoughts are fictional ramblings only. The pupose of my participation here is to stimulate fuel for thought. EVERYONE should take everything here will a large grain of salt. Use this information for your own furthe reseach ONLY.

The Wopper Popper
Old 05-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Raised Bump on tit portion of nipple.???

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC3 View Post
I am actually starting to get a bump on the tit part of my nipple. I am on test E, Deca 600, and this started happening before the Anavar that was recently added. I mean it looks like on of the small bumps that you can see all over a normal tit, but it is raised on the top side of my tit part of the nipple. I am assuming it is progestin buildup from the Deca and that I am about to start leaking. Anyone had this??
get it examined...is ur doc familiar with AAS? also, perhaps the issue is only dermatological? hormonal disruptions can cause plenty of semi-exotic skin problems...
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2009, 09:49 PM

WTF?? you need to seek medical attention asap bro. That sound terrible!!
Old 05-22-2009, 11:21 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic wolverine View Post
WTF?? you need to seek medical attention asap bro. That sound terrible!!
Man you got me lookin again. Its not that bad. Its like any other small tittie dot, just pronounced on tit now.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:29 PM

bro i know exactly what your talking about ive had that same type of thing before. Its something to do with prolactin buildup .... maybe get some cabaser.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:22 AM

Sorry brother, didn't mean to scare the shit out of you , had imagined something much worse, a buddy of mine did some Deca once and he went full prolactin after a few shots, his nips were fucked right up and he was producing milk or what looked to be milk anyway. a number of thins may help, try adex or if you have letro this will help quickly.
Old 05-23-2009, 07:12 PM
Veteran Member

I had it with deca,a hard lump under the nipple,it snaked down toward the bottom of my pec.