Raw Powder...Bill??

Discuss Raw Powder...Bill?? at the Steroid Forum; So I have recently come across a source for raw powder, and I am thinking of making some Test Prop ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 03:02 PM
Veteran Member

Default Raw Powder...Bill??

So I have recently come across a source for raw powder, and I am thinking of making some Test Prop at some point in the future.

My concern at this point is that the powder will be cut with something in an attempt to maximize product. Therefore "underdosing" the gear I will eventually produce.

I am curious if there is a method whereby I could seperate the actual raw prop powder, from any possible cutting agents/fillers.

For instance, if you were doing a fina conversion, you could dissolve the fina into Methyl Alcohol, this would dissolve the trenbolone acetate, allowing you to filter off the glue and binders, from the original fina pellets.

I am wondering if there is a similar process where I could dissolve the powder I recieve into a chemical solution and filter off any possible fillers/cuting agents.

Hopefully BR will have some input, although ANYONE with knowledge is welcome to interject.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Raw Powder...Bill??

i dont have any issue-most suppliers should have a purity rating
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Veteran Member

I'm sure they will have a purity rating, but how can I trust it??

They are criminals, (as am I), they are importing illegal drugs into the country so I'm not too inclined to "take their word for it".

I mean I trust my UNCLE not to run off with my money, I'm just not sure that he won't try to turn a little extra profit. Ya know? If I'm buying a bag of weed, it might LOOK right, but I still put it on the scale when I get home.

Well how can I put the prop on a scale?? that's what I want to do. I wanna KNOW.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:21 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to drewbolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

They are criminals, (as am I), they are importing illegal drugs into the country so I'm not too inclined to "take their word for it".

I mean I trust my UNCLE not to run off with my money, I'm just not sure that he won't try to turn a little extra profit. Ya know? If I'm buying a bag of weed, it might LOOK right, but I still put it on the scale when I get home.

Well how can I put the prop on a scale?? that's what I want to do. I wanna KNOW.
Not ness are they doing anything illegal.Most raw suppliers are out of Asia and other country's that hormones are legal and its not on them to know the legality's to the destination of the shipment.
What I trying to say is that search around there are legitimate suppliers.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Veteran Member

Guys,

I fully understand that there are legit suppliers, I am merely curious if there is a scientific way of authenticating the powder after delivery. That's all.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:34 PM
Steroid Forum Leader

There are, but the methods are generally sophisticated.

A difficulty here is that it would be unknown what might be used to cut the powder, if it is cut at all.

A problem is that generally one really ought to do an experiment to see if it does come out as predicted rather than just say that it will, and I don't have any TP powder to do this experiment with.

However, TP will dissolve pretty well in methanol I believe. I don't know to what concentration.

Some fillers would not dissolve into methanol, so any such residue would indicate impure product.

But others might dissolve.

Another technique is to have a solution that uses authentic material along with a solution containing the tested material, and put drops of each on a flat surface such that for the most part the puddles (so to speak) remain independent but there is also a region where they mix with each other.

If both samples contain the same thing, then the crystal pattern and appearance upon evaporation will appear uniform. If not, it generally won't.

I think the pattern would not appear uniform either if there were a filler that had dissolved into the methanol, or other solvent.

Ask Bill Roberts Q&A - Bill Roberts answers your questions about anabolic-androgenic steroids and other performance enhancing drugs.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:36 PM
Veteran Member

Let me talk to some people to see what I come up with. I can't remember from my chemistry days.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:20 PM
Veteran Member

Thanks for the help BR.

Your welcome to chime in if you have some new info TRAIN. I really appreciate it.

A friend of mine who's opinion I trust, has told me that my uncle does in fact have legit powder, so I'm very confident now.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to razorbladecity

i know z and he does.... gtg
Old 03-30-2010, 07:04 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

If this particular matter concerns you, which seems completely legitimate concern, is there any way you can take a look at the shipment it was mailed in BEFORE it has been opened, Stretch?