Recipes are all over the place. Here's the one I use as a good general guideline. I actually use a little less BA (around 3%) and add in BB (around 15%) but this will work fine. It doesn't hurt to experiment and see what you like
Instructions for Making Injectables from Powders By: Harvey Balboner, Test Enanthate
10 gram conversion
10 grams test
2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil Syringes
3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
Whatman sterile filter
1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution.
Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml