Recipes for home made.

Discuss Recipes for home made. at the Steroid Forum; I can't find anywhere the methods of how to make cypionate or enanthate. Is this a coincidence or what. I ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2007, 11:27 AM

Default Recipes for home made.

I can't find anywhere the methods of how to make cypionate or enanthate. Is this a coincidence or what. I believe the patents ran out a long time ago for these. Can anyone help me with some reading material?
Old 06-23-2007, 12:28 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Recipes for home made.

Recipes are all over the place. Here's the one I use as a good general guideline. I actually use a little less BA (around 3%) and add in BB (around 15%) but this will work fine. It doesn't hurt to experiment and see what you like

Good luck,
MaxRep
__________________________________________________ ______________________

Instructions for Making Injectables from Powders By: Harvey Balboner,

Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion

Needed
10 grams test E
2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml
Yes, the photo next to my name is a picture of me. Everything I write is fiction for entertainment purposes. Nothing I write should be construed to be medical advice or anything other than fantasy role playing. Nothing I write should be acted upon. I do not encourage or condone the exchange, purchase or administration of any illegal substance. Anything I write which may appear to contradict this is understood to be written as fiction for entertainment purposes only.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2007, 04:59 PM

thanks for the response, I was actually wondering how people actually go about to synthesize the test powder. I know they need cholesterol and start from there. I am sure that someone starts from raw ingredients and works the whole process themselves. I have not found a method for the synthesis of test.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublewhopper
thanks for the response, I was actually wondering how people actually go about to synthesize the test powder. I know they need cholesterol and start from there. I am sure that someone starts from raw ingredients and works the whole process themselves. I have not found a method for the synthesis of test.
That is something I've only seen come out of full blown, pharmaceutical companies. I've never heard of an individual or underground lab being able to produce the actual powders. I would guess the equipment cost and illegality of such an undertaking would make it cost prohibitive.

Best regards,
MaxRep
Old 06-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublewhopper
Your dreaming mate if you think you can make you our testosterone powder from scratch,in your home lab!
Who do you think you are Einstien?
No body does this,it sounds like you are mistaken,people buy the raw powder from a pharmaceutical company and desolve,reduce,
and sterilise it.

Last edited by jasthace; 06-23-2007 at 07:15 PM.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:09 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasthace
Your dreaming mate if you think you can make you our testosterone powder from scratch,in your home lab!
Who do you think you are Einstien?
No body does this,it sounds like you are mistaken,people buy the raw powder from a pharmaceutical company and desolve,reduce,
and sterilise it.
This is the second time I've heard this brought up.

People are already scurrying since China got shut down.

Better stock up on gear now fellas, prices could skyrocket. They're already going up.

HDH

I DO NOT RESPOND TO PMs ASKING FOR A SOURCE.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:42 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDH

Better stock up on gear now fellas, prices could skyrocket. They're already going up.

HDH
It already has from my supplyer{china}.
I'm just glad a brought 100grams of test E,nandrolone, and anadrol two months ago.
Plus when I was in Thailand,I grabbed 500 10mg tabs of Danabol for the equivelent of about $50USD[1875 thai baht},still legal to buy over the counter over there{I love Thailand}.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:30 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDH

HDH
Whoa where did you hear that china sources are getting shut down? Please explain more.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:35 AM
Veteran Member

I heard it when I come back from Thailand,in a thread in this forum.
So I went online and contacted my supplier in China,and they confirmed this.
She{the salesagent} said four plants had closed completely.
Apparently the USA goverment has been pressuring the Chinese goverment about the distribution of these products,so the clamps are going on.
For some reason or another which I am unsure of{I don't know},Chinese supply of Testosterone,Nandrolone and Boldernone series are hard to obtain {without certification},but still readily available { at a somewhat significantly increased price} are Trenbolone,drostanolone and all orals, I asked for an email to see whats still available to ME.
The good news was the price of rHGH had come down
Old 06-24-2007, 09:24 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by novicebb
Whoa where did you hear that china sources are getting shut down? Please explain more.
I sent more info to your thread in General Discussion.

HDH