Reforvit B

Discuss Reforvit B at the Steroid Forum; 1ST TIME POSTER HERE. I have a chance to by a 50 CC bottle of Reforvit B (liquid form) and ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2004, 07:04 PM

Default Questions about Reforvit B

1ST TIME POSTER HERE. I have a chance to by a 50 CC bottle of Reforvit B (liquid form) and about 8 C's of Sten injectables. I weigh about 170, am 5'10", have been lifting non stop for 7 years so am pretty well built up top. I am lloking to gain 10 - 15 pounds of solid muscle out of this. I am not sure how much I would do of this daily, how long it would last or if this combo would get the job done? Can you guys help?? Does this stuff work? How much do I have to take? I heard you have to swallow this stuff?????

I don't have many options when it comes to finding stuff so if this works I'll take it. I cannot be too choosy. Then again if this stuff is crap I would much prefer to save my 300 bucks.

PS - This is not my first cycle ever but my 1st in over 2 years. Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited by celts205; 02-21-2004 at 07:35 PM.
Old 02-21-2004, 07:39 PM

I certainly wouldn't bother with 8 cc's of Sten, if I recall properly, that's only 400mg of test...maybe a weeks worth, and you'd end up having to stick yourself 4 times just to get that 400mg.

I think you'd need to take 1-2 mL of reforvit a day, so that would give you 25-40 days of that (you'll need to check my math on both of these 'guesstimates'). And yes, you swallow reforvit (dianabol).

for $300, I wouldn't touch it. I'd recommend checking out the sources in the classifieds. Do a bit of research to find a highly reliable one. for $300, you can have a very nice cycle. Get a PO box, and you're set.

Also, unless you have access to anti-estrogens and post cycle meds to get your golf balls bouncing again, you're better off not doing the cycle at all.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2004, 07:43 PM

I have a PO BOX, so I can get stuff through the mail. Without any trouble? Last thing I want to do is get caught. It would be nice to spend my 300 bucks on something good like some Sustanon. Any reliable places I can go for this. Like I said, through my connections my options are limited. Besides the Reforvit.
Old 02-21-2004, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by celts205
1ST TIME POSTER HERE. I have a chance to by a 50 CC bottle of Reforvit B (liquid form) and about 8 C's of Sten injectables. I weigh about 170, am 5'10", have been lifting non stop for 7 years so am pretty well built up top. I am lloking to gain 10 - 15 pounds of solid muscle out of this. I am not sure how much I would do of this daily, how long it would last or if this combo would get the job done? Can you guys help?? Does this stuff work? How much do I have to take? I heard you have to swallow this stuff?????

I don't have many options when it comes to finding stuff so if this works I'll take it. I cannot be too choosy. Then again if this stuff is crap I would much prefer to save my 300 bucks.

PS - This is not my first cycle ever but my 1st in over 2 years. Thanks for the help guys.

bro if your 5'10, 170 and training for 7 years the first thing you need to do is learn how to eat, not steroids.
Old 02-21-2004, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-DOG
bro if your 5'10, 170 and training for 7 years the first thing you need to do is learn how to eat, not steroids.
Yeah, my eating sucks. It has for years. I am a good size dispite my lack of eating because of my hard work in the gym. Legs are pretty skinny but I have a good chest, shoulders and 15" arms. Not bad but I want to improve...... I am starting a program March 1st where I will be eating 6 meals a day. 4 real meals and 2 Myoplex shakes. That should finally give me the calories I need to start growing. I work out real hard and I want to combine this eating program with a cycle to really gain some mass. I did Sustanon years back when I was in the Navy. We got it real, real cheap in Turkey. I went from 150 to 182 on that stuff.......
Old 02-21-2004, 08:05 PM

Bro, forget about Sus. I think that Sus is overrated, and that you can get more with test enanthate or cypionate (not to mention that you can find enanthate cheaper than sus). For a 300 bucks you can make real good cycle. Browse classifieds, you have there few very good sources.

- K -
Old 02-21-2004, 08:07 PM

If you're going to do some gear, check in the classifieds section of the board. Lurk around and see who gets bumped a lot by a lot of different people who talk about fast turnaround times, etc. Generally speaking, ignore people who contact you. Good sources don't need to do that.

You'll be able to pick up 10ML of sust250 for maybe $40 or so. Make sure you stock up on arimidex and clomid and those kinds of things.

Use western union or preferably Evo (www.evocash.com) so that the funds transfer is anonymous. Read thru postings on this board to see how other guys have done this. Nothings 100% risk free, but do your reading and you'll be able to minimze the risk. Everyone has their own opinion, but I prefer to go with domestic sources, so I don't need to worry about customs.
Old 02-21-2004, 08:08 PM

sorry to see naive to all this but what does this mean

"Browse classifieds, you have there few very good sources."

What classifieds??
Old 02-21-2004, 08:10 PM

So I guess everyone is in agreement that Reforvit B is no good??

Do a lot of people do this? Go through the classifieds and get their stuff through the mail?
Old 02-21-2004, 08:36 PM

classifieds is a forum that is at the very bottom of the list when you click on the "Message Board" link to your left.