Sex and Deca

Discuss Sex and Deca at the Steroid Forum; Hi- Weird question but thought someone here might have a thought on it. My boyfriend is a bodybuilder and hasn't ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2007, 10:14 AM

Default Sex and Deca

Hi- Weird question but thought someone here might have a thought on it. My boyfriend is a bodybuilder and hasn't taken any steroids since we have been together until now. He started on Deca injections about six weeks ago and since then MY face has broken out- I've never had a problem with acne even as a teenager. My skin is ALWAYS clear except for the occasional zit.- And this acne is deep stuff- like what you would try Accutane for- Do you think it's possible that his steroids are causing my face to break out- the only way they could be communicated to me is through sex obviously, but is that even possible?! Help!! (Someone with an honest answer please- I know this could be bad news for bodybuilders everywhere- your girlfriends might run...) Help! Thanks.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Sex and Deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo2you
Hi- Weird question but thought someone here might have a thought on it. My boyfriend is a bodybuilder and hasn't taken any steroids since we have been together until now. He started on Deca injections about six weeks ago and since then MY face has broken out- I've never had a problem with acne even as a teenager. My skin is ALWAYS clear except for the occasional zit.- And this acne is deep stuff- like what you would try Accutane for- Do you think it's possible that his steroids are causing my face to break out- the only way they could be communicated to me is through sex obviously, but is that even possible?! Help!! (Someone with an honest answer please- I know this could be bad news for bodybuilders everywhere- your girlfriends might run...) Help! Thanks.
no way is his use contributing to your acne.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2007, 10:58 AM

Quote:

his steroid useage will not and cannot affect you, it is not carried through the ejaculate

perhaps you are having hormone issues, change in diet, wash face with anti bacterial soap
and do not touch face with hands
Old 05-04-2007, 12:15 PM
Veteran Member

Better enjoy the sex while you can if he is on just deca by itself !
Old 05-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
please- I know this could be bad news for bodybuilders everywhere- your girlfriends might run...) Help! Thanks.
Nobody's wife or girlfriend is running because your skin breakout is something specific to you. There's no physiological way for enough deca to give you acne, to be transmitted through semen to you.

And since it's Deca he's taking, I've known plenty of women on low dose Deca and as Deca doesn't form DHT and is a very weak androgen, even injecting it themselves, they don't generally break out.

You'll have to look elsewhere for something to blame.

Best regards,
MaxRep
Yes, the photo next to my name is a picture of me. Everything I write is fiction for entertainment purposes. Nothing I write should be construed to be medical advice or anything other than fantasy role playing. Nothing I write should be acted upon. I do not encourage or condone the exchange, purchase or administration of any illegal substance. Anything I write which may appear to contradict this is understood to be written as fiction for entertainment purposes only.
Old 05-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Veteran Member

No Way.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:05 PM

Thanks for the input!
Old 05-04-2007, 11:30 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to jsupstarz

Thanks for the input too lol
Old 05-05-2007, 02:54 AM

i was thinking it was from all the sweaty dirty sex. but since it deca alone maybe you aren't having any sex or it hasn't fully kicked in it...
Old 05-05-2007, 04:38 AM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to jsupstarz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountry76
i was thinking it was from all the sweaty dirty sex. but since it deca alone maybe you aren't having any sex or it hasn't fully kicked in it...
word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!