Sick while on cycle

Discuss Sick while on cycle at the Steroid Forum; Hey guys, I am in week 7 of my cycle (400T 200Deca) and caught a huge cold, should I keep ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2006, 01:51 AM

Default Sick while on cycle

Hey guys,

I am in week 7 of my cycle (400T 200Deca) and caught a huge cold, should I keep injecting as usual or reduce the dosage somewhat till i get back to the gym?
Old 09-07-2006, 02:00 AM

Default Re: Sick while on cycle

I say keep going sweat that shit out... you will feel better...
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2006, 02:17 AM

I first learned about this phenomenon when I was a competitive runner just after high school. It has less to do with the use of steroids per se, and more to do with the demands that you are placing on your body. When you engage in intense, regular training, your body responds by changing its priorities to match what you are doing. So, the immune system i.e. white blood cell production, takes a back seat to red blood cell production. You are at your most vulnerable during the training and immediately following. The best protection you can give yourself, other than being a germ-a-phob at the gym, which isn't a bad idea, is to take lots and lots of vitamin C every day. I'm talking a 1000mg or more. This will help boost your immune system and keep you stronger to fight off viruses.

I get a cold every cycle with out fail; I get sick after every endurance race; and I used to get seek after running long distance races. Its never more than head congestion, coughing, and sneezing for a week; but it would, nay has been much worse without the vitamin C and general hygene practice.

I say get some C and some Zzzz's and hammer through it.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:53 AM
Veteran Member

I wouldn't end the cycle early
Old 09-07-2006, 02:59 AM

thanks guys, it actually happened a few weeks ago, i rested and it went away, but now have a more severe cold, had to travel to NYC and back to Belgium in 2 days, but kept training every day, plus jet lag and stress got me down,
So I'll just keep injecting same and lots of Emergen C (best stuff)
Old 09-07-2006, 10:03 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphalete
thanks guys, it actually happened a few weeks ago, i rested and it went away, but now have a more severe cold, had to travel to NYC and back to Belgium in 2 days, but kept training every day, plus jet lag and stress got me down,
So I'll just keep injecting same and lots of Emergen C (best stuff)
Sounds like your schedule is the culprit here..take the emergen c mixed w/ gatorade 4-6 times per day..rest for a few days no training..keep up your regular dosage of aas..you should be fine..the 2 days off w/ rest will do wonders.
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Old 09-07-2006, 10:12 AM

Steroids can and often do hamper the immune system.