SORE injection site

Discuss SORE injection site at the Steroid Forum; Ok, so I took my first shot of Test E on Sunday night around 6:30 It didn't hurt at all ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2006, 12:29 PM

Default SORE injection site

Ok, so I took my first shot of Test E on Sunday night around 6:30

It didn't hurt at all when I did it, and I thought everything went smooth

the next day it was sore, and where I injected it is hard to the touch, it is like a lump about the size of my palm and it is very sensitive, hurts to massage it

today is wed, so its only been a couple days, but my next shot is tomorrow, on the right glute

should I worry or just wait it out or what?

the injection was 1cc, 250mg testabol BD I used a 1.5in 23g needle
Old 11-08-2006, 12:33 PM

Default Re: SORE injection site

hmm, I wonder if somehow you missed the musle and thats the oil chilling under your skin. I use the exact same pin size as you so that seems far fetched. Is the lump warm?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2006, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod196
hmm, I wonder if somehow you missed the musle and thats the oil chilling under your skin. I use the exact same pin size as you so that seems far fetched. Is the lump warm?
its a little warm, but not hot or anything

I was thinking the same thing as u, that it is just sitting under my skin - what do I do if thats the case?
Old 11-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Veteran Member

Im still sore as well, but I can deal.
Is it red or anything rpmjr? Hopefully its normal and just a little more tender than you thought it would be.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmjr19
its a little warm, but not hot or anything

I was thinking the same thing as u, that it is just sitting under my skin - what do I do if thats the case?
Is it getting better or worse? In a week, if it's not getting better or if it starts growing, find a general surgeon and get over with. It's not as bad as dealing with it for a couple weeks.

If it's getting better, then don't worry. When I went to Somalia -- great resort area in northern africa -- they gave me the dreaded GG shot also called the Gamagoblin. I don't know what was in there, but I couldn't walk straight for three weeks.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhorse
Im still sore as well, but I can deal.
Is it red or anything rpmjr? Hopefully its normal and just a little more tender than you thought it would be.
its a little red, but nothing bad
Old 11-08-2006, 08:07 PM
Veteran Member

How would a 1.5" pin not make it into the muscle?

It's normal to expect some soreness. I doubt it's anything to worry about.
Old 11-09-2006, 05:45 AM
Veteran Member

Sometimes I've got a lump for a week, sometimes I don't. I am not a doctor. I would go with the next shot (this is just me I'm talking about) in the other glute. Then on my next shot I would rotate to a quad. After my first few shots, I became less sensitive and before I knew it, no pain, just lumps. Most of the time small but sometimes big.

HDH
Old 11-09-2006, 08:10 AM
Veteran Member

Put hot moist compresses on it to help heal the sore area. Also people are allergic to different things, kind of like when you get a bee sting. I have heard this before from the oil, herea post from another board with what that guy does.

I had bad reactions with the test e, but only when I did it BY ITSELF. When mixed with deca or EQ I had no probs. As far as the color difference, the test e was clear, sust was darker and eq even darker. Doesn't make a difference. I've gotten BD products that were the same substance from different lots that were noticably different in color. I just won't do test e alone anymore. Problem solved. 1/2 ml of this and mix with 1/2 ml of that.
Old 11-10-2006, 02:08 AM

Sounds pretty much normal to me. For me it always seems like one injection goes really well (just mild to moderate pain etc.) and then the next will hurt pretty bad for 3-4 days. I know that some people feel you've always got to use a 1.5" needle, but I've had no problems using only 23 gauge 1" pins (even in the glutes) for 5 years now. I've also found that rotating my injections between my glutes, delts, and quads often produces less pain/swelling, but you don't want to do more than 1cc in the delts, and 2cc in the quads (I personally won't inject more than 2cc in one place at a time). If you're injecting multiple times per week, you should be rotating between 4-6 spots to minimize the sides.

Note: I will always mix 2 different products (e.g. 1cc of test and 1cc of Deca) into one syringe/injection whenever possible. It really does seem to help.