stanazol- first and last cycle

Discuss stanazol- first and last cycle at the Steroid Forum; Hey guys Im about to start my cycle on stanazol ( winstrol /stanazolol) Its my first ever cycle, and i ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 06:37 AM

Default stanazol- first and last cycle

Hey guys
Im about to start my cycle on stanazol (winstrol/stanazolol)
Its my first ever cycle, and i want it to be the only cycle i do. ill be doing it over 6-7 weeks at about 3mls a week.
I have read alot on it and people have said you gain alot of muscle, while others have concluded that its strips body fat (on a proper diet ofcourse)?????????

Im hoping it cuts body fat more, could people please re-assure me what stanazol does?!!?(and the possible overall effects from one cycle only)
Also IS it possible to just rip one ever cycle, without developing bitch titties or ball shrinkage or other side effects overtime???
Cheers,
Old 03-26-2008, 11:47 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: stanazol- first and last cycle

Dude..you really need to research more before you do this.I have run a stano only cycle before..it was stupid on my part.3 mls per week will do nothing but shut you down..you might gain a few pounds if you really eat huge...do your homework..If you are only going to run one cycle then do it right.......
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2008, 01:20 PM
Veteran Member

Listen to dennis, you have better options.

1) diet is everything.

2) diet is everything else.

3) steroids do not "burn fat". something like trenebolone will make it so that you can't really gain fat due to the receptors it activates. that's a breif, not so definite answer...if you research you will learn more.

in my personal opinion, and im an opinionated bastard....I don't think if you want to cycle, and never do it again you're really prepared.. You shouldn't even worry about the next time until you get through the first.

I wanted to lose fat before I start to focus on a slow steady bulk... My goal is to stay in the low two digits in bf%, still grow, and hopefully compete in my early 30s (I'd like to be in the mid 200's). I was going to run a low test/tren cycle..along with my diet would have given me great results.. I decided to tighten up my diet, supplement wiser, and train smarter - more in tune to what my body is showing me. I've probably shed 5-6% bodyfat in the last 5 weeks and I haven't dropped a pound.. my muscles look full for someone who takes in 100-150g of carbs a day and does 1hr cardio +1.5hr resistance training 5 days a week.. my body is a furnace right now..

the longer I do this the more i feel like when I do cycle my results are going to be as good as it gets.. keep at it bro, take the time to read!
We all must meet our moment of truth
Old 03-26-2008, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeSize View Post
1) diet is everything.

2) diet is everything else.

3) steroids do not "burn fat". something like trenebolone will make it so that you can't really gain fat due to the receptors it activates. that's a breif, not so definite answer...if you research you will learn more.
great way of puttin it bro ... so many people are so dillusional in regards to number 3
Old 03-27-2008, 09:40 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBman View Post
great way of puttin it bro ... so many people are so dillusional in regards to number 3
OHHH MR B....you mean I cannot just simply run eq for 12 weeks and get shredded beyond belief !!??? Darn itNow I will have to exercise and eat right????Never mind..I just will have to stay fat and lazy !
Old 03-27-2008, 09:44 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis View Post
OHHH MR B....you mean I cannot just simply run eq for 12 weeks and get shredded beyond belief !!??? Darn itNow I will have to exercise and eat right????Never mind..I just will have to stay fat and lazy !
Sadly that's the road most opt for.. :\ In the end the drugs have nothing to do with it.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:35 PM

One month now with a low dose of test e(300mg ew) ,nolva 20 mg ,eca, supps, and a very very strict diet and lost 10 pounds of fat. One cheat day a week. Nothing beats a good old lean proteins/veggies diet under the 1500-2000 calories with a 5-6 days of workin your ass off . That's the hardest part my friend.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:46 PM

There Is Only First Cycle... But There Is Never Last Cycle.... Not As Long As You Are Still Alive And Working Out....
Old 04-11-2010, 01:34 AM

are you planning oral or depot?? for starters dont ever do depot..its too much hassle ... go for oral.... but you should have at least read up for 3 months on aas before you even begin to consider it.... and you should be 25 (even though i think 30 should be the safe zone) as far as age is concerned... you will be asking for trouble if you are young.... id throw some test 500 mg in there man... and dont even begin to consider aas if you dont have your post cycle first.... its the MOST important part. my 2 cents...
Old 04-14-2010, 10:27 PM

dont skimp on test