Sterile Abscess??

Discuss Sterile Abscess?? at the Steroid Forum; I injected 1.75cc of test e into my right quad 5 days ago and I still have a lot of ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 10:49 AM

Default Sterile Abscess??

I injected 1.75cc of test e into my right quad 5 days ago and I still have a lot of pain in my quad. This is the 8th time I've injected using this vial and never had problems before so I'm pretty sure the gear is sterile.

However I always seem to get some pretty bad pain when I inject more than 1cc into my quads. But usually the pain goes away by now.

There is definately a lump under my skin, but it is not red or hot to the touch. I just feels like a lump under my skin and it hurts whenever I flex my quad.

So you think this is a sterile abscess? What can I do to help it heal? Do I need to go see the doctor?
Old 10-23-2010, 11:27 AM
Veteran Member

Location: Playin' with this paper like I'm playin' in a dumpster.
Default Re: Sterile Abscess??

I would try a heating pad for 30 min and then high pressure massage and then repeat. May just have a stubborn bolus of oil hangin out. How fast did you inject the 1.75cc?
Old 10-23-2010, 12:51 PM
Banned

Default Re: Sterile Abscess??

I got plenty of those on my legs and butt, just lumps that came after injecting but were not painful, i always wondered too, should i get them cut out. It seemed to me the oil was stuck in the skin and not disperessed. Mine have lasted 10 years and are just lumps.