sust 250 var cycle

Discuss sust 250 var cycle at the Steroid Forum; Just looking at a few idea's for future cycles, The aim would be to put on some lean mass a ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 01:27 PM

Default sust 250 var cycle

Just looking at a few idea's for future cycles, The aim would be to put on some lean mass a more athletic look.

250mg of sust...40mg var ED

for 12 weeks.

How much would one expect to gain from this of cycle ?

pct,, nolva & clomid for 4 weeks maybe add some hcg if you guy think that would be a nice addition.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:42 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: sust 250 var cycle

250mg of sustanon every day will wreck you. Try 500mg a week for 10 weeks, no more if its your first time. you could run avavar anywhere from 4-8 weeks. 40mg a day will suffice. You need to do more research dude, and dont overlook pct.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:51 PM

sorry i ment 250mgs per week, athe var ED.

and as for pct i thought nolva an clomid would be suffice as i said earliyer
Old 06-22-2010, 04:53 PM
Veteran Member

250mg a week isnt enough
Old 06-22-2010, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny.the.man View Post
Just looking at a few idea's for future cycles, The aim would be to put on some lean mass a more athletic look.

250mg of sust...40mg var ED

for 12 weeks.

How much would one expect to gain from this of cycle ?

pct,, nolva & clomid for 4 weeks maybe add some hcg if you guy think that would be a nice addition.
I dont/cant understand why people ask this question.... it is a DEAD give away they have no idea what they are doing...

YOUR DIET AND WORKOUT = HOW MUCH YOU "GAIN" ON A CYCLE OR OFF CYCLE...
so this will all vary on what your trying to accoomplish and what your actually doing...
Old 06-22-2010, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie23 View Post
250mg a week isnt enough
Newbie is right...

250mg - 2x's a week is what you should be doing... = 500mg/wk
Old 06-23-2010, 05:25 AM
Veteran Member

Personally i believe that 250mgs CAN be enough for a first or a second cycle. I am sick and tired of seeing people say, you're not going to gain on 250mgs test. It's the same old wives tale as with d-bol only cycles. Everyones says that d-bol only cycles suck and are not worth it and so on.

With my later cycle, which was a d-bol only i proved you all wrong. I gained 27lbs without gaining bodyfat and i have kept a good 21-22lbs post cycle.

It's all in your diet and training, PCT and supplementation and getting the body ready for a cycle are very imprortant factors as well.

Yes, testosterone is the safest and one of the most effective steroids and should be used in every cycle but i don't see anything bad in starting nice and low.

Let alone the fact that each one is different and reacts differently to steroids. Looks like everyone recomends 500mgs per week just because of that reason.

I would say, go with 250-300mgs of test and add anavar for a good 8 weeks and see what this stack does for you.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:00 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinheart View Post
personally i believe that 250mgs can be enough for a first or a second cycle. I am sick and tired of seeing people say, you're not going to gain on 250mgs test. It's the same old wives tale as with d-bol only cycles. Everyones says that d-bol only cycles suck and are not worth it and so on.

With my later cycle, which was a d-bol only i proved you all wrong. I gained 27lbs without gaining bodyfat and i have kept a good 21-22lbs post cycle.

It's all in your diet and training, pct and supplementation and getting the body ready for a cycle are very imprortant factors as well.

Yes, testosterone is the safest and one of the most effective steroids and should be used in every cycle but i don't see anything bad in starting nice and low.

Let alone the fact that each one is different and reacts differently to steroids. Looks like everyone recomends 500mgs per week just because of that reason.

I would say, go with 250-300mgs of test and add anavar for a good 8 weeks and see what this stack does for you.

reinheart - how long have you been off your dbol only cycle?

Also have you ever done sustanon
or test
or anavar?
Old 06-23-2010, 08:00 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS LABS FOUNDER View Post
reinheart - how long have you been off your dbol only cycle?

Also have you ever done sustanon
or test
or anavar?
I've been off d-bol for like a month and all of my gains are here. I have done another cycle with anavar and restandol which i totally loved. I am going to use testoviron 250 for my next cycle.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:11 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinheart View Post
i've been off d-bol for like a month and all of my gains are here. I have done another cycle with anavar and restandol which i totally loved. I am going to use testoviron 250 for my next cycle.
yeah anavar rocks if you use high doses