MESO-Rx

MESO-Rx (http://thinksteroids.com/forum/)
-   Steroid Forum (http://thinksteroids.com/forum/steroid-forum/)
-   -   Synthol (http://thinksteroids.com/forum/steroid-forum/synthol-134344756.html)

searay 10-04-2013 10:33 PM

Re: Synthol

Do not get snipped ever! Ever! Not me!

johnnyBALLZ 10-04-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by searay (Post 915541)
Do not get snipped ever! Ever! Not me!

At least fill up an ice cube tray first, you never know what you're gonna want 10 years down the road..

Pericles 10-05-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stretch (Post 915264)
She'll be fine.

Her mom is in her 40's and WAY still very attractive. She played softball and stays active now.

Biggest thing I'm worried about is when her tits shrink back down, they're gonna look like deflated balloons, I just know it. They're huge right now.

If she is willing to go under the knife, do it. My wife is terrified of surgery. I actually enjoy surgeries, as it is the only time I can catch a legit buzz.

And remember, the kid will make it all worthwhile. My son is my world.

Oh, and no I don't like or use synthol[:o)]

CensoredBoardsSuck 10-05-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stretch (Post 915264)
She'll be fine.

Her mom is in her 40's and WAY still very attractive. She played softball and stays active now.

Biggest thing I'm worried about is when her tits shrink back down, they're gonna look like deflated balloons, I just know it. They're huge right now.

In the spirit of staying on topic, perhaps a course of synthol would be useful in a situation such as this. [:o)]

Kane.d3 10-05-2013 01:51 PM

My friend is just stuck on reading all the good articles and doesn't buy into any of the bad ones (reading and believing what he wants to I suppose). I agree if used properly it can be advantageous. I just want first hand success stories for him step by step so he doesn't over due it.

Stretch 10-05-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnyBALLZ (Post 915560)
At least fill up an ice cube tray first, you never know what you're gonna want 10 years down the road..

It's reversible from what I've read...yes?

johnnyBALLZ 10-05-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stretch (Post 915668)

I don't know too much about it but I believe it MAY be reversible meaning there's a chance it'll work. Maybe someone else can chime in but I'm sure you'll do plenty of research before playing with the wiring down there.

I'd be scared to "snip" anything in that area!! My wife gets the depo shot every 3 months and I'm golden. :)

Demondosage 10-05-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stretch (Post 915668)

its a 50/50 shot on being reversible, and it runs about 8-10 grand. I know a guy who paid 10g's, and basically wasted his $$$, he still wasn't fertile

1forthegeeks 10-06-2013 12:07 AM

Tell him I can send him a few ice cubes at a fraction of that price!

And not to worry if the cookies come out a bit burnt ;)

Michael Scally MD 10-12-2013 06:29 AM

SEE THE EFFECT OF COLLATERAL USE OF ANABOLIC AND OILS INJECTABLE
Reavendo - Noticia Esports - PARNAIBA - PI: VEJA O EFEITO COLATERAL DO USO DE ANABOLIZANTES E ÓLEOS INJETÁVEIS