T-bol

Discuss T-bol at the Steroid Forum; im having trouble finding good info on it. anabolics 05 has some limited information but thats about it. im looking ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2006, 01:26 AM
Veteran Member

Default T-bol

im having trouble finding good info on it. anabolics 05 has some limited information but thats about it. im looking to run a cycle but not sure what i want to stack my test with. ive done a few test/eq cycles and am looking for something different. dont want to go with tren for personal reasons. i was looking into dbol but i really dont want to deal with the bloat and shit, i like beoung lean and defined.
whats up with tbol? anyone used it? thanks bros

Everything I write on this board is fiction for entertainment purposes.
Old 10-04-2006, 11:29 AM

Default Re: T-bol

I took BD Tbol in a cycle a few years ago including Test and Eq and got good results with less than half the D-bol bloat. If you really like being "lean and defined" maybe go with Test/Primo and (Anavar or Winstrol). I know this has been around a while, but that's because it works bro.

Good Luck,

Atomic
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Veteran Member

here is the drug profile .... hope it will be useful

Pharmaceutical Name: Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone
Chemical structure: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrosta-1,4-dien-3-on3

Oral-Turinabol is an oral steroid which was developed during the early 1960's.

OT has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low -only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milli-gram a lower effect than Dianabol. It is therefore not a steroid that causes a rapid gain in strength, weight, and muscle mass. Rather, the achievable results manifest themselves in a solid muscle gain and, if taken over several weeks, also in a good strength gain. The athlete will certainly not get a puffy look as is the case with Test-osterone, Dianabol, and Anadrol 50. The maximum blood concen-tration of Oral-Turinabol when taking 10, 20 or 40 mg/day is 1.5 -3.5 or 4.5 times the endogenous testosterone concentration (also see Dianabol). This clearly shows that the effectiveness of this compound strongly depends on the dosage.

0.4 x pound (body weight) x days = number of tablets to take overall during the interval of intake
mg / tablet

An athlete weighing 200 pounds would take only 4 tablets of 5 mg (20mg/day.) In our experience bodybuilders take 8-10 tablets of 5 mg, that is 40-50 mg/day. Many enthusiastically report good results with this dosage: one builds a solid muscle mass, the strength gain is worthwhile seeing, the water retention is very low, and the estrogen-caused side effects are rare. Not without good reason OT is also popular among powerlifters and weightlifters who appreciate these characteristics.

Due to its characteristics OT is also a suitable steroid both for men and women in competitions. A usually very effective stack for male bodybuilders consists of 50 mg OT/day, 228 mg Parabolan/week, and 150 mg Winstrol Depot/week. Those who have brought their body fat content to a low level by dieting and/or by using fatburning substances (e.g. Clenbuterol, Ephedrine, Salbutamol, Cytomel, Triacana), will find that the above steroid combination will manifest itself in hard, sharply-defined but still dense and full muscles. No enlarged breasts, no estrogen surplus, and no watery, puffy-look-ing muscle system. If OT were available on the U.S. black market for steroids, bodybuilders, powerlifters, and weightlifters would go crazy for this East German anabolic.

OT enjoys a great popularity since it is quickly broken down by the body and the metabolites are excreted relatively quickly through the urine. The often-posed question regarding how many days before a test OT can be taken in order to be "clean" is difficult to answer specifically or in general. We know from a reli-able source that athletes who only take OT as a steroid and who, in part, take dosages of 10- 15 tablets/day, have discontinued the com-pound exactly five days before a doping test and tested negative. These indications are supported by the fact that even positive urine analyses have rarely mentioned the names Oral-Turinabol or chlordehydromethyl-testosterone.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:43 PM

Armidex would control the bloat from dbol. Dbol is tried and tested, and i keep hearing mixed reviews about t-bol. I would go ahead with the dbol and use armidex to control the bloat. I didnt notice much bloat at all with armidex.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:56 PM

Default here are some reviews

Old 10-07-2006, 02:07 PM

stacked tbol in my current cycle...ended up dropping it because of the heartburn/acid relfux it gave me....it was terrible...never had it before ..ended up droppin it after 3 weeks and upping the winny...

alot of people complain about acid reflus or stomach upset of turnibol...

i will give it another run this summer...but it did not agree with me this time around..