TBOL kick-in time

Discuss TBOL kick-in time at the Steroid Forum; Been on tbol for a week now at 60mg along with some test enanthate and i have not felt a ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2011, 09:05 AM

Default TBOL kick-in time

Been on tbol for a week now at 60mg along with some test enanthate and i have not felt a single thing. Beginning to wonder if i shouldve gone with dbol instead? Most ive felt must be a small placebo effect but that was it.. no real weight change aswell.

Supplier is legit, UGL is known but i guess fakes can happen or is this stuff just shit and should i have gone for dbol or winny? Or does it just take longer than a week to kick in (which beats the purpose of a kickstart then.....)
Old 07-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Steroid Forum Leader

Default Re: TBOL kick-in time

If good, it should have been noticed within days, unless there is something unusual such as your being a low-carb diet.

Ask Bill Roberts Q&A - Bill Roberts answers your questions about anabolic-androgenic steroids and other performance enhancing drugs.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2011, 10:19 AM

I'm upping carbs to 450-500 from a previous 300-ish..
I'll give it a few more days with the increased carb intake if still nothing it's bunk and im going back to the supplier.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:48 PM
Steroid Forum Leader

If it was good, ordinarily 300 g of carbs would be plenty.

Agreed, if there's nothing perceptible in a few more days there is very good reason to doubt the stuff. It's normal to have no perceptible actual (contractile protein) muscle gain in just a few days but the muscles ought to be fuller and there should be more tendency to a pump with that much OT.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:39 AM

Well there has to be something as ive gained 7-8 pounds in the last week and i doubt its from the food increase..
I wouldnt call it a big pump and its definetly not an "on" feeling like most describe and i thought it was placebo but it might just be the beginning of OT. This is actually the 7th day so i hope i feel good in the gym today
Old 07-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Steroid Forum Leader

7-8 lb is plenty to conclude that it is working. I had mistakenly thought you had had about no results in a week.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:41 PM

Thanks Bill, there have been no major strength gains although there might be a little effect as of today but only as much as a good day off gear would be - nothing major.

I'll check back in a few days.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:24 PM
Steroid Forum Leader

Strength can take a lot longer.

Some get immediate improvements but this isn't I think because of immediate major improvements in the muscles themselves. Rather it's that they hadn't been recruiting what had actually been available in the muscle before taking the steroid.

If a given user has in fact been recruiting his strength efficiently in training, then there can't be a very major immediate improvement. There can often still be some. For example a powerlifter can see a little bit more from the CNS effect of an oral, but this isn't a matter of 10-20% more weight or anything so dramatic.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:00 PM

Well will there be a increase in strength in like a week or so then?
Since i have been training to the max lateley using a high intensity program using 1 working set per exercise, so im hoping this tbol will give me a big edge over what i already had - or should i forget aboutt getting a big strength boost and just hope the test kicks in soon?
Old 07-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Steroid Forum Leader

Are you also doing a good amount of volume prior to that top work set? Or enough exercises and enough days per week that the total volume is substantial despite having few mass-building-effective sets per exercise?

About how many sets per week would you say are reasonably hard work (not just easy warmups)?

Your nervous system has already gotten what boost it is going to get. Further strength now will come from more muscle mass. (Or to a slow extent from improved skill, but that's not going to show up rapidly.)

It's worth keeping in mind that when Arthur Jones was actually working with and training bodybuilders, he was having them do 72 truly hard sets per week.

There is nothing wrong with that kind of high-intensity! Very effective.

But some of the other kinds, not so much.