Testicular Atrophy Recovery Years After Cycle?

Discuss Testicular Atrophy Recovery Years After Cycle? at the Steroid Forum; I did a 16 or 17 week Test/ Tren cycle about 5 years ago. I ran some tamoxifen afterward for ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 02:02 PM

Default Testicular Atrophy Recovery Years After Cycle?

I did a 16 or 17 week Test/Tren cycle about 5 years ago. I ran some tamoxifen afterward for abiut 20 days but my testicles have failed to return to their full size years later.

I am 18 days into a HMG/HcG/Tamoxifen attempted kick start... and i'm not seeing a whole lot of results... balls are hanging lower but not much bigger.

I'm doing HMG 75 iU EOD HCG 1000 IU 3x week, 10 mg Tamoxifen ED.

I have another 10 days worth of HMG left another 7 weeks of HCG left and tons of tamoxifen.

My question is, is there any hope of recovering size after this long or should I just give up? I could get more HMG (its expensive thou) and I could easily keep running HcG for up to 6 months if necessary.

Note: my balls are 26.5 ML... I believe they were close to twice there current size previously.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:41 PM
Steroid Forum Leader

Default Re: Testicular Atrophy Recovery Years After Cycle?

Unfortunately I don't have any familiarity at all with use of HMG and therefore just don't know. I do wish you the best of results.

This would also include in finding out what is causing the pain issue and what the cure of that may be.

Ask Bill Roberts Q&A - Bill Roberts answers your questions about anabolic-androgenic steroids and other performance enhancing drugs.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2011, 11:04 PM

I researched HMG a few years back and really didn't think there was enough advantage to using it. The wifey had some left over from her fertility MD visits. We ended up just tossing it out after it expired. Your small testicles may or may not represent a low T level. I would absolutely go to your doc and get your T levels checked. If they are low, jump on the bandwagon and get script test. If your T is withing normal limits, screw it....live with small balls.
Nounous likes this.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:37 AM

don't even bother with your cycle...

set yourself up with a doctor. If it's been 5 years you need to call a doctor, you should of called one 6 months after they didn't come back.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:01 AM

Last time I had test lvl run it was 804 (250-1100) I was only 4 days off Letrozole thou before the test.

Donno what a doc is gonna do for me, seeing as my test lvls are pretty normal... besides I;ve been to a Uro, endo and GP and got no-where.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:06 AM

HCG directly stimulates your balls to produce test,if it doesnt get you back to normal none of those other things like Clomid,Nolvadex,or drugs like that will do anything.The HCG will stimulate your balls to produce test and clomid and Nolvadex will help you deal with the estrogen to prevent gyno, when your balls are back to size stop the HCG and continue the clomid and nolvadex to get your other hormones back like they should be.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:12 PM

I have read that testicular atrophy can be recovered from long term shut downs but it can take months of HcG at doses of 2000-5000 a week. So far I seem to be seeing some limited results 20 days on.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:18 PM
Steroid Forum Leader

Excellent!

Definitely give it time. The process can be slow but this is an area where progress does add up and can continue for quite some time.

But, if you continue to feel there is inflammation, I would still seek the cause of that, even if it is a frustrating experience of going through many doctors.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:09 PM

I don't feel any inflammation, I am also trying to recover from persistant finasteride side effects as well... that stuff is just terrible...
Old 03-18-2011, 01:27 AM
Steroid Forum Leader

Well then, very hopefully the continued protocol will do well for you. It is entirely possible I think.