test E and Dianabol stack?

Discuss test E and Dianabol stack? at the Steroid Forum; I was wondering what everyone thought about 250mg of test E a week for seven weeks and 25mg of dianabol ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 06:36 PM

Default test E and Dianabol stack?

I was wondering what everyone thought about 250mg of test E a week for seven weeks and 25mg of dianabol a day for 4 weeks with nolvadex and proviron for a PCT? Just lookin for some info. Thanks
Old 03-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: test E and Dianabol stack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak3179 View Post
I was wondering what everyone thought about 250mg of test E a week for seven weeks and 25mg of dianabol a day for 4 weeks with nolvadex and proviron for a PCT? Just lookin for some info. Thanks
Doses are very low...

D-bol dose isn't TOO low, but is near the absolute minimum if you wanna see some results.

Test dose is too low IMO....I'd make the test dose at least 400mg/week
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2010, 06:47 PM

Well, what are you trying to accomplish with this cycle? If you are trying a cutter then just drop the Dbol, cut your cals and do tons of cardio...the test at that dosage will definitely help with THAT.

If you want solid advice you need to provide some detail:
Stats?
Age?
Lifting experience?
Cycle experience?
Goals for this cycle?
Old 03-11-2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmills View Post
Well, what are you trying to accomplish with this cycle? If you are trying a cutter then just drop the Dbol, cut your cals and do tons of cardio...the test at that dosage will definitely help with THAT.

Stats?
Age?
Lifting experience?
Cycle experience?
Goals for this cycle?
I really want to bulk up and put on about 20lbs. Would it help to up the test to 500mg a week?
Old 03-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Veteran Member

you gotta give us the information that Jmills asked for if you want good solid advice.....

I tried just giving you a short answer to get you going but if you want your cycle "spelled out" then you gotta give everyone that info

in the mean-time...Yes if you're looking to bulk....especially put on 20lbs+....you're going to need to run at least 4-500 mg/week of test + the d-bol....but this is dependant on your current size and how long you've been training...if you are at or near your natural physiological limit then it will be harder for you to put on the weight...there are many factors involved and in order to give good advice more information must be provided..
Old 03-11-2010, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmills View Post

Stats?
Age?
Lifting experience?
Cycle experience?
Goals for this cycle?
well i am 30 years old and have been working out since I was 14 but have never done a roid cycle, just some other over the counter things taht have worked well but are no longer on the shelf any longer. I am 6'1, 180lbs and about 6%bf. I really would like to put on around 15-20 lbs and bulk up.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:05 PM

Quote:
I really want to bulk up and put on about 20lbs. Would it help to up the test to 500mg a week?
I have a lot of dianabol so I was looking to stack something with it.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
you gotta give us the information that Jmills asked for if you want good solid advice.....

I tried just giving you a short answer to get you going but if you want your cycle "spelled out" then you gotta give everyone that info

in the mean-time...Yes if you're looking to bulk....especially put on 20lbs+....you're going to need to run at least 4-500 mg/week of test + the d-bol....but this is dependant on your current size and how long you've been training...if you are at or near your natural physiological limit then it will be harder for you to put on the weight...there are many factors involved and in order to give good advice more information must be provided..
I have been in the gym about 5 days a week for the last 7 weeks and have only been taing protein and some green tea extract and I have put on about 12lbs
Old 03-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
I have been in the gym about 5 days a week for the last 7 weeks and have only been taing protein and some green tea extract and I have put on about 12lbs
then why in the hell would you wanna use AAS....you are no where near you limit of training naturally....

continue to eat/train correctly and consider aas use down the road if at all

if you've gained 12lbs in 7 weeks training naturally you don't need aas...
Old 03-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
then why in the hell would you wanna use AAS....you are no where near you limit of training naturally....

continue to eat/train correctly and consider aas use down the road if at all

if you've gained 12lbs in 7 weeks training naturally you don't need aas...
While I do stand by my last statement that you don't need aas I'm sure there are a lot of users on here who don't need to be using AAS...myself included. We want to use because we want better results than what we can achieve naturally....so I suppose it isn't really my right to tell you not to use....

If you're determined to use AAS, regardless of your lack of need for them, I would recommend using 500mg/week of Test...any ester...it doesn't matter..I would recommend either Enanthate or Cypionate due to the infrequent injection schedule

500mg/week is a low/moderate dose. Nothing too crazy...I would recommend using 30-40mg/day of d-bol with the test until you run out of whatever you have in stock.

This is your first cycle so make sure you keep an AI (aromatase inhibitor) (ex. letrozole, or arimidex, aromasin) on hand in case of estrogen related sides.

PCT should include either nolvadex or clomid....or both is also very effective.