TEST E Equipoise Stack

Discuss TEST E Equipoise Stack at the Steroid Forum; was thinking of running a TEST E and Equipoise stack TEST E 700 mg per week, EQ 600 mg per ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 07:08 AM

Default TEST E Equipoise Stack

was thinking of running a TEST E and Equipoise stack

TEST E 700 mg per week, EQ 600 mg per week for 15 weeks with liquidex running along with it as well. ANy thoughts or suggestions?
Old 03-26-2011, 09:31 AM

Default Re: TEST E Equipoise Stack

Sounds good not too sure about the liquidex though i've never touched ancilliaries I do it old school just bang the hormones and hope u dont get gyno. Scared to death of SERMS and their chromosome damaging/carcinogenic potential. Plus the horror stories of long term libido damage from using these compounds. SERM use is pretty new in the bodybuilding world I'm not touching them until better evidence/alternatives come along.

I should mention you shouldnt need the liquidex at those doses unless you're like 5'5 160lbs.

You can run some Anavar or Primo after ur cycle to retain ur gains which at the right doses dont cause shutdown, while your natural production slowly returns to normal.

I know I'll get flack for this but I stick to the old school principles when these poisons weren't around.

Last edited by Ziggajay; 03-26-2011 at 09:40 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 10:30 AM

Kdizzle - don't listen to ziggajay, he is a 6'3" 330lb fat-ass who probably has gyno and doesn't know it because of his moobs. "I do it old school just bang the hormones and hope u dont get gyno". Really? Does that sound smart to you Kdizzle?

As far as giving you GOOD advice, I can't do that until you post stats and cycle experience and your PCT plan. But please, do not pay any attention to the obese story-telling excuse making moron known as ziggajay.
Old 03-26-2011, 04:17 PM

ok yea im 5'5 205 have done two cycles previous.....test e 500 mg 500 mg of deca a week.......TEST P, clen, winny, t3
Old 03-26-2011, 04:37 PM

Cycle sounds good as far as doses and length for those particular compounds, but what about pinning frequency and PCT? What's your bf? Are you going to frontload?
Old 03-27-2011, 02:09 PM

i didnt plan on frontloading i was just going to shoot myself up once every four days ....350 mg of TEST and 300 mg of EQ one day then four days later shooting up again.....for post cycle i was just going with nolvadex because ill be on arimidex the whole time through the cycle...and as for body fat i would guess its around 14 percent pretty high but thats why im going to run 5 days a week
Old 03-28-2011, 09:06 AM

It doesnt seem like you have really done you research man... Think you need to look around a little more and get some info before your start anything. But i know all those people out there never like to take good advice and do what they want anyway.

But here is some good advice anyway..

IMO I would go with pinning mon and thurs twice a week. Having specific days helps you stay on schedule. And if your doing arimidex everyday then I think your PCT should be fine with just nolva. Run 40/40/30/20/20 for the PCT IMO. Also incorporating HCG in your regimine would not be a bad idea either...

Keep Diet clean and you should see good results..

Too all others to post If I am incorrect about anything here please post...

Good luck bro
Old 03-29-2011, 02:55 AM

yea thats what i was planning mondays and thursdays for my shots...and i think i have done my research on the products i mean im still new into it but im always wanting to learn
Old 04-09-2011, 10:38 PM

People do treat ancilliaries like an absolute must and act like not taking them is some sort of taboo. How did bodybuilders and oly lifters manage back in the day? You people are too caught up in your female cancer drugs. Taking ancilliaries on cycle unless you are banging ~4g Test is borderline OCD IMO.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:17 AM

So preventing gyno is OCD? Not all of us are fat and can hide titties. And recovering quickly to avoid substantial losses and let our bodies regain natural production more efficiently is OCD? Not all of us already have fucked up endocrine systems and are on TRT. And how did bodybuilders get away with what? What proof do you have that bodybuilders back in the day were healthier or better off for NOT using ancilliaries? You have run one cycle and been on TRT for a year, but you bark like you have been in the game for decades and are stuck in your "old-school" ways.