Test E and Tren E 500 mg/week Cycle

Discuss Test E and Tren E 500 mg/week Cycle at the Steroid Forum; I am in my fourth week of Test E and Tren E 250 mg twice/week and so far showing pretty ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 03:23 PM

Default Test E and Tren E 500 mg/week Cycle

I am in my fourth week of Test E and Tren E 250 mg twice/week and so far showing pretty good gains in size and huge amount of fat loss (230 lbs to 211 lbs). I work out every second day and run 3-4 miles on the days off. Getting pretty sore in the tits so I started liquidex last week which seems to have fixed that.

Just wondering if anyone else has used this stack or if anyone has any ideas that may improve it. I can't train with big weights because of a smashed left forearm. If I go very heavy the scaffolding in my arm comes loose and shuts me down for over a week.

I notice my temper tends to go off a lot easier now so I hesitate to up the Test, (makes it difficult to get along at work), but maybe go to 750/week on the Tren E??

I had thought to run this for 12 weeks.

I would really appreciate any comments from the old hands at this.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Banned Spammer

Default Re: Test E and Tren E 500 mg/week Cycle

your cycle is great for mass add! you can easy get 30lbs with good diet,what brand gear you take?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 05:05 PM

I'm on Rotexmedica Test E and British Knight Tren E.

It's so easy to get here. You walk in the pharmacy and tell them what you want and they give it to you! They threw in all the pins for free.

I initially lost a lot of weight and bottomed out at 210 and it's coming back up but with no fat gain. In the air conditioning I'm freezing all the time now.
I think a lot of that fat I had has turned to muscle, particularly my legs and calves, they're getting huge. I'm up and down about 4 flights of stairs 20 times a day out here.

Cheers!
Old 10-22-2009, 04:30 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDThailand View Post
I'm on Rotexmedica Test E and British Knight Tren E.

It's so easy to get here. You walk in the pharmacy and tell them what you want and they give it to you! They threw in all the pins for free.

I initially lost a lot of weight and bottomed out at 210 and it's coming back up but with no fat gain. In the air conditioning I'm freezing all the time now.
I think a lot of that fat I had has turned to muscle, particularly my legs and calves, they're getting huge. I'm up and down about 4 flights of stairs 20 times a day out here.

Cheers!
Most likely the tren is what is setting off your temper.Can you do heavy dead lifts and rows with the forearm problem ? How many cals are you consuming,how many grams of protiens ??
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Old 10-22-2009, 04:52 PM

Thanks for your post Dennis.

After reading around on the forums I learned that it is likely the Tren giving me the hair trigger. I can control it at work as there's no booze offshore, just have to stay off the piss at home or I might get into grief.

I've pretty much ruined my lower back lifting stupidly at work when I was young so I need to be carefull. I can pull pretty much all I want ie. rowing etc. as long as I keep a good posture. My lower back is not giving me near as much grief now as it did when I was 245lbs and fat as a hog but I hate throwing it out as I'm out of commision for days eating Voltaren.

As to calories, I really couldn't say except I usualy eat a pretty big breakfast/supper (I work nightshift) of mostly meat (beef, pork and chicken) with a small amount of potatoes or rice. I can't stand vegetables other than peppers. I eat again at midnight, mostly meat again and a small breakfast of cereal and some lean ham. I will eat steak just about every day if I can get them to cook it for me.

I really am impressed by how lean I've gotten and how much more energy I have and how strong I've gotten even though I haven't grown massive or anything. Maybe I'll just leave the dosage alone.

What do you think about running it for 12 weeks? I wondered if I was going to be any use to my wife if I keep going that long.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:23 AM
Veteran Member

Sounds like the injurys and job hinder you from eating better diet and exercising full range.It is important to track how many cals you consume each day,broken down to how many carbs,protiens,fats etc...Sounds like you are doing well on cycle but I know for a fact that by tuning up the diet and exercise program you could do much better.12 weeks of tren should be fine..your sex drive should be through the roof by now and the wife loving it !
Old 10-23-2009, 10:22 AM

Thanks Dennis,

I'll do some reading and figure out what I am actually taking in at meals and what proportions.
How many calories are generally needed per day. I don't find myself getting really hungry between meals so I must be eating enough but probably not in the right proportions.

You are absolutely right about the sexdrive although my being offshore does neither of us any good and some days I'm fit to go crazy. I can't wait to get through here and get home for a few days. 5-6 weeks is hard enough normally but it's frustrating as hell on this cycle.

For sure I'm going to run this 12 weeks and I had thought some about jacking up the Tren to 750mg/week between weeks 6-10 and then tapering off to week 12. Will I crash hard when I go off cycle or should I keep doing the test at decreasing dosage for another month? I've got a month long holiday in January so I don't want to crash at that time.

Thanks again for your advice Dennis.
Cheers
Dave
Old 10-23-2009, 10:23 AM

Thanks Dennis,

I'll do some reading and figure out what I am actually taking in at meals and what proportions.
How many calories are generally needed per day. I don't find myself getting really hungry between meals so I must be eating enough but probably not in the right proportions.

You are absolutely right about the sexdrive although my being offshore does neither of us any good and some days I'm fit to go crazy. I can't wait to get through here and get home for a few days. 5-6 weeks is hard enough normally but it's frustrating as hell on this cycle.

For sure I'm going to run this 12 weeks and I had thought some about jacking up the Tren to 750mg/week between weeks 6-10 and then tapering off to week 12. Will I crash hard when I go off cycle or should I keep doing the test at decreasing dosage for another month? I've got a month long holiday in January so I don't want to crash at that time.

Thanks again for your advice Dennis.
Cheers
Dave
Old 10-23-2009, 02:07 PM
Veteran Member

As hard as you are working roughly 4000 cals per day,200-275 grams protien..maybe even more cals than that with all the stair climbing etc...I would eat less dairy ,sugar ,breads as much as possible and focus on meats,veggies,oatmeal,brown rice,nuts.Not being hungry between meals is no indicator of enough cals..your stomache adjusts to your regular eating habits.I would not jack up the tren or test bro.The crash is inevitable bro...quit the cycle at 12 weeks,dont taper dosages,start pct two weeks after last shot of test/tren,use hcg along the way.4-6 weeks of nolva should do the trick.But dont expect to feel 100% again after the pct is over.it will take time for your natural levels to stabilize.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:35 PM

I guess it is just a part of the whole deal and has to be accepted. I'm using Liquidex right now because I could feel my tits getting awful sore and it has eliminated that. I hadn't thought about hcg but I had better get some right away. I will take your advice and leave the dosage as it is and come off cycle just as you said.

It will take me a lot of willpower to eat any veggies because I hate the taste of em but it will have to be done as well. I rarely eat anything sweet beyond a little sugar in my morning coffee so that is no problem. I can talk with the campboss out here and see if he can help me out with my diet. I need to read up on it a little more and see what I can do to tune it up and my injuries don't prevent me doing lots of cardio and lighter weight/high reps so even if I don't get massive I can still get ripped up and rock solid and that would suit me fine too. My wife already is very impressed with how I look and I've still got 7 more weeks to go.

Thanks for the advice bro!
I really appreciate it as I was pretty much winging it up to now and I would hate for it to be a lousy experience because of something I could have done or didn't do out of lack of knowledge.

Dave