Test E, Tren A, Eq and Dbol/A50

Discuss Test E, Tren A, Eq and Dbol/A50 at the Steroid Forum; Starting a cycle soon, it's my 6th over the last 5 years so I'm not a newbie...just looking for a ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 11:09 AM

Question Test E, Tren A, Eq and Dbol/A50

Starting a cycle soon, it's my 6th over the last 5 years so I'm not a newbie...just looking for a little feedback on this cycle. I'm looking at running the following:

Test Combo
wks 1-9 Test E @ 500mg
wks 1-9 Sust @ 250mg
wk 10 Sust @500mg

wks 1-10 Tren A @ 76mg M/W/F
wks 2-9 Eq at 500mg
wks 1-4 Dbol/A50 combo at 50mg/50mg ED
wks 7-10 Dbol/A50 combo at 50mg/25mg ED

PCT will consist of HCG and Clomid

Just a note, I've used the Dbol/A50 combo with great results. Like anything else, if you respect it it'll do good things for you. The A50 made me strong as hell and the dbol countered some of the sides and kept my appetite up to par.

Wks 1-4 will focus on hypertrophy, wks 5-10 will focus on strength training, wk 11 be somewhat of an off week to recover from first two phases, then shift into a 4-6 wk fat burn phase and maybe a little hypertrophy during PCT.

I'm currently 6'3" and 255lbs at 14-15% BF. I've used cycles over the years to go from a starting weight of 165lbs. I've managed to keep about 80% of the weight I've put on from each cycle, water retention is a given so I don't expect to keep all gains. I've been as big as 272lbs at my peek, strong as an oxe but it wasn't all functional strength and didn't have the cardio endurance I'd like. So now my focus is on putting on a bit more mass, keeping it as lean as reasonable (granted you can't put on slabs of mass without some fat) and keeping cardio performance reasonable. When I say reasonable I don't want to be winded walking up a flight of stairs. I'm a huge fan of compound lifts and have almost used them exclusively to get where I am in terms of increased body mass. Deadlifts, Squats, Cleans, Push Press, Chins, Bench and Dips are a staple in my routines.

Any advice or feedback on my cycle and/or my approach to training is always appreciated.

Thanks bros!
Old 03-24-2010, 11:21 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Test E, Tren A, Eq and Dbol/A50

I would adjust the tren to EOD, blood levels won't be stable if you take every weekend off. Or you could always switch to Tren E. Users have reported less sides with Tren E, plus it's always best to stack the same esters together, so Tren E would go very nice with the Test E. If you stick with the Tren A, go to EOD injections.

I would DEFINITELY start the EQ at week 1. And wouldn't recommend running the EQ for only 8-9 weeks. Go 12 wks minimum.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 11:57 AM

Thanks for the advice Stretch. I'd run tren E so it's be the same ester as the Test but Tren A is what I have on hand. I'll run it EOD wks 1-8 like you suggest. What do you think about running th eEq at 400mg for 10wks? I know my body stops making gains in general after about 10 wks of hard training. I do switch my workouts around quite a bit as to avoid a plateau so I'm pretty sure my body is just "numb" to the gear after a 10-weeker. I've run 12-14 week cycles in the past and really saw no gains past week 10-11.

Weeks 1-9 test @ 750mg
Week 10 test @500mg
Weeks 1-8 Tren @ 76mg EOD
Weeks 1-10 Eq @ 400mg
Weeks 1-4 Dbol/A50 @ 50mg/50mg
Weeks 8-10 Dbol/A50 @ 50mg/25mg

Thoughts?
Old 03-24-2010, 11:57 AM

Thanks for the advice Stretch. I'd run tren E so it's be the same ester as the Test but Tren A is what I have on hand. I'll run it EOD wks 1-8 like you suggest. What do you think about running th eEq at 400mg for 10wks? I know my body stops making gains in general after about 10 wks of hard training. I do switch my workouts around quite a bit as to avoid a plateau so I'm pretty sure my body is just "numb" to the gear after a 10-weeker. I've run 12-14 week cycles in the past and really saw no gains past week 10-11.

Weeks 1-9 test @ 750mg
Week 10 test @500mg
Weeks 1-10 Eq @ 400mg

Thoughts?
Old 03-24-2010, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneTrain View Post

Weeks 1-9 test @ 750mg
Week 10 test @500mg
Weeks 1-10 Eq @ 400mg

Thoughts?
Alright bro, I am doing a very similiar cycle right now. Test E/Tren Ace/Deca/Dbol/Prop...

Anyway run Tren Ace, I say this because Tren is a vicious compound and IF you experience harsh sides the short ester well allow the compound to clear much faster VS the Tren E

Why are you using Dbol and Anadrol that is such a waste of money to stack these two together.... stick to which ever one you like better. Dbol is generally more anabolic with better gains, but it does cause Estrogen sides, while Anadrol is like a step down from dbol in terms of its anabolic effect but does NOT have and estrogen sides.

Anyway a cycle like this should be a pretty bad ass cycle...

Week 1-14 - Test E @ 750mgs/week
Week 1-12 - EQ @ 600mgs/week
Week 1-5 - Dbol @ 40mgs ED
Week 5-12 - Tren Ace@ 50mgs ED/100mgs EOD.. or 150mgs EOD depends what you can handle..

I would use the dbol and combine it with the tren ace... and kickstart with prop... dbol and tren ace ARE most defiantly the the best when used together in a cycle.

If you go that route....

Test E (same)
EQ (same)
Test Prop - Week 1-4 @ 100mgs EOD
Dbol - Week 5-10 @ 40mgs ED
Tren Ace week 5-12 @ 150mgs EOD..

Also, more beneficial because the test and eq should have already kicked in by this point..
Old 03-24-2010, 12:35 PM

All good info, thanks. In terms of the Dbol Anadrol stack...there are a ton of threads on the net both good and bad. Some people swear by the synergistic effect others are completely opposed to A50. I took a gamble and ran a short cycle to see for myself. Last Nov-Dec I ran a short 5 week cycle of 500mg Sust, 50mg A50 and 30mg Dbol. It worked wonders and it put more solid weight on me than previous Sust Dbol cycles I've done in the past. I put on 25lbs in 5 weeks and I kept 20 of it. That's better gains than I've seen in 8-10 week Sust Dbol cycles with similar dosages. For now I'm sticking with A50/Dbol stack as it works wonders for me. As a side note, I didn't experience ANY of the horrible sides that most people associate with A50. I got headaches every now and again and a little trouble sleeping on occasion, but no acne, no hair loss, bloat or other extreme sides. Just my .02 cents

I've used Deca with decent results in the past, just didn't care for the "puffy" appearence, but it did boost my strength and lube the joints quite well.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:47 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneTrain View Post

Weeks 1-9 test @ 750mg
Week 10 test @500mg
Weeks 1-10 Eq @ 400mg

Thoughts?
Well I'm assuming you wanna drop the EQ dose to 400 because you already have it on hand and don't wanna have to purcase more in order to incorporate a longer cycle.

In your previous cycles, when you say that you normally plateau after 10 wks....are you referring to EQ use?

I doubt it because EQ can take as long as 9 wks to reach stable blood levels. Most users recommend using 14+wk cycles, some say 12. I don't know anyone experienced who says 10. But everyone is different, so, to each his own.

The Dbol/A50 thing seems strange but since you've used it with success in the past, we'll just leave that alone. I would just STRONGLY recommend that you use milk thistle throughout your cycle for liver support.

I also like Jarheads idea of frontloading with some prop. You should be able to pick up a 10cc vial of prop for less than 75.00 and it would really be a great addition to the cycle. Especially when you consider that you are using the fast acting acetate with your tren.

An alternate idea, if you don't wanna use prop, would be to "frontload" in the first week with the sustanon, which contains some prop.

Sustanon by itself only contains 30mg of prop, if you inject 2x/wk this is a total waste until the longer esters kick in. So for the first 2 weeks I would also inject the sust. EOD....or maybe E3D. You've cycled before so you know your body better than I do. I'm just throwin around ideas
Old 03-24-2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
Well I'm assuming you wanna drop the EQ dose to 400 because you already have it on hand and don't wanna have to purcase more in order to incorporate a longer cycle.

In your previous cycles, when you say that you normally plateau after 10 wks....are you referring to EQ use?

I doubt it because EQ can take as long as 9 wks to reach stable blood levels. Most users recommend using 14+wk cycles, some say 12. I don't know anyone experienced who says 10. But everyone is different, so, to each his own.

The Dbol/A50 thing seems strange but since you've used it with success in the past, we'll just leave that alone. I would just STRONGLY recommend that you use milk thistle throughout your cycle for liver support.

I also like Jarheads idea of frontloading with some prop. You should be able to pick up a 10cc vial of prop for less than 75.00 and it would really be a great addition to the cycle. Especially when you consider that you are using the fast acting acetate with your tren.

An alternate idea, if you don't wanna use prop, would be to "frontload" in the first week with the sustanon, which contains some prop.

Sustanon by itself only contains 30mg of prop, if you inject 2x/wk this is a total waste until the longer esters kick in. So for the first 2 weeks I would also inject the sust. EOD....or maybe E3D. You've cycled before so you know your body better than I do. I'm just throwin around ideas
Yeah I dropped the Eq to 400mg a week cuz it's what I have on hand. I wouldn't mind picking up some more put the local prices are retarded adn I refuse to pay $150-180 bucks for a 10ml bottle. I'll check some new sources but I'm not opposed to jumping the dose back to 500mg or so for 12 weeks.

As for the Test Prop. I planned on running 500mg Test E for the duration and augmenting that with 250mg of Sust a week for the same duration. I can certainly frontload with Sust at a EOD, and I like that idea so I'll incorporate that into my "new" cycle.

I'm sticking with the Dbol/A50 stack...I was skeptical at first too until I tried it based off some good reviews. I highly recommend it, it gives you the strength gains of A50 with the quality gains of the Dbol.

Thanks!
Old 03-24-2010, 02:29 PM

Alright, well what are your goals with this cycle? I am a little confused???

Can you give us a finalized cycle your going to go with so we can give you some ideas, some food for thought?

Like Stretch said, EQ would only be truly beneficial for longer cycles, i.e 16 weeks.

As for the Dbol/Drol stack, if it works it works... can't really talk negatively about something that gives you success so go for it.

I am sure the three of us can finalize a pretty great cycle. Thanks.

Last edited by Sgt.Jarhead; 03-24-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Jarhead View Post
Alright, well what are your goals with this cycle? I am a little confused???

Can you give us a finalized cycle your going to go with so we can give you some ideas, some food for thought?

Like Stretch said, EQ would only be truly beneficial for longer cycles, i.e 16 weeks.

As for the Dbol/Drol stack, if it works it works... can't really talk negatively about something that gives you success so go for it.

I am sure the three of us can finalize a pretty great cycle. Thanks.
Ok...goals. Well my goal is to put on a decent amount of size, gain overall strength and keep the BF to a reasonable amount while still being able to survive moderate 30min cardio sessions 3 days a weeks. I'm looking to avoid an overall straight mass program that puts on slabs of muscle but at the expense of increased bodyfat and no cardio. In essence I want to try a hybrid type cycle that allows me to gain quality muscle, keep BF in check and doesn't cramp my cardio too much. When I've done Eq in the past (600mg wk for 12 weks) I had some insane pumps, so much so that it hurt bad enough that I couldn't even finish my workouts. Pump is great don't get me wrong, but so is finishing my workouts with the same intensity.

Revised stack:
weeks 1-2 250mg Sust EOD (front load)
weeks 3-11 500mg Test E and 250mg Sust
weeks 12 750mg Sust
weeks 5-12 76mg Tren A EOD
weeks 1-12 400mg Eq
weeks 1-4 Dbol/A50 ED (50mg/50mg)
weeks 9-12 Dbol/A50 (50mg/25mg)

I'm thinking the combo of Test E and Sust throughout the cycle could be nice. Thoughts on the "revised" cycle?