Test/Equipoise/Anavar cycle help

Discuss Test/Equipoise/Anavar cycle help at the Steroid Forum; Whats up bros? I have been reading the forums for a while but finally just decide to join the site. ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2011, 07:56 PM

Default Test/Equipoise/Anavar cycle help

Whats up bros? I have been reading the forums for a while but finally just decide to join the site. First I will post some stats. I am 28 y/o, 6'1'', 215lbs, with about 10% BF. I have been training for 12 years. This will be my 3rd test based cycle. I also used Var in my last 2 cycles and I love that shit! This will be my first cycle with EQ, and it will be a cutter. I plan on starting in April. Here it is:

WK 1-10: Test 250mg, 2*WK,
WK 1-10: Equipoise 300mg, 2*WK,
WK 1-10: Var 80mg ED

PCT: Clomid 300 day 1, 100mg ED for days 2-10, 50mg ED for days11-21

So I obviously have a few questions, first should I use Sustanon or a long ester like Test E? Also does my pct look o.k.? Do I need any ancillaries? I started getting a bad case of gyno on my last cycle and had to use letro to get rid of it(The letro squashed the gyno and also dropped about 6lbs of water!). After I came off the letro, I used arimidex .25mg eod and was fine. I still have both letro and arimidex on hand. I also have HCG on hand. Next question is can I mix the test and EQ in the same syringe. Lastly, I don't really understand front loading the test, could someone please explain and should I try it this cycle?
Thanks for your expert advice in advance!
Old 12-20-2011, 11:36 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Test/Equipoise/Anavar cycle help

PCT looks fine, some prefer Clomid over nolva. I like using both. Arimidex @ 0.25 EOD throughout the cycle should be fine, if you need to bump it to 0.5EOD. Use the hCG @ 500 IUs/ week, you can split it into two shots. You can mix aqueous and oil based steroids in the same syringe. Test and EQ in the same syringe is fine. Some say you shouldn't throw hCG in the same syringe as your steroids. I wouldn't see the need to because the slin pin is trivial.

I would frontload the Test and the EQ.
Shoot 1500mg EQ day 1 and 600 Test E on day 1.
Target level: Boldenone undecylenate 600mg/week(85mgs/day)
Boldenone has a half-life of 14 days so if you frontload with 1500 you will be metabolizing (1500/2=750mgs) As it takes 14 days to metabolize 750 mgs Boldenone undecylenate that means that you are metabolizing 53mg/day. That is a dosage equivalent to 371mg/week. Which isn't high as you want 600mgs/week and with that second shot of 300mgs it will put you closer to that number. This kickstarts it for you so you don't have to wait 4-5 weeks for the levels to build. It may seem like a lot but look at the math. You aren't metabolizing a lot of it. The same concept applies to clomid as you are going to frontload that.

Target level: Testosterone Enanthate 500mgs/week(71mgs/day)
Test E has a half-life of 5 days. So if you inject 600 on day 1 it will take 5 days to metabolize 300 of that. 300/5=60mgs/day. Continue your regular injection schedule after that.

When you are on a cycle lets say you are on week 4. You are metabolizing esters from Week 2, 3 and 4. That is why you are able to take such high doses when you are frontloading because you don't have any AAS in your system so you are just raising them to a level which you desire. Do the math yourself and it is easier to understand.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2011, 04:11 PM

Thanks for breaking down the front loading for me. That helped a lot. I never realized how short the half life of test e was either. I waited 2 weeks after my last pin of test e to start my pct on my last cycle. So in your opinion will test e go better with the Eq than sustanon? Also how long should I wait to start pct after my last pin of Eq? Two weeks?
One last thing, a 5000iu hcg kit would give me enough to do 10 weeks of 500ius, but is it necessary to do it every week and will it stay good for 10 weeks after it is mixed? I have never used hcg on cycle only pct, so it is new to me. Thanks for the info broski
Old 12-21-2011, 04:55 PM

I would look into exemestane instead of arimadex. and good luck with the eq and anavar. they have always been a waste of money for me.
Old 12-21-2011, 05:32 PM

Thanks I will look into the exemestane. This will be a first for eq for me, but I have had great results from the var. Last cycle I did I went up to 100mgs a day, noticed a lot more vascularity and tightened me up quite a bit. and it has stayed with me. What labs have you used for the var? I had EFP Var my first cycle and bio-tech pharmaclinico on my second. IMO the bio-tech was far superior in price and quality, I think I will run all my gear from that lab on my next cycle.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:43 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHyde View Post
Thanks for breaking down the front loading for me. That helped a lot. I never realized how short the half life of test e was either. I waited 2 weeks after my last pin of test e to start my pct on my last cycle. So in your opinion will test e go better with the Eq than sustanon? Also how long should I wait to start pct after my last pin of Eq? Two weeks?
One last thing, a 5000iu hcg kit would give me enough to do 10 weeks of 500ius, but is it necessary to do it every week and will it stay good for 10 weeks after it is mixed? I have never used hcg on cycle only pct, so it is new to me. Thanks for the info broski
It isn't really short. It takes 5 days to metabolize half(250 of a 500mg shot). Then another 5 days to metabolize half of half(125mg, so now you have metabolized 375 of the 500mgs). Then another 5 days to metabolize half of that half of half(62mgs, 437 of 500mgs metabolized). So it still takes 15 days to metabolize 437 mgs and by that time it is very small numbers so you can begin PCT. Test E or Sustanon, I would go with Test E. It doesn't really matter though as Test is Test, some have a preference on the esters, I like prop. Usually you have to wait 10-14 days from the last pin of Test E and EQ is more like 21-28 days. I would stop the EQ at least a week before the last Test E shot. This is why EQ is usually ran for longer periods of times because the ester is so long.

The hCG is good from 3-12 weeks depends on who you ask. Keep it refridgerated and you should be fine. I have read that you can freeze the hCG and it will still work, loading it in your syringes then freezing them. Vials don't like the freezer. I would just put it in the fridge and use it. If I had 5000 IU's I would use it weeks 3-11. 10 weeks cycle but you are going to have to wait until week 13 until PCT starts(if you quit the EQ week 9 and Test E week 10).
Old 12-22-2011, 12:20 PM

it was made at a compounding pharm hers in the states. so I know its good.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:28 PM

Yea I had some G-Star labs test e that was supposedly made in a compounding lab in the US and IMO it was junk. Not saying yours was but you never really know. If you don't get results there has to be a reason for it and everyone reacts different anyway.
As for the aromasin why do you think it is better than adex? Is it because it is a suicide AI? After doing some more research on it I read that the adex may cause an estrogen rebound. Is that true? Also what do you recommend for a dose with the aromasin? I am definitely prone to gyno, so AI on cycle is a must. How long would you run the aromasin after your last test pin? Thanks for the info.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:33 PM

@ Sworder, thanks for the info bro definitley good stuff! What is your take on the AI's? Adex or Aromasin? I definitly dont want to have to use letro to get rid of gyno again, that shit fucked me up!
Old 12-22-2011, 03:39 PM
Veteran Member

Adex works fine for me, I am prone to gyno as well and 0.5mg EOD keeps any symptoms from occurring. Yes, it is hard to dose letro to a level which keeps you in a good range. When I have used letro I always end up using too much so I feel like shit from having too low estrogen levels.