test propinate shots hurt?

Discuss test propinate shots hurt? at the Steroid Forum; usually I do my cycle with Tren -A 100mg and Test E, Or Test Cyp , I got Test P ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Veteran Member

Default test propinate shots hurt?

usually I do my cycle with Tren-A 100mg and Test E, Or Test Cyp, I got Test P since I heard that it works faster. The SHots from Test P hurt like hell any one had this experice? and if so any tips for it not to hurt to much?
Old 12-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Steroid Forum Leader

Default Re: test propinate shots hurt?

Whether it is painful or not depends on how it was prepared.

In some instances, if using another injectable steroid as well, mixing the TP in the syringe with the other steroid results in painless injection. In other cases, just a reduction of the problem.

To mix, after drawing the full total amount, draw some further air to the maximum reasonable capacity of the syringe and invert a number of times (flip upside down, let the bubble move, flip the other way, etc.)

Ask Bill Roberts Q&A - Bill Roberts answers your questions about anabolic-androgenic steroids and other performance enhancing drugs.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2011, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpingiron22 View Post
usually I do my cycle with Tren-A 100mg and Test E, Or Test Cyp, I got Test P since I heard that it works faster. The SHots from Test P hurt like hell any one had this experice? and if so any tips for it not to hurt to much?
They certainly do, for me I found the pain dissapated after a few shots in each muscle, I also pin Prop in my larger muscles as well, did Bi's before and calves, that won't happen again LOL.

Others suggest diluting it with another carrier oil, but I just waited a bit and the muscles became accustomed to it.

Best of luck REK
Old 12-26-2011, 03:41 PM
Veteran Member

@ Bill Yes I have been mixing it with the tren. Is that suppose to help?
Old 12-26-2011, 09:47 PM
Steroid Forum Leader

Yes, but the degree to which it helps may depend on how concentrated the benzyl alcohol is in the product one is mixing with.

If for example one is mixing with a product which itself is 5% BA, then the degree of improvement may not be much.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to TZTARZAN2000

fk yes they hurt!!!!!!! my buddy does the same shit in his shoulders that i do in my glujtes and quads. i would never. fkn pain!!!!nothing else has ever done that. i cough like im in a gas chamber on tren. as well! ill stick to my cyp, deca, hgh stack!
Old 12-30-2011, 03:53 PM

After a few shots the muscle group seems to get used of the prop ester. Iv shot in biceps triceps shoulders pecs glutes and vastus lateralis. Most painful shot was vastus lateralis were it felt like i had a bullet in my leg even so man up. Im addicted to the site injections now though
Old 12-30-2011, 06:41 PM
Veteran Member

if it hurts is because of 1 of 2 reasons, either A- your body does not tolerate the propionate ester well, or B- it's shit quality prop
Old 12-30-2011, 08:48 PM
Steroid Forum Leader

Ironically, I wonder if some makers don't deliberately use more BA than they need to for TP precisely because if they produce a painless injections, some will wrongly complain that it can't really be TP.

Whereas if they make it painful, then the same customers will be confident (on wrong basis) that it's legit.

Of course it didn't start out that way -- it started out from TP having low solubility and pharmaceutical companies not giving a shit about pain on injection -- but perhaps it could have continued for that reason.

Along those lines of just not caring: my wife has some amps of a pharmaceutical progesterone preparation that are TEN percent BA!

Last edited by Bill Roberts; 12-30-2011 at 08:51 PM.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:48 AM

I might have exaggerated slightly about the bullet in the leg. To sum up this thread the typical described "pain" equals next day soreness after a good workout in the gym so it is fine.. Soreness other than that may mean something else as described above. So nobody should avoid Test Prop because of preconceived ideas about pain