test suspension injection

Discuss test suspension injection at the Steroid Forum; Does test susp still have to be done intramuscularly or could you do it another way? EDIT: And is it ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2007, 09:09 AM
Veteran Member

Default test suspension injection

Does test susp still have to be done intramuscularly or could you do it another way?
EDIT: And is it still a good idea to stack something like test eth w/ susp?

Last edited by prodigy06; 05-24-2007 at 09:17 AM.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:58 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: test suspension injection

Test susp. needs to be taken daily, if not twice/day, should only be taken IM... and injecting it hurts or produces discomfort for most people.

I'm really not sure why anyone would use it outside of someone being drug tested and needing a product that gets completely out of their system within a few days.

Best regards,
MaxRep
Yes, the photo next to my name is a picture of me. Everything I write is fiction for entertainment purposes. Nothing I write should be construed to be medical advice or anything other than fantasy role playing. Nothing I write should be acted upon. I do not encourage or condone the exchange, purchase or administration of any illegal substance. Anything I write which may appear to contradict this is understood to be written as fiction for entertainment purposes only.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2007, 01:41 PM
Veteran Member

I've read that it delivers very fast weight gain and the most appealing thing is the imediate surge in strength. I don't mind pinning 2x a day if the it delivers what I think it will. If it hurts I'll stop of course. I've heard it's not as bad as prop or winny and since it's not oil based I doubt the pain will last for long.. am I wrong there?
Old 05-24-2007, 02:47 PM
Veteran Member

Everyone's different as far as the pain. The one time I used it I didn't think it hurt much but others say it hurts a lot. The biggest hassle to me was the daily injects.

As far as an immediate weight and strength gains, it's no better than dbol or anadrol in that regard... and I find the convenience a taking a pill to be a significant advantage.

You can always try it and and compare it with other products and see what you think. It won't hurt you to try it. Just have realistic expectations.

Best regards,
MaxRep
Old 05-24-2007, 03:38 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxRep
Everyone's different as far as the pain. The one time I used it I didn't think it hurt much but others say it hurts a lot. The biggest hassle to me was the daily injects.

As far as an immediate weight and strength gains, it's no better than dbol or anadrol in that regard... and I find the convenience a taking a pill to be a significant advantage.

You can always try it and and compare it with other products and see what you think. It won't hurt you to try it. Just have realistic expectations.

Best regards,
MaxRep
yea of course. Adrol was my 1st choice, but this was cheaper. Where did you inject 1st time using? what size pin?
Old 05-24-2007, 03:57 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to jsupstarz

Yeah bro, test susp. is 2wice a day injects, the half live is 24hrs. You have to inject it.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:19 PM
Veteran Member

This was the only thing that ever hurt me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxRep

Best regards,
MaxRep
Old 05-24-2007, 05:05 PM
Veteran Member

How much were you injecting advanced-stealth?
Old 05-24-2007, 05:31 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigy06
yea of course. Adrol was my 1st choice, but this was cheaper. Where did you inject 1st time using? what size pin?
I typically only do glute shots and always use a 23x1.5. Occasionally or when I'm on a heavier cycle I'll alternate delt shots with a 23x1.

Good luck,
MaxRep
Old 05-24-2007, 06:28 PM
Veteran Member

I was doing 100mgs a day getting ready for PL meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigy06
How much were you injecting advanced-stealth?